Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29840 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:34 - Feb 8 with 3548 viewstazzydjr

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:25 - Feb 8 by 442Dale

Indeed, compare any of Hery's performances with Callum Camps at Coventry last week.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 14:25]

Camps has always had a bright future you could see the passion at reserve matches against the likes of those special people down the road, maybe Hery needs to step up his game bit more

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:36 - Feb 8 with 3540 viewsTVOS1907

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:33 - Feb 8 by Shun

Strange comments but I don't expect many people who weren't born here (or in this country!) to like Rochdale as a town. It's a bit weird for him to say most fans are old, which I don't think is true.

He's still one of my favourite players though.

Tbf, most fans are older than him, which could be what he meant.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 3528 viewsDaley_Lama

Best spambot tweet has just been sent to Bastien,,,

"Prize| Patrol have picked you as todays Rochdale W!nner @basmetys Go to this page to claim @UK_Claim_"

Poll: DF in or out

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:45 - Feb 8 with 3489 views442Dale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:34 - Feb 8 by tazzydjr

Camps has always had a bright future you could see the passion at reserve matches against the likes of those special people down the road, maybe Hery needs to step up his game bit more

The point is that Camps gave the ball away as much in dangerous areas last week as Hery has - something that some believe is one of Hery's areas for improvement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:47 - Feb 8 with 3478 viewsBeckWMG

I got the prize tweet too!

You've hit the nail on the head Lama. Much a do about nothing.
Rochdale has been slated for years.
So what if he's said it. Big deal.

I think Hery is a talent.
I don't want him to go anywhere.

If (and it's a big if) he's said all that as were getting it third hand, then of course it's unwise to say what he did but don't crucify the lad for it.

Up the Dale
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:51 - Feb 8 with 3463 viewsrobbowood

There's not much wrong in what he says and I don't think anybody could disagree with (apart from when the sun it out and a clear blue sky above)

“It is a dump — gloomy and grey. The weather can be fine in Manchester and in Rochdale it’ll be snowing."
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:56 - Feb 8 with 3439 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:06 - Feb 8 by ColDale

Stories like this will become more common as we get more successful. I have no doubts the quotes are from elsewhere rather than given direct to the Mirror, and he won't be the first player ever to be unhappy at being out of the side. He may well be in form, but others are in better form hence him not getting in the team. Quiet word from Hilly to take more care when giving interviews but nothing more than that.

And if he's slagging the town off, then it's proof he's fully settled in as he's only doing what the rest of us do.

Rochdale est un trou de merde, nous savons deja

He's welcome on the Sandy Lane anytime with that attitude. Better lyrics than Rkershaw ever came up with!!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:03 - Feb 8 with 3398 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Big fan of Bazmetz.......just hope we can see a bit more of his class.he's a real crowd pleaser.

.......and he does deposit litter!
Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:07 - Feb 8 with 3381 viewsD_Alien

I reckon he's miffed with Camps not only getting the nod in midfield but being seen as more litterate.

No Frenchman could cope with that.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:08 - Feb 8 with 3376 viewsdingdangblue

I think its just a faux pas.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 15:09]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:19 - Feb 8 with 3327 viewsTomRAFC

Don't want Hery to go anywhere. Bags of talent just needs to learn how to use it for 90 minutes instead of drifting out of position.

Still bloody daft of him to think he could say that to a journalist and not have it end up biting him on the derrière.

Don't think Hilly will look too kindly on that.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:20 - Feb 8 with 3325 viewszxcvbnm

What do us Dale fans sing in response to Rochdale's a 5hithole ...

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:23 - Feb 8 with 3310 viewsRotherhamDale

I don't think he's said anything wrong or offensive.

Je suis Bastien.

Possession with progression.

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 3291 viewsRalphs12

None of us know what he's actually said that's the top and bottom of it, we know what is being reported and that quite often is wide if the mark.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:38 - Feb 8 with 3251 viewsolympicdale

Unbelievable, he just kept going and going! you wanted to say just stop Bastien!! someone take the spade off him.

I really don't know what to say to this, can he not handle snow, does he want to go somewhere it doesn't rain? what is his angle here, or is he just pissed off he didn't get a big move like Done. At the end of the day, he wouldn't be saying anything if he was playing, what it boils down to, certainly livened up a dull sunday.

The guy seriously needs a new advisor , disrespecting the fans who pay his wages, the chairman, the manager, the current players.

We can say it...YOU CANT!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 15:57]

Life is a game of fate.

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 8 with 3057 viewszxcvbnm

Run through google translate - Talk about a journo making a mountain out of a molehill!

Bastien Hery (22) is now moving in Rochdale, promoted this year in the English D3. It happened two years ago in England at Sheffield Wednesday midfielder is now fully accustomed to his new life. Between a correction on a reality TV show in which he has never participated and the various stages of the lower divisions , he confided in his career.

In Sheffield , I had not really felt any difference with France because I was playing with the reserve. But when I arrived in Rochdale ... (laughs) It was another world, it was a real shock for me ... especially the preseason !

In fact, as soon as I signed in Rochdale, I went to France for vacation. I went back for pre-season and it was really crazy, I 've never seen that in my life ! I never ran so much in my life (laughs) . It was run, run, run ... We had a little ball , but it's as if she was not there .

