Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29844 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 09:47 - Feb 9 with 3279 viewsParkinsGimp

Typical journos....lets hope hery gets a game soon.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 3219 viewsfermin

The 'translation' suggests the newspaper article has exaggerated his comments somewhat. I think Hill might query his comment that pre-season was all about running and not using the ball at all. I can't believe that is true based on Colin Garlick's diaries.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:25 - Feb 9 with 3157 viewsDaleiLama

Pay per click wins again. When will someone invent an "unclick"?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:48 - Feb 9 with 3105 viewsColDale

And the bash Rochdale roadshow runs into town again.....

On Radio Manc, it's been on the BBC's gossip page, and no doubt a dozen other places as well. We are such easy fodder for the national media these days, sometimes deserved, and it's a real shame that local politician's can't spend two mins looking into something before giving their reactionary opinions.

I've a lot of time for SD, but his comments on this were as bad as the original article and allowed the story to gain legs. Comments such as "if you don't like it, then leave" would be deemed highly offensive if used against other members of our local community, and I'm sure he wouldn't dream of using them. The perfect response would have been to praise the many wonderful things about the town (of which the football club is one of the high points) rather than go on the offensive about a 22 year old.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:21 - Feb 9 with 3012 viewsRosun

Reading the original article (using schoolboy French) it comes across as a tongue in cheek poke by the French, Parisians in particular, about how sophisticated they are compared with their Neanderthal cousins across La Manche.

Maybe we should install open air urinals along Sandy Way and lay down a ton of dog turds up Willbutts Lane. Hey, maybe we could all start having a bath only once a week to make him feel really at home!

C'est la vie.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:27 - Feb 9 with 3015 viewslurker

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:48 - Feb 9 by ColDale

And the bash Rochdale roadshow runs into town again.....

On Radio Manc, it's been on the BBC's gossip page, and no doubt a dozen other places as well. We are such easy fodder for the national media these days, sometimes deserved, and it's a real shame that local politician's can't spend two mins looking into something before giving their reactionary opinions.

I've a lot of time for SD, but his comments on this were as bad as the original article and allowed the story to gain legs. Comments such as "if you don't like it, then leave" would be deemed highly offensive if used against other members of our local community, and I'm sure he wouldn't dream of using them. The perfect response would have been to praise the many wonderful things about the town (of which the football club is one of the high points) rather than go on the offensive about a 22 year old.

I would ask Danczuk to leave but he already spends most of his time out of our town anyway
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:02 - Feb 9 with 2914 views49thseason

It's hard to imagine that Bastien's badly translated comments have done as much damage to the town when compared to Mr and Mrs Danzcuk with their pathetic self-promotion.

Their desperate attempts to be in the media as often as possible seem to be constantly at the expense of more bad press for the town . Maybe there is another book in the offing before UKIP dump him out of the Commons. I note Mrs D is standing down as a councillor in May to pursue"other interests".
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:09 - Feb 9 with 2879 viewsolympicdale

club statement: http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/bastien-hery-club-statement-2257213.as

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:14 - Feb 9 with 2850 viewsflyerdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:02 - Feb 9 by 49thseason

It's hard to imagine that Bastien's badly translated comments have done as much damage to the town when compared to Mr and Mrs Danzcuk with their pathetic self-promotion.

Their desperate attempts to be in the media as often as possible seem to be constantly at the expense of more bad press for the town . Maybe there is another book in the offing before UKIP dump him out of the Commons. I note Mrs D is standing down as a councillor in May to pursue"other interests".

Ha ha ha ukip have no chance with an ex lib dem from Oldham as its candidate, plus said candidate doesn't fall into the demographics of most ukip ers. Tories have an ex city banker the only threat to SD will be Andrew Kelly the Lib Dem but most voters have trust issues with that party.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 13:22]
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 2764 viewsYadHoDale

I don't mind Andrew Kelly. Much better than Danczukip.

