Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham doing a bury 21:16 - Nov 12 with 15105 viewssuc

There was a rumour going around today that Oldham Athletic have failed to pay Rochdale for tickets they sold for the recent game and they are just one of several debters chasing the club. I reckon they should ask bury if they have any buckets to spare.
Oldham doing a bury on 22:07 - Nov 12 with 7974 viewsD_Alien

Nothing would surprise me, but there'll be a chance, if this is true, for us to recoup any outstanding monies due when the return fixture comes round in April

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham doing a bury on 22:25 - Nov 12 with 7913 viewsR17ALE

Funnily enough, I was told by someone in the know that fooking bury still owe us for advance ticket sales again, just like last year. About £12,000 apparently.

Apparently, we were only finally paid for last year's losses by the FA subtracting our dues from the annual TV pay-out to bury after we appealed to the authorities.

Crucially, he didn't say Oldham currnetly owe us, which makes me think they don't.

I recommended to said chap that in future Dale v bury all ticket games, bury fans should have to buy tickets at Spotland as their club cannot be trusted to not steal from fellow competitors.

He said, "we can't possibly do that. There'd be a riot!"

I said, "fook 'em".

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Oldham doing a bury on 22:39 - Nov 12 with 7861 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham doing a bury on 22:25 - Nov 12 by R17ALE

Funnily enough, I was told by someone in the know that fooking bury still owe us for advance ticket sales again, just like last year. About £12,000 apparently.

Apparently, we were only finally paid for last year's losses by the FA subtracting our dues from the annual TV pay-out to bury after we appealed to the authorities.

Crucially, he didn't say Oldham currnetly owe us, which makes me think they don't.

I recommended to said chap that in future Dale v bury all ticket games, bury fans should have to buy tickets at Spotland as their club cannot be trusted to not steal from fellow competitors.

I said, "fook 'em".

Do we get an annual tv payout from the FA? Thought that was Football league / Sky?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Oldham doing a bury on 22:44 - Nov 12 with 7848 viewsR17ALE

Oldham doing a bury on 22:39 - Nov 12 by dingdangblue

Do we get an annual tv payout from the FA? Thought that was Football league / Sky?

Does it bloody matter? The annual pay-out. From whoever! You know what I mean. Everyone did.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 22:46]

Oldham doing a bury on 23:09 - Nov 12 with 7767 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham doing a bury on 22:44 - Nov 12 by R17ALE

Does it bloody matter? The annual pay-out. From whoever! You know what I mean. Everyone did.

Yes, I knew what you meant, just couldn't get how money owed through the FA Cup would be able to be chased through someone else?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Oldham doing a bury on 23:20 - Nov 12 with 7745 viewsR17ALE

Oldham doing a bury on 23:09 - Nov 12 by dingdangblue

Yes, I knew what you meant, just couldn't get how money owed through the FA Cup would be able to be chased through someone else?

"Yes, I knew what you meant."

But you still had to pull me up on it. FFS have a day off. Jesus.

Oldham doing a bury on 23:57 - Nov 12 with 7655 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The trouble is we as a small club, cannot afford to take a hit for other Club's mismanagement.

Pay up you Bast*ards!
Oldham doing a bury on 09:25 - Nov 13 with 7401 viewselectricblue

If its true that oldham have failed to hand the money over same as bury then isnt it fraud !

It seems that teams like Oldham and Bury need teaching a lesson ...
Can you imagine if those two amounts of money where needed to pay either the tax man or towards the staff wages and Dale couldnt pay either due the money nit being paid......
The media would have a field day....
Oldhams and Burys chairman needs a phone call to say you have until 5pm friday to transfer the money over or we will take legal proceedings of which you will also be liable to pay the legal costs.....

The FA should actually fine both clubs and give them an immediate 6pt reduction to make them tow the line......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Oldham doing a bury on 11:26 - Nov 13 with 7300 views100notout

We have to visit BP and Gigg in April next year *

We can deduct the money they owe us (if still not paid) from the tickets we sell in advance at san spotty.

* assuming they haven't gone bust by then

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Oldham doing a bury on 11:43 - Nov 13 with 7254 viewselectricblue

Oldham doing a bury on 11:26 - Nov 13 by 100notout

We have to visit BP and Gigg in April next year *

We can deduct the money they owe us (if still not paid) from the tickets we sell in advance at san spotty.

