Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring, Boring Swansea 18:44 - Feb 7 with 25974 viewsbobrien

We are dull, It's official. We play unimaginative and boring football. There's no point pretending anymore. We are just another football club now. Having matched us play a uneventful game today against Sunderland, I was left with a feeling of disappointment and frustration. There more questions than answers like what is our game plan without the ball, why can't we play a different formation and why o why is Nathan Dyer is starting?. We have no tempo, we have no style, we have no leaders, we have no character and we have no plan a let alone a plan b. I know people will say look at the table, look at our points tally and they may have a point but look at the football pitch. We have been lucky in lots of games this season. Burnley deserved atleast a point, how we got a anything from the Villa is still a mystery, we also didn't deserve anything from West Ham at home, Everton away and Sunderland away and that's not even mentioning last Sunday against Southampton. We are not special anymore, we don't play great football our even good football. We have become boring, boring Swansea City
Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:45 - Feb 7 with 9069 viewsperchrockjack

So do the right thing and fook off if you re bored..

Take up a hobby or help the homeless.

Pitiful

I'm more certain than ever swansea people don't deserve a pl outfit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:48 - Feb 7 with 9059 viewsApeShit

We haven't been playing sexy football for a while, even Trundle admits that in his article in the Evening Post. I'm not sure I'd use the word "dull" though, the football under Sousa was dull!

I thought Dyer done a lot better today as well!
Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:50 - Feb 7 with 9036 viewsperchrockjack

Dyer did look fresher but boring ffs..

Is that why some appear to deck off 3 mins from time when we re goingbforvthecwinner

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:50 - Feb 7 with 9033 viewsPozuelosSideys

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:48 - Feb 7 by ApeShit

We haven't been playing sexy football for a while, even Trundle admits that in his article in the Evening Post. I'm not sure I'd use the word "dull" though, the football under Sousa was dull!

I thought Dyer done a lot better today as well!

Second half he was. Monk seems happy to play his wingers on their less-favoured side. It doesnt work for Dyer, and it doesnt work for Routledge.

We have no movement off the ball and therefore few options for passes. Thats one of the main issues imo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:54 - Feb 7 with 8983 viewsperchrockjack

Why woukd anyone start a thread like this.

We re consolidating a place in possibly the highest profile league on the world.

I'm speechless really.

What people want.

Better players, manager.. Well that costs money and we don't have the millions others have and reading the crap on the possible yanks we don't want it either.

So if it bores, fook off and do it now. Chelski or. It eh are prettier innit

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:54 - Feb 7 with 8989 viewsJohnw102

Dyer looked better on the right when AR me on, they link well together.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:00 - Feb 7 with 8946 viewsjack247

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:45 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

So do the right thing and fook off if you re bored..

Take up a hobby or help the homeless.

Pitiful

I'm more certain than ever swansea people don't deserve a pl outfit

A good proportion of our fans have only really seen us playing attractive, successful football. We have had seasons in the past where we would have raved about a game like that. In fairness though, it is hard to hide from that nagging feeling we are starting to lose our on field identity.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:00 - Feb 7 with 8942 viewsGundog

I can not even be bothered to answer this thread assholl

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Login to get fewer ads

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:02 - Feb 7 with 8927 viewsJackanapes

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/swansea-boss-rodgers-unimpressed-arsenal-

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:03 - Feb 7 with 8903 viewsMervyn

Bob have you EVER been happy, sorry i just for the life of me dont know what you expect
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:07 - Feb 7 with 8878 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:54 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Why woukd anyone start a thread like this.

We re consolidating a place in possibly the highest profile league on the world.

I'm speechless really.

What people want.

Better players, manager.. Well that costs money and we don't have the millions others have and reading the crap on the possible yanks we don't want it either.

So if it bores, fook off and do it now. Chelski or. It eh are prettier innit

I never said I wanted tons of money. I never said I wanted to change the manager but Im if I want us to play some decent football. Also I do agree Dyer did have a better game today
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:09 - Feb 7 with 8867 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:00 - Feb 7 by Gundog

Thanks for your input
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 8845 viewsthomasJack

1 we will play pretty when we can
2 we will play ugly when needed
3 monk will know which one of the two first to pick
4 no team gets points by playing pretty And loose
5 end of season only points counts and nobody cares how pretty or ugly we have played

Poll: Next signing

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:12 - Feb 7 with 8829 viewsNeath_Jack

The OP makes plenty of pertinent points in his post in fairness.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:15 - Feb 7 with 8800 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:03 - Feb 7 by Mervyn

Bob have you EVER been happy, sorry i just for the life of me dont know what you expect

I have been happy thanks. I just want us to play some better football is all. I think we are all in denial about what is happening on the pitch at the moment.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:18 - Feb 7 with 8784 viewsGundog

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:09 - Feb 7 by bobrien

Thanks for your input

I am and have been a true swans fan for a long time kidda! through thick and thin, so don't give me this short term bollox. The Swans did well today against a team that is fighting for survival in the prem, so hell yeh I am slightly annoyed at your post.

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:19 - Feb 7 with 8771 viewsApeShit

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:00 - Feb 7 by Gundog

Yet you still answered it.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:22 - Feb 7 with 8746 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:18 - Feb 7 by Gundog

I am and have been a true swans fan for a long time kidda! through thick and thin, so don't give me this short term bollox. The Swans did well today against a team that is fighting for survival in the prem, so hell yeh I am slightly annoyed at your post.

True as that may be. You did resort to foul language when I was only giving my oppion. Last thing I want to do is offend. Also please don't call me kidda.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2015 19:23]
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:24 - Feb 7 with 8721 viewsGundog

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:22 - Feb 7 by bobrien

True as that may be. You did resort to foul language when I was only giving my oppion. Last thing I want to do is offend. Also please don't call me kidda.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2015 19:23]

Sorry kidda

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:26 - Feb 7 with 8700 viewsbobrien

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:24 - Feb 7 by Gundog

Sorry kidda

Nice
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:28 - Feb 7 with 8680 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:26 - Feb 7 by bobrien

Nice

Sousa rules

Keep the faith .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:34 - Feb 7 with 8634 viewsMartyrman57

A mere 52 points from 38 with Garry. End this dull rule and bring Laudrup back
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:37 - Feb 7 with 8609 viewsLeonisGod

Boring, Boring Swansea on 18:54 - Feb 7 by Johnw102

Dyer looked better on the right when AR me on, they link well together.

Agreed. That would have been our best option from the start. But if Naughton is the future, then he needs game time with us. Difficult one.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:38 - Feb 7 with 8610 viewsApeShit

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:34 - Feb 7 by Martyrman57

A mere 52 points from 38 with Garry. End this dull rule and bring Laudrup back

We're discussing style of play not how many points we've got buddy.
Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 8555 viewsMervyn

Boring, Boring Swansea on 19:15 - Feb 7 by bobrien

I have been happy thanks. I just want us to play some better football is all. I think we are all in denial about what is happening on the pitch at the moment.

Bob this premiership marlarky is tough going and we are doing remarkably well...PLEASE DONT CALL THE SWANS BORING,

We're punching above our weight and the team isnt full of 20 million,30 million pound players, performances will naturally be up and down and confidence plays a huge part.

If you plan on staying for the duration just get behind the boys and try and enjoy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024