Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news 17:52 - Feb 18 with 4246 viewshxdale

Any news on the player who got stretchered off...?
Any news on 17:53 - Feb 18 with 2498 viewsmr_fri_night

broken leg
Any news on 17:53 - Feb 18 with 2480 viewsMoonyDale

Broken ankle, ouch...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Any news on 17:56 - Feb 18 with 2446 viewsolympicdale

Poor guy, thought it might have been a head injury with the amount of time he was down, looked a fair challenge from what i saw, memories of Pilko v Huddersfield.

Life is a game of fate.

Any news on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 2425 viewsD_Alien

Any news on 17:56 - Feb 18 by olympicdale

Poor guy, thought it might have been a head injury with the amount of time he was down, looked a fair challenge from what i saw, memories of Pilko v Huddersfield.

Nothing wrong with JK's challenge - his tough tackling today was exemplary and a major factor in our victory. We need to show the opposition that we're not going to be messed with, and JK, Jonah and even BBM got properly stuck in today. All credit to John Coleman for giving them the fighting spirit that's been lacking all season

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any news on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 2364 viewsSuddenLad

Talking to the Ballmouth staff, it seems the lad has a suspected double fracture of the leg.

I wish him well. It was a fair, hard tackle, but sadly he suffered a freak injury.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Any news on 18:48 - Feb 18 with 2239 viewsDySporting

I spoke to the Bournemouth snapper and it's a clean break of the lower leg but in his words purches is in a bad way. He heard the leg snap and his screams. He was on oxygen when I got around the pitch. Let's hope he comes back as well as pilkington has
Any news on 19:09 - Feb 18 with 2162 viewsolympicdale

Any news on 18:48 - Feb 18 by DySporting

I spoke to the Bournemouth snapper and it's a clean break of the lower leg but in his words purches is in a bad way. He heard the leg snap and his screams. He was on oxygen when I got around the pitch. Let's hope he comes back as well as pilkington has

yeah generally pleased to see Pilkington back an fit, even if it is at Carrot Rd ;) awful for this lad, feel bad now for calling him a diving tw@t at the time, hope he gets better, would hate to think its a career threatening injury.

Life is a game of fate.

Any news on 19:12 - Feb 18 with 2139 viewsBainesy15

He's 32, if it is as bad as feared that could be it for him :-/
Login to get fewer ads

Any news on 19:30 - Feb 18 with 2081 viewsDale_Iain

Any news on 18:48 - Feb 18 by DySporting

The Bournemouth snapper... unfortunate choice of words

Seriously though, nobody wants to see that on a football pitch, best wishes to the guy.
Any news on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 2050 views442Dale

Never cease to be amazed at how quickly Pilkington returned from that injury.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any news on 19:55 - Feb 18 with 1988 viewsSalwaDale

Very classy post-match comments from Bradbury. Made a point of saying it was a fair tackle and they have no problem with it. May help JK to feel better. Always sad to see injuries like that. A few Dale fans did themselves no favours with their comments.

TBBT

Any news on 20:17 - Feb 18 with 1921 viewschuckleberry

Any news on 19:55 - Feb 18 by SalwaDale

Very classy post-match comments from Bradbury. Made a point of saying it was a fair tackle and they have no problem with it. May help JK to feel better. Always sad to see injuries like that. A few Dale fans did themselves no favours with their comments.

I'm glad I didn't hear any untoward comments, no need and hope he recovers as quickly as Pilkington did.
Any news on 20:23 - Feb 18 with 1899 viewspnc4eva1

It was reported on GMR that it was a broken leg. Unfortunately his studs appeared to stick in the turf as JK challenged for the ball.

Freak injury

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Any news on 20:25 - Feb 18 with 1880 viewsSuddenLad

Any news on 20:23 - Feb 18 by pnc4eva1

It was reported on GMR that it was a broken leg. Unfortunately his studs appeared to stick in the turf as JK challenged for the ball.

Freak injury

Double fracture of the lower leg according to the Cherries messageboard.

Dreadful for the lad.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Any news on 21:05 - Feb 18 with 1806 viewsDaley_Lama

Terrible to hear this, hope he does a Pilkington and makes a full recovery.

Poll: DF in or out

Any news on 21:06 - Feb 18 with 1800 viewsShun

Best wishes to the fella.
Any news on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 1775 viewsClivert

Good luck to the lad.
Any news on 21:36 - Feb 18 with 1703 viewsusername

Hope he makes a good recovery
Any news on 21:55 - Feb 18 with 1667 viewsdannyuk

Any news on 20:17 - Feb 18 by chuckleberry

I'm glad I didn't hear any untoward comments, no need and hope he recovers as quickly as Pilkington did.

There were a couple of shouts of "let him die" from the middle of the TDS when it was clearly a bad one with both sets of players gesturing towards the benches.

Also, that's 2 now for Kennedy isn't it? Bencherif previously and now this, both perfectly good tackles, just unfortunate outcomes.
Any news on 21:58 - Feb 18 with 1646 viewsDaley_Lama

Whoever shouted out "it better be broken" as play was stopped from the TDS got his wishes as well.

Poll: DF in or out

Any news on 22:02 - Feb 18 with 1629 viewsD_Alien

Can only wish the lad all the best with his recovery, but having a team mentality of "stay down with the slightest touch and feign injury" probably accounts for the frustration among the Dale fans today, added to by the ref making some of the most bizarre "continuity of play" decisions I've ever seen

Surely if a player kicks the ball into the far corner for a throw-in when he's meant to direct it back to our keeper warrants a booking and a retake?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any news on 22:40 - Feb 18 with 1549 viewsShun

Any news on 22:02 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

Can only wish the lad all the best with his recovery, but having a team mentality of "stay down with the slightest touch and feign injury" probably accounts for the frustration among the Dale fans today, added to by the ref making some of the most bizarre "continuity of play" decisions I've ever seen

Surely if a player kicks the ball into the far corner for a throw-in when he's meant to direct it back to our keeper warrants a booking and a retake?

Agree with everything you say, but regarding your last point, is that actually a rule? I've always been under the impression it was merely gentlemanly conduct. The ref promptly gave us a free kick for nothing much a few seconds later, so he was probably just as disappointed with the act.
Any news on 23:02 - Feb 18 with 1512 viewsdalenumber2

Stephen Purches is the name of the player - sounds like a bad injury, best of luck to him for a full recovery.
Any news on 23:04 - Feb 18 with 1512 viewsolympicdale

Any news on 20:25 - Feb 18 by SuddenLad

Double fracture of the lower leg according to the Cherries messageboard.

Dreadful for the lad.

any link to the Bournemouth MB, cant find it.

Life is a game of fate.

Any news on 23:07 - Feb 18 with 1505 viewsdalenumber2

Any news on 23:04 - Feb 18 by olympicdale

any link to the Bournemouth MB, cant find it.

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=4428
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024