Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers 21:40 - Oct 29 with 11333 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53256/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 11:35 - Oct 31 with 2915 viewsfitzochris

From my Brovers-supporting friend:

“Watch out for our left wing back Dave Tutonda. He’s brilliant going forward but definitely a mistake in him. Hare on the other side can swing a brilliant cross.”

Interesting one to watch, as I’d say our main vulnerability has been balls in from the flanks. I’m sure the weather will play a part today too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 12:09 - Oct 31 with 2865 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The strong winds we are experiencing at the moment would make crossing a bit of a lottery today, nightmare for defenders.......luckily the winds should subside by ko.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 13:38 - Oct 31 with 2723 views442Dale

They’d better have a third kit.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:07 - Oct 31 with 2643 viewsboromat

Keohane must feel a bit hard done to to be missing out again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:17 - Oct 31 with 2590 viewsfrequency

I see lynch is back

Hate city

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:18 - Oct 31 with 2586 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:17 - Oct 31 by frequency

I see lynch is back

And Dooley.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:21 - Oct 31 with 2554 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:17 - Oct 31 by frequency

I see lynch is back

Probably after his parental leave, after the birth of his new baby.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:24 - Oct 31 with 2496 viewsDaleiLama

So missing trips to the COA. Seeing the playing surface looking so good, coming off 7 points from 9 including a belting draw vs. the Black Cats, it should have been a cracking atmosphere today, with expectation hanging in the air. Instead its cakes and coffee on the settee just for a change. Feel like I'm stuck in an episode of Gogglebox.

Anyway, up the Dale. Let's take at least a point today.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:33 - Oct 31 with 2459 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:24 - Oct 31 by DaleiLama

So missing trips to the COA. Seeing the playing surface looking so good, coming off 7 points from 9 including a belting draw vs. the Black Cats, it should have been a cracking atmosphere today, with expectation hanging in the air. Instead its cakes and coffee on the settee just for a change. Feel like I'm stuck in an episode of Gogglebox.

Anyway, up the Dale. Let's take at least a point today.

I was thinking the same about Tuesday night. Imagine that first half with about 2,000 Sunderland fans & perhaps 2,500 from the Dale. As 4 goals flew in it would have been a cracking atmosphere
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:36 - Oct 31 with 2413 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:33 - Oct 31 by Nigeriamark

I was thinking the same about Tuesday night. Imagine that first half with about 2,000 Sunderland fans & perhaps 2,500 from the Dale. As 4 goals flew in it would have been a cracking atmosphere

Indeed. Probably better on Tuesday in fact, but I miss Saturday kick offs more, perhaps cos I very, very rarely have work commitments then.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:40 - Oct 31 with 2395 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 13:38 - Oct 31 by 442Dale

They’d better have a third kit.

Rovers are wearing blue shorts and socks while warming up. This would indicate that unless they have a standalone third shirt they could be wearing their home kit in its entirety. The back of it isn’t quarters either, plain blue.

2020 is indeed the worst year ever.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:48 - Oct 31 with 2324 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:33 - Oct 31 by Nigeriamark

Imagine how tense that second half would have been!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:50 - Oct 31 with 2302 viewsisitme

I cannot believe they are watering the pitch! How times have changed.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:52 - Oct 31 with 2280 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:50 - Oct 31 by isitme

I cannot believe they are watering the pitch! How times have changed.

Unbelievable Jeff!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 14:59 - Oct 31 with 2199 viewsTVOS1907

It's a blue-fest!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:00 - Oct 31 with 2185 views442Dale

Forget whatever is announced later, Christmas is already cancelled.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 2130 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone's picture stuck in a loop?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 2109 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:04 - Oct 31 by DaleiLama

Yes, mine.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers (n/t) on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 2108 viewsBeechball

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers (n/t) on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 2076 viewstony_roch975

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers (n/t) on 15:04 - Oct 31 by Beechball

me too

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 2071 viewsDalenet

Yes iFollow failing again
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 2071 viewsSandyman

Yes
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 2061 viewsregjenkins

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:00 - Oct 31 by 442Dale

Forget whatever is announced later, Christmas is already cancelled.

Yeah!!!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 2052 viewsdawlishdale

Mine too. Got commentary ...picture stuck
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Bristol Rovers on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 2047 viewsBarrowdale

Yip
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024