Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29845 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:24 - Feb 8 with 4382 viewsKenBoon

It's a heck of a twist job by the mirror. You could say it's out of context from the source, but it is more than that. Highlights why so many people don't believe anything they read in the press.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:32 - Feb 8 with 4351 viewsDaley_Lama

It would appear that, to date at least that there is not much backlash towards Bastien over this, on here or on twitter. I'm sure a few pensioners will give him what for at the next home game of course.

Bit of a learning curve for Bastien, even if a journalist appears friendly the printed version will not be when the sub-editor gets his/her hands on it.

It's glaringly obvious that he likes Manchester life having come from the French Capital, being young, into his dancing/music etc. and that is how the interview will have gone.

I reckon training tomorrow will be fun.

Poll: DF in or out

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:54 - Feb 8 with 4301 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

That Google translation reads like a Tazzy awayday review.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:11 - Feb 8 with 4253 viewsmacro

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:54 - Feb 8 by Albert_Whitehurst

That Google translation reads like a Tazzy awayday review.

It makes more sense!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 4249 viewsYadHoDale

Berri - c'est chien-merdre.

#obsessant
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:26 - Feb 8 with 4207 viewsILoveMYclub

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:51 - Feb 8 by robbowood

There's not much wrong in what he says and I don't think anybody could disagree with (apart from when the sun it out and a clear blue sky above)

“It is a dump — gloomy and grey. The weather can be fine in Manchester and in Rochdale it’ll be snowing."

I now live in the welsh valleys ..............I wear my Dale tops with pride ...........I love using the words reet northern "I dare say" (tha still think they can play rugby chucks) but I am 10 mins away from the nearest LARGE town. It's sunny down there but cold and snowing up here...........and can be vice versa.
Went for a walk up the mountains / hills this afternoon water still frozen a good 1 inch thick
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:42 - Feb 8 with 4162 viewsflyerdale

To be honest the place were he comes from Brou-sur-Chantereine looks quite nice. Looks a lot nicer than where that bloody pub team play anyway
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 18:42]
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:16 - Feb 8 with 4069 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Perhaps Bastien read Fitzochris's Shelagh Delany efforts on here for inspiration.
Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:27 - Feb 8 with 4037 views_dezzy

Instead of we already know, we could sing
Bastien knows

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:33 - Feb 8 with 4014 viewsYouTubeDale

Portsmouth in administration with debts of £117M.
Bristol Rovers recently had current liabilities exceeding current assets of £5.7M and their ground isn't better than ours by any stretch.
Plymouth went into admin in 2011 owing £17.5M.
Sheffield Wednesday had £17M written off debts owed to the Co-op Bank and other creditors which totaled £30M.

Rochdale have never been in administration and have a fine stadium with a cross section of society just like any other club.

Be very, very proud Bastien of playing for Rochdale - we play fantastic football (compare us to Stockport, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth and Portsmouth) and pay our bills, having players on the pitch we can afford unlike many cheating teams. We can afford our stadium.

Who's giggling now????

[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 19:48]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 4010 viewsArthurDaley

A large VAT Dave

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:10 - Feb 8 with 3888 viewspioneer

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 8 by zxcvbnm

Run through google translate - Talk about a journo making a mountain out of a molehill!

Bastien Hery (22) is now moving in Rochdale, promoted this year in the English D3. It happened two years ago in England at Sheffield Wednesday midfielder is now fully accustomed to his new life. Between a correction on a reality TV show in which he has never participated and the various stages of the lower divisions , he confided in his career.

In Sheffield , I had not really felt any difference with France because I was playing with the reserve. But when I arrived in Rochdale ... (laughs) It was another world, it was a real shock for me ... especially the preseason !

In fact, as soon as I signed in Rochdale, I went to France for vacation. I went back for pre-season and it was really crazy, I 've never seen that in my life ! I never ran so much in my life (laughs) . It was run, run, run ... We had a little ball , but it's as if she was not there .

The first year I have not necessarily played a lot . I had to make a couple of games , something like this (note, exactly 12 league games for a profit) . At first, I had a good start , the coach made ​​me go several matches . Then I had a black hole, I have not been in the group for some time, without much explanation elsewhere ...

I cashed , I said nothing because it was really my first year in England so I worked , worked ... On the end of the season , we had to take points from at least five or six games, and we took nothing at all ( laughs). I was training seriously and the coach made ​​me play . Then we managed to string together good performances and is mounted. It was not an addition to the basic goal, but the coach has always pushed us to believe, to think of success.
It was something magical first season in England first team and go up to the front home last day with invasion of the lawn ... It was amazing, it's a memory I will never forget. In addition , I was able to play a little , it was just happiness for me. Best of all , I managed to get an extension at the end of the season so everything was fine.

The people of the club welcomed me , the fans too. The atmosphere at Spotland Stadium pushes us is motivating. The fans are close to us in the field, although I think there has mostly older people who come to see the game. Rochdale, this is a family club so it feels grandstand . Then it is difficult to attract the world is in the suburbs of Manchester so obviously , people are more fans of United and City

I remember my first game in which I returned to League Two , it was in Plymouth. I was really shocked ( laughs)! When they scored , it was a crazy noise. They had scored from the penalty spot and it was a crazy thing . It was impressive , as elsewhere Portsmouth or Bristol Rovers coming down in Conference

Otherwise, I played Dag & Red also and it's really horrible to play there! The land is tiny, the sideline is almost glued to the box , the stands are really close to the ground ... It's very special (laughs)

I did not feel a huge difference between League One and League Two . Next, there are teams that play much better ball, as Swindon Town for example. Besides, I think this is the best team , I see clearly up . Bristol City is before this season, but they play long enough. I'm going to arrest us, too, because when you're in a good day, we can very well play football. Chesterfield Also , it plays very well , especially when we played at home.

