Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29847 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:50 - Feb 9 with 2934 views_dezzy

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Pie, Chips and Peas ?

Does he not know the chippy is on the other side of the ground

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:50 - Feb 9 with 2932 viewsMoonyDale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Pie, Chips and Peas ?

Trying to get the club shop to stock some selfies of Karens norks.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:53 - Feb 9 with 2917 viewsDaleiLama

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:33 - Feb 9 by tazzydjr

He heard there were two Ds on the pitch at the edge of the box so he came down to tell Karen her tea's ready?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:01 - Feb 9 with 2882 viewsD_Alien

Submitting his application for the Commercial Manager post.

Available for employment from Monday 11 May 2015

[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 16:02]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:21 - Feb 9 with 2685 viewsbennersdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:41 - Feb 9 by 49thseason

His majority in 2010 was about 900, the Libdems were 2nd with nearly 16,000 votes, if their share collapses, almost any result is possible. I personally find it hard to believe that Labour will not lose votes to UKIP or the Greens and that a portion of 8000 Conservatives wont vote to keep Labour out.
Its hard to see what Danczuk can do to increase his popularity so I figure all bets are off and a surprise result is in the offing.

A lot of the lib dem vote will go Labour's way especially the Asian vote in the town.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:42 - Feb 9 with 2632 viewsDaley_Lama

Hopefully to put an end to all the squabbling.

In his slight defence, he went off was written and presented in The Mirror as an interview with Bastien.

A shaking hand piccy and a 'i now know more than i did' would do for me.

Storm in a teacup. Or should that be Double D Cup.

Poll: DF in or out

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:03 - Feb 9 with 2573 viewsColDale

It would seem that the visit to Spotland was purely coincidental, as he was visiting to give blood. No idea whether he popped in to speak to Bastien whilst he was there, but if not, the pic of Spotland was no doubt a bit of fun as the expense of the disgruntled.

Wouldn't mind a cheeky £5 on Bastien to score the winning goal at Walsall on Tuesday now. Can just imagine Hilly chucking him on with 20 mins to go to complete the story.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:39 - Feb 9 with 2491 viewsBobbyjoe

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:33 - Feb 9 by tazzydjr

I give up, could it be there's an election coming up?

Vive Dale, vive Bastien, a bas les hypocrites!
Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 2437 viewsboromat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31315297

Simons response!!!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:08 - Feb 9 with 2400 viewsBobbyjoe

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 18:54 - Feb 9 by boromat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31315297

Simons response!!!!!

Typical, grudging climb-down from a typically self-serving politician. Can't resist the dig of, "won't" rather than, "doesn't". How many politicians maintain more than a token presence among the great unwashed of their constituents!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:24 - Feb 9 with 2342 viewsboromat

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:08 - Feb 9 by Bobbyjoe

Typical, grudging climb-down from a typically self-serving politician. Can't resist the dig of, "won't" rather than, "doesn't". How many politicians maintain more than a token presence among the great unwashed of their constituents!

Just shown himself up. I hope he apologises to Hery and the club. If local MPs don't show support and solidarity with their local clubs what chance have we got. Obviously the national press have got a lot to answer to as well but SD has taken the limelight off them now.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:26 - Feb 9 with 2335 viewsmacro

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:08 - Feb 9 by Bobbyjoe

That response was online before he made it to the club
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:32 - Feb 9 with 2312 views1907

The twitter backlash against the Danczuk's is in full flow
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:39 - Feb 9 with 2283 viewsDaleaholic

Apology has been attained from Karen.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 2271 viewsDomDale

I'm not the most competent francophone so relied on google translate myself but the article doesn't appear to reference the statements the british press have quoted.

Theres a link here. The comments are quite nice. One bloke mentions his holidays to Gibraltar and meeting a Dale fan, another says he used to live in 'Dale.

http://www.hat-trick.fr/bastien-hery-quand-je-suis-arrive-a-rochdale-cetait-un-c

Now, given Hery opposes the quotes surely the mirror, telegraph, guardian etc could be answerable to a libel case from Hery and/or the club.
This could have (and may still) prove to harm the lads career and IMO has done harm to the reputation of the club. If I was him I'd be sticking to my guns and pursuing the parasitic "journalists" responsible for this hatchet job.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:45 - Feb 9 with 2268 viewsFondles

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:39 - Feb 9 by Daleaholic

Apology has been attained from Karen.

Someone needs to get her to apologise for letting her face sneak into the pictures of her whaps.
Nice pair, bad head
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 2243 viewsflyerdale

What I don't get is all the anger towards the danczuks yet the journalist who started all this off Steve Goodman hasnt had bad word said against him.

I'm no apologist for Karen danczuk but the comments on her twitter account are a disgrace and bordering on bullying from dale followers, bit embarrassed that supporters of our club should stoop so low.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:59 - Feb 9 with 2222 viewsBobbyjoe

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:43 - Feb 9 by DomDale

I'm not the most competent francophone so relied on google translate myself but the article doesn't appear to reference the statements the british press have quoted.

Theres a link here. The comments are quite nice. One bloke mentions his holidays to Gibraltar and meeting a Dale fan, another says he used to live in 'Dale.

http://www.hat-trick.fr/bastien-hery-quand-je-suis-arrive-a-rochdale-cetait-un-c

Now, given Hery opposes the quotes surely the mirror, telegraph, guardian etc could be answerable to a libel case from Hery and/or the club.
This could have (and may still) prove to harm the lads career and IMO has done harm to the reputation of the club. If I was him I'd be sticking to my guns and pursuing the parasitic "journalists" responsible for this hatchet job.

Regarding the town, "Tout un tas de choses qui ne donnent pas forcement envie"

"A whole load of things which don't particularly appeal to me", and that's it!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:04 - Feb 9 with 2197 viewsfitzochris

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:53 - Feb 9 by flyerdale

What I don't get is all the anger towards the danczuks yet the journalist who started all this off Steve Goodman hasnt had bad word said against him.

I'm no apologist for Karen danczuk but the comments on her twitter account are a disgrace and bordering on bullying from dale followers, bit embarrassed that supporters of our club should stoop so low.

I don't think she has anything to apologise for. Her husband made the comments. The fact she has apologised on his behalf shows not only does she have bigger Paps than him, but bigger balls too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:04 - Feb 9 with 2192 viewsFondles

Its his job
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 2135 views1907

They are the ones that blew this all put of proportion. They are supposed to represent the town yet are the ones that have snowballed this entire non-story
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 2134 viewsflyerdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:04 - Feb 9 by fitzochris

I don't think she has anything to apologise for. Her husband made the comments. The fact she has apologised on his behalf shows not only does she have bigger Paps than him, but bigger balls too.

Yes I thought the lynch mobs asking for an apology was a tad weird, it wasn't her that said anything to the media. Easy target? Yes probably
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 2122 viewsflyerdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:06 - Feb 9 by 1907

They are the ones that blew this all put of proportion. They are supposed to represent the town yet are the ones that have snowballed this entire non-story

They??? Don't you mean 'HE'. It still doesn't excuse the trolling of her account, I thought Dale supporters had more about them than that.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:11 - Feb 9 with 2111 views1907

No she was tweeting last night but her tweets have since been deleted. There is no trolling of her account. People are merely stating facts. Many have tried to tweet SD yet he just nonchalantly ignores everybody.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:12 - Feb 9 with 2109 viewsflyerdale

So its a journos job to mis interpret 2nd hand quotes on a slow news day??? Steve Goodman is the person the frustration if any should be directed at
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024