Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29842 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:15 - Feb 9 with 3974 viewsflyerdale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:11 - Feb 9 by 1907

No she was tweeting last night but her tweets have since been deleted. There is no trolling of her account. People are merely stating facts. Many have tried to tweet SD yet he just nonchalantly ignores everybody.

It sure looks like trolling from the outside, you may not think you are doing it but I'm afraid its how its interpreted causing more easy material for shit journos to use
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:16 - Feb 9 with 3971 views1907

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:15 - Feb 9 by flyerdale

It sure looks like trolling from the outside, you may not think you are doing it but I'm afraid its how its interpreted causing more easy material for shit journos to use

If defending the club and a player in a non aggressive way is trolling then so be it
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:18 - Feb 9 with 3959 viewsfitzochris

Yep, the journo, subs, news editor and editor are at fault, as is everyone who called for Hery's contract to be terminated after reading the article.

Those who have stepped up and apologised for being hasty, fair play. I reckon Hery will want to forget the whole thing, but he could have a libel case against the mirror if he sought to pursue it.

It isn't bad translation, it is the creation of quotes to sensationalise an article.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:32 - Feb 9 with 3897 viewsisitme

She even has the audacity to claim a selfie was taken at a game when it is obvious no one else is in the ground. Her and her mate getting a tour of the ground. As for mentioning she was planning to sponsor a player. Why didn't she then?

Expect to see her husband's election material mention the football club. Last time round it refered to Dale's impressive away win at Darlington. Who were two divisions below us at the time! These politicians and councillors are all the same. They jump on the football club when it suits them. When what they should be doing is helping to develop the club's legacy by assisting with the development of a centre of excellent with training facilities for both the first team and the next generation. Provide young lads in the area with some inspiration.

£50 million white elephant new council offices and other vanity projects don't help the town, only line the pockets of consultants and their other cronies. Mugs will still vote them in and expect different results. As Einstein said ... Insanity.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 3866 views1907

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:32 - Feb 9 by isitme

She even has the audacity to claim a selfie was taken at a game when it is obvious no one else is in the ground. Her and her mate getting a tour of the ground. As for mentioning she was planning to sponsor a player. Why didn't she then?

Expect to see her husband's election material mention the football club. Last time round it refered to Dale's impressive away win at Darlington. Who were two divisions below us at the time! These politicians and councillors are all the same. They jump on the football club when it suits them. When what they should be doing is helping to develop the club's legacy by assisting with the development of a centre of excellent with training facilities for both the first team and the next generation. Provide young lads in the area with some inspiration.

£50 million white elephant new council offices and other vanity projects don't help the town, only line the pockets of consultants and their other cronies. Mugs will still vote them in and expect different results. As Einstein said ... Insanity.

Great post
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 3864 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Danczuk, Mr. and Mrs.....talk about fools rushing in. What a pair of plebs!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:12 - Feb 9 with 3655 viewsnordenblue

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 20:39 - Feb 9 by Albert_Whitehurst

Danczuk, Mr. and Mrs.....talk about fools rushing in. What a pair of plebs!

Unusual for people connected to politics to be so stupid
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:25 - Feb 9 with 3628 viewsR17ALE

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:53 - Feb 9 by flyerdale

What I don't get is all the anger towards the danczuks yet the journalist who started all this off Steve Goodman hasnt had bad word said against him.

I'm no apologist for Karen danczuk but the comments on her twitter account are a disgrace and bordering on bullying from dale followers, bit embarrassed that supporters of our club should stoop so low.

Although I don't do twitter, I can imagine the rubbish folk spout on it. Don't forget that Karen's Dad is the Stadium Company Chairman, and Karen herself was a regular with her Dad in the Barrow era.

This might explain Simon's outburst!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 23:24 - Feb 9 with 3520 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Pie, Chips and Peas ?

1 Feed
2 Fat
3 Face
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 00:17 - Feb 10 with 3449 viewsSandyman

Karen's dad WAS Stad Co rep for the council, and made quite a fool of himself at a Dale Shareholders' AGM some years ago. Had the political accumen of a still-born flea.