* assuming they haven't gone bust by then

Dale shouldnt have to wait until April to get their dues from 7mths back.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Oldham doing a bury on 11:47 - Nov 13 with 7243 views100notout

Oldham doing a bury on 11:43 - Nov 13 by electricblue

Indeed we shouldn't - just an alternative view (and charge the fookers interest at 10% per month - #cash4assets)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Oldham doing a bury on 12:33 - Nov 13 with 7171 viewsaleanddale

Oldham doing a bury on 11:43 - Nov 13 by electricblue

Exactly..

Pay up you shower of shit!!

We are not a fookin bank for other clubs. A disgrace if true.
Oldham doing a bury on 12:36 - Nov 13 with 7164 viewsColDale

Does suggest that things at Boundary Park are that bad that they've gone for paying us late rather than risk not paying the players on time. Our cash will still need paying, and will do at some stage, but that protection our ticket money has given them won't be there next time. Won't be long till they find themselves in that situation (again) where players will get paid late. Not gonna do anything for morale if it happens before Xmas.
Oldham doing a bury on 13:14 - Nov 13 with 7079 viewsLS27Rdale

Oldham doing a bury on 23:20 - Nov 12 by R17ALE

Not jjust me, that has head/wall moments on here??
Oldham doing a bury on 14:06 - Nov 13 with 7000 viewsMoonyDale

I said, "fook 'em".

I heard exactly the same tale about bury owing us ticket monies once again. Slightly different amount though. 17.5 k was the total they haven't paid us. Whatever the amount it really is a shoddy way to run a club, although after the last time you think we would have learned our lesson and not sent any advance tickets......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham doing a bury on 14:12 - Nov 13 with 6997 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham doing a bury on 14:06 - Nov 13 by MoonyDale

I heard exactly the same tale about bury owing us ticket monies once again. Slightly different amount though. 17.5 k was the total they haven't paid us. Whatever the amount it really is a shoddy way to run a club, although after the last time you think we would have learned our lesson and not sent any advance tickets......

Unfortunately we had to because it had been declared an all-ticket match.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham doing a bury on 14:35 - Nov 13 with 6952 viewsMoonyDale

Oldham doing a bury on 14:12 - Nov 13 by TVOS1907

Could we not have made it tickets on the day only for away fans? Pain in the arse I know but it would save this hassle again...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham doing a bury on 15:12 - Nov 13 with 6895 viewsmidlandsdale

Oldham doing a bury on 23:20 - Nov 12 by R17ALE

Are you always this touchy!
Oldham doing a bury on 17:12 - Nov 13 with 6735 viewsValleySaddler

Oldham doing a bury on 14:12 - Nov 13 by TVOS1907

Cash up front for an initial batch of 500,and so on in batches of 500.
I certainly wouldn't give credit to any customer who took nearly a year to settle their invoice.
Oldham doing a bury on 17:30 - Nov 13 with 6694 viewsR17ALE

Oldham doing a bury on 15:12 - Nov 13 by midlandsdale

Are you always this touchy!

After a 4-0 defeat yes.

Oldham doing a bury on 17:55 - Nov 13 with 6624 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham doing a bury on 14:35 - Nov 13 by MoonyDale

Could we not have made it tickets on the day only for away fans? Pain in the arse I know but it would save this hassle again...

Dunno, there are probably rules and regs that have to be followed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham doing a bury on 18:29 - Nov 13 with 6572 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think the EFL will "underwrite"debts like these between Clubs and hopefully bring offenders to book (bury!)........but it can't help our own cashflow one bit.
Oldham doing a bury on 11:30 - Nov 14 with 6176 viewsdingdangblue

Oldham doing a bury on 22:44 - Nov 12 by R17ALE

Seriously, I wasn't being arsey about your post, all l was trying to make out was if bury owed us money from the FA cup game I presume it would be difficult for us to recover the money through the football league/sky (annual money) - without bury's consent. Unless bury also owed us money from the league game at Spotland too - in which case we most probably would be able to recover the cash from the football league/Sky money.

Oldham doing a bury on 14:46 - Nov 14 with 6002 views1mark1

It takes a special kind of bastard club to do the dirty on a fellow football league club, like those who thieve from their own poor neighbors. But we know that those from the other side of Heywood that run the club are the scum of the earth , just like a number of their hooligan supporters.

Until I know for definite, I won't pass judgement on Oldham.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 15:07]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Oldham doing a bury on 07:00 - Nov 15 with 5777 viewsPDIDDY

I said, "fook 'em".

Future games? We will be relegated or gone bust 😱It's only a game

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024