Moreover , Swindon Town, this is where I scored on a corner (laughs ) . I say they play very well but we win 2-3 against them there anyway! We had a very big game. I returned and the coach had not told me he had not given me specific instructions on set pieces . So I told myself I was going to go up, I had nothing to lose, and it's back

This year , I play to a position a little different than in League Two . Here, we play two before the defense. I played a few times in number 8, but not much. Right now , I'm in the group. I 'm in shape , so good , but it is the choice of the coach. We will do everything to find a solution and find playing time.

I do not mean to leave must , I signed here , and I want to play here as owner. My goal is to impose myself here . If this is not done , an alternative can be found . Right now , we fifths (note, the interview was conducted on 19 January. Rochdale is now 6th ) . We are quite surprised on one side , but we know that if we are here is because we deserve and we have the level.

I live in Stockport, it is 10 minutes away in Manchester. Frankly, Rochdale , the city does not interest me (laughs) . For example here in Manchester is nice, and there, it snows (laughs) . A whole bunch of things that do not necessarily make you want . -

My hobbies ? Speaking of which , my English wikipedia page says I have made ​​a reality TV fishing show or whatever , but I do not know where it comes out ( laughs)! This is not true at all , I do not know where they sought it . In addition , I do not particularly like fishing (laughs)

he is more complimentary about the crowd than the manager -perhaps he doesnt understand ginger in the main stand.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:22 - Feb 8 with 3855 viewsPDIDDY

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:25 - Feb 8 by Daley_Lama

1. If I moved from Paris to Rochdale I would think Rochdale is a pooh hole
2. This is acclaimed and observed by the home fans in the ground "we all ready know"
3. This is re-enforced in the media, see all newspapers
4. His weather observations are realistic, Rochdale fares far worse than Manchester, Manchester being roughly 100 feet above sea level, Rochdale about 500 ft above sea level
5. He is possibly right about the average age of the crowd
6. He is correct about the other grounds he mentioned, they however are all League 2 clubs at best, if he wants to play League 2 football, so be it

7. He has risked a fans backlash. He will no doubt get one
8. He "want to establish myself at the club, but if it doesn’t happen I’ll have to find something else. Good luck with that, prove yourself better than Dawson, Camps and Allen and you will get a game.

Not the best interview to give, don't do it again you daft apeth.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:26]

If you'd moved from cleethorpes to ragdale , you'd still think it was a sh it hole. Oui

Gissa job

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:26 - Feb 8 with 3844 viewsWhiteyBFC

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:19 - Feb 8 by WhiteyBFC

Indeed.

Expect the 'translation' to be wrong. Or summat.

Thought so.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:28 - Feb 8 with 3832 viewstazzydjr

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:22 - Feb 8 by PDIDDY

If you'd moved from cleethorpes to ragdale , you'd still think it was a sh it hole. Oui

Cleethorpes makes Rochdale look like California

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:52 - Feb 8 with 3756 viewsPDIDDY

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:28 - Feb 8 by tazzydjr

Gissa job

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 21:17 - Feb 8 with 3706 viewsFondles

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:28 - Feb 8 by tazzydjr

Cos of all the raisin's?
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 21:29 - Feb 8 with 3674 viewsnordenblue

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 21:17 - Feb 8 by Fondles

Cos of all the raisin's?

Probably just all the fruits in general
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 21:51 - Feb 8 with 3626 viewsTVOS1907

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 21:17 - Feb 8 by Fondles

Cos of all the raisin's?

Queens Park Raisins?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:06 - Feb 8 with 3591 views100notout

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/rochdale-mp-simon-danczuk-hits-86044

Might have known he'd have something to say

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 3579 viewsFondles

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:06 - Feb 8 by 100notout

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/rochdale-mp-simon-danczuk-hits-86044

Obviously spending far to much time with his head in between his misses tits if he can't think of a better place to live. Nonce
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:12 - Feb 8 with 3579 viewsmacro

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:06 - Feb 8 by 100notout

Typical politician commenting before reading the facts
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:20 - Feb 8 with 3556 viewsfunkkk

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:12 - Feb 8 by macro

Typical politician commenting before reading the facts

And Karen has had her say on Twitter now as well. What a pair of whoppers...
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 23:51 - Feb 8 with 3434 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:20 - Feb 8 by funkkk

And Karen has had her say on Twitter now as well. What a pair of whoppers...

Yeah - she is getting irritating as hell now - Nice Tits but she has the same vacent look all the time - Publicity Slut!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 06:57 - Feb 9 with 3297 viewsaleanddale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:35 - Feb 8 by ArthurDaley

Exactly this.

Lost in translation!!!

Fight for your place Bastien we are fully behind you.

As for Simon and Karen do they ever come to the Dale? Quick to jump on this non story when they could have spun this on its head and promoted the club and the town.

I have said before the town ( centre ) has small signs of heading in the right direction.

Direct 20 min train to manchester bright lights and some of the best stunning countryside on our doorstep.

I could live wherever... I am very happy with exactly what I have and make the most of all that is positive around the rochdale area.

Up the Dale.

Hery hat trick tomorrow at Warsaw!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024