Explains why the lad's been so active on Facebook recently...:)

Still probably going to vote Green or TUSC, though!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:52 - Feb 9 with 2741 viewsflyerdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:47 - Feb 9 by YadHoDale

Thought about the greens but decided to stick with labour again as don't want to waste my vote.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:54 - Feb 9 with 2732 viewstazzydjr

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:47 - Feb 9 by YadHoDale

I would love to see the Green Party get the Rochdale Town post it'd be something very different UKIP would of walked if they hadn't selected the wrong candidate for the Town ahead of May 2015, It really wouldn't surprise me if Labour retain their post though Lib Dems in general will be very lucky to get any votes i see them going under this election with less votes than BNP following Mr Clegg stabbing every student in the back and selling out to the Tories to be Cameron's lapdog
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 13:55]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:34 - Feb 9 with 2668 viewsrichfoad32

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:54 - Feb 9 by tazzydjr

I would love to see the Green Party get the Rochdale Town post it'd be something very different UKIP would of walked if they hadn't selected the wrong candidate for the Town ahead of May 2015, It really wouldn't surprise me if Labour retain their post though Lib Dems in general will be very lucky to get any votes i see them going under this election with less votes than BNP following Mr Clegg stabbing every student in the back and selling out to the Tories to be Cameron's lapdog
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 13:55]

Trust me, you do not want to elect the Greens. You should see the mess they're making of Brighton.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:11 - Feb 9 with 2592 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale fans a flaming SD on twitter since his latest tweet on the matter (no apology)

The way this has turned out, I reckon he is getting a bigger backlash than anything Bastien got for the original article.

Poll: DF in or out

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:19 - Feb 9 with 2566 views_dezzy

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:11 - Feb 9 by Daley_Lama

Dale fans a flaming SD on twitter since his latest tweet on the matter (no apology)

The way this has turned out, I reckon he is getting a bigger backlash than anything Bastien got for the original article.

Indeed could it be an own goal with every voting dale fan boycotting Labour, he could lose 2000 votes if we all boycott

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:22 - Feb 9 with 2555 viewsPDIDDY

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:19 - Feb 9 by _dezzy

Indeed could it be an own goal with every voting dale fan boycotting Labour, he could lose 2000 votes if we all boycott

Dezzy I know why you prefer gigg than ragdale now, rochdales a sh it hole , shock horror

Gissa job

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:26 - Feb 9 with 2546 views_dezzy

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:22 - Feb 9 by PDIDDY

Dezzy I know why you prefer gigg than ragdale now, rochdales a sh it hole , shock horror

Rochdales a sh it hole , but its ours haha

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:33 - Feb 9 with 2519 viewstazzydjr

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:38 - Feb 9 with 2499 viewsisitme

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:33 - Feb 9 by tazzydjr

To sort out the sale of the ground to the club and help to facilitate a centre of excellent within the borough that includes training facilities suitable for the first team?
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:39 - Feb 9 with 2492 viewsaleanddale

Fair play if he has gone to Spotland to apologise.

Could turn an own goal into a 40 yard ronnie Radford style winner!!!*

* I know radfords was the equaliser but it's the best famous goal I coud think of.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:40 - Feb 9 with 2491 viewsRosun

3 guesses why he's there? Let me think ...
1. Match tickets are now an allowable expense?
2. Guinness is back at £1.50 in Studds?
3. He's just seen the request for a hot air provider needed for Friday morning?
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:41 - Feb 9 with 2482 views49thseason

His majority in 2010 was about 900, the Libdems were 2nd with nearly 16,000 votes, if their share collapses, almost any result is possible. I personally find it hard to believe that Labour will not lose votes to UKIP or the Greens and that a portion of 8000 Conservatives wont vote to keep Labour out.
Its hard to see what Danczuk can do to increase his popularity so I figure all bets are off and a surprise result is in the offing.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:41 - Feb 9 with 2481 viewsPDIDDY

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:26 - Feb 9 by _dezzy

Rochdales a sh it hole , but its ours haha

Is it though?

Gissa job

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 9 with 2448 viewsdingdangblue

Pie, Chips and Peas ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:47 - Feb 9 with 2437 viewsTTNYear

45% of it Didds. If we are being accurate.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024