Simon Danczuk (pre-Karen) was all over the latent Dale Trust in its early days when he was Labour PPC for our constituency. Not been seen since.

Apparently wizened constituents such as myself are meant to forget such things. We don't. Anyone with a finger on the pulse of the Left in Rochdale knows he ain't a Labour man at all - he is a Danczuk man - end of.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 06:35 - Feb 10 with 3359 viewsaleanddale

I can sense something in the air tonight!!

Hery hat trick?

Or a last minute screamer to win the game from our Batien.

Hopeful he has read all the messages of support on here.

Up the Dale.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:07 - Feb 10 with 3147 viewsR11BFC

Anyone watch Look North?!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 19:13 - Feb 10 with 3123 viewsDaley_Lama

Not yet, will try it on catch up later.

I guess it was not to complimentary about Rochdale. The town, as per usual.

Poll: DF in or out

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:02 - Feb 11 with 3004 viewsJumeirahDale

According to the BBC Bastein was taken on a tour of Rochdale on NWT. Not sure if anyone saw it?
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:05 - Feb 11 with 2994 viewsdownunder

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:02 - Feb 11 by JumeirahDale

According to the BBC Bastein was taken on a tour of Rochdale on NWT. Not sure if anyone saw it?

Hope he did not throw litter out of the car window.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:13 - Feb 11 with 2973 viewsdingdangblue

Is that why he wasn't in Walsall?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:35 - Feb 11 with 2951 viewsDaleiLama

He was treated to a local junket by 3 council lasses and there were a few shots of them wandering around the town, but he didn't speak directly to the cameras (advised not to)? The most senior councillor tried to dispel the myth that Dale is not one of the 7 wonders of the world. They asked a few locals for suggestions of where to go and what to see in the absence of comments from Bastien. One particularly vacant yoof was asked and struggled with a response ...... "Hmmm - that's a hard one - there isn't a McDonalds anymore so you can't get one of them." I don't see a Pulitzer prize nomination in the offing for the piece.

Guessing you can't get beeb video content where you are but just in case, here's the link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31413704

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 11:49 - Feb 11 with 2914 viewsDaleiLama

Bastien's big day out

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:27 - Feb 11 with 2853 views_dezzy

Oh dear Mrs Danczuk
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fancy-valent

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:32 - Feb 11 with 2841 viewsRosun

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:27 - Feb 11 by _dezzy

Oh dear Mrs Danczuk
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fancy-valent

Tazzy.
Get yer bid in and take her to Peterborough away.
I want to see the road trip details and it must involve:
a) Wetherspoons
b) Motorway service station
c) How much it is for a pint at London Road
Complete with his & her selfies
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:39 - Feb 11 with 2820 viewsJumeirahDale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:32 - Feb 11 by Rosun

Tazzy.
Get yer bid in and take her to Peterborough away.
I want to see the road trip details and it must involve:
a) Wetherspoons
b) Motorway service station
c) How much it is for a pint at London Road
Complete with his & her selfies

I would chip in to see that. Discussions on politics as well please.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:46 - Feb 11 with 2806 views_dezzy

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 12:39 - Feb 11 by JumeirahDale

I would chip in to see that. Discussions on politics as well please.

2000 home fans all put a quid in, we can match the 2 grand bid, And i'm sure she would love a chat with a Dale fan

KHBA

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:46 - Feb 11 with 2590 viewsrochdaleriddler

keith hill lives where?, what about Beech and Ellis, get them on a tour of the borough immediately. If i was Bastien i wouldnt have gone round the town to appease some half baked MP. the club should have been stronger.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 22:58 - Feb 11 with 2576 viewsRosun

They could have done the tourist trail around Stockport:
- Hat museum
- Bredbury Hall Hotel for spit roasting sessions
- erm, that's it
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 00:07 - Feb 12 with 2532 viewsThacks_Rabbits

TBH for 5k Publicity slut would probably do a Spit Roast - clearly with apple sauce and Baps - not in any sexual way.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024