The first year I have not necessarily played a lot . I had to make a couple of games , something like this (note, exactly 12 league games for a profit) . At first, I had a good start , the coach made ​​me go several matches . Then I had a black hole, I have not been in the group for some time, without much explanation elsewhere ...

I cashed , I said nothing because it was really my first year in England so I worked , worked ... On the end of the season , we had to take points from at least five or six games, and we took nothing at all ( laughs). I was training seriously and the coach made ​​me play . Then we managed to string together good performances and is mounted. It was not an addition to the basic goal, but the coach has always pushed us to believe, to think of success.
It was something magical first season in England first team and go up to the front home last day with invasion of the lawn ... It was amazing, it's a memory I will never forget. In addition , I was able to play a little , it was just happiness for me. Best of all , I managed to get an extension at the end of the season so everything was fine.

The people of the club welcomed me , the fans too. The atmosphere at Spotland Stadium pushes us is motivating. The fans are close to us in the field, although I think there has mostly older people who come to see the game. Rochdale, this is a family club so it feels grandstand . Then it is difficult to attract the world is in the suburbs of Manchester so obviously , people are more fans of United and City

I remember my first game in which I returned to League Two , it was in Plymouth. I was really shocked ( laughs)! When they scored , it was a crazy noise. They had scored from the penalty spot and it was a crazy thing . It was impressive , as elsewhere Portsmouth or Bristol Rovers coming down in Conference

Otherwise, I played Dag & Red also and it's really horrible to play there! The land is tiny, the sideline is almost glued to the box , the stands are really close to the ground ... It's very special (laughs)

I did not feel a huge difference between League One and League Two . Next, there are teams that play much better ball, as Swindon Town for example. Besides, I think this is the best team , I see clearly up . Bristol City is before this season, but they play long enough. I'm going to arrest us, too, because when you're in a good day, we can very well play football. Chesterfield Also , it plays very well , especially when we played at home.

Moreover , Swindon Town, this is where I scored on a corner (laughs ) . I say they play very well but we win 2-3 against them there anyway! We had a very big game. I returned and the coach had not told me he had not given me specific instructions on set pieces . So I told myself I was going to go up, I had nothing to lose, and it's back

This year , I play to a position a little different than in League Two . Here, we play two before the defense. I played a few times in number 8, but not much. Right now , I'm in the group. I 'm in shape , so good , but it is the choice of the coach. We will do everything to find a solution and find playing time.

I do not mean to leave must , I signed here , and I want to play here as owner. My goal is to impose myself here . If this is not done , an alternative can be found . Right now , we fifths (note, the interview was conducted on 19 January. Rochdale is now 6th ) . We are quite surprised on one side , but we know that if we are here is because we deserve and we have the level.

I live in Stockport, it is 10 minutes away in Manchester. Frankly, Rochdale , the city does not interest me (laughs) . For example here in Manchester is nice, and there, it snows (laughs) . A whole bunch of things that do not necessarily make you want . -

My hobbies ? Speaking of which , my English wikipedia page says I have made ​​a reality TV fishing show or whatever , but I do not know where it comes out ( laughs)! This is not true at all , I do not know where they sought it . In addition , I do not particularly like fishing (laughs)

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:49 - Feb 8 with 3047 viewsdalebolt

Really has been blown out of proportion. Now crack on bastien and get back to fighting for a place.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:02 - Feb 8 with 2980 viewsDomDale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:46 - Feb 8 by zxcvbnm

Run through google translate - Talk about a journo making a mountain out of a molehill!

Bastien Hery (22) is now moving in Rochdale, promoted this year in the English D3. It happened two years ago in England at Sheffield Wednesday midfielder is now fully accustomed to his new life. Between a correction on a reality TV show in which he has never participated and the various stages of the lower divisions , he confided in his career.

In Sheffield , I had not really felt any difference with France because I was playing with the reserve. But when I arrived in Rochdale ... (laughs) It was another world, it was a real shock for me ... especially the preseason !

In fact, as soon as I signed in Rochdale, I went to France for vacation. I went back for pre-season and it was really crazy, I 've never seen that in my life ! I never ran so much in my life (laughs) . It was run, run, run ... We had a little ball , but it's as if she was not there .

The first year I have not necessarily played a lot . I had to make a couple of games , something like this (note, exactly 12 league games for a profit) . At first, I had a good start , the coach made ​​me go several matches . Then I had a black hole, I have not been in the group for some time, without much explanation elsewhere ...

I cashed , I said nothing because it was really my first year in England so I worked , worked ... On the end of the season , we had to take points from at least five or six games, and we took nothing at all ( laughs). I was training seriously and the coach made ​​me play . Then we managed to string together good performances and is mounted. It was not an addition to the basic goal, but the coach has always pushed us to believe, to think of success.
It was something magical first season in England first team and go up to the front home last day with invasion of the lawn ... It was amazing, it's a memory I will never forget. In addition , I was able to play a little , it was just happiness for me. Best of all , I managed to get an extension at the end of the season so everything was fine.

The people of the club welcomed me , the fans too. The atmosphere at Spotland Stadium pushes us is motivating. The fans are close to us in the field, although I think there has mostly older people who come to see the game. Rochdale, this is a family club so it feels grandstand . Then it is difficult to attract the world is in the suburbs of Manchester so obviously , people are more fans of United and City

I remember my first game in which I returned to League Two , it was in Plymouth. I was really shocked ( laughs)! When they scored , it was a crazy noise. They had scored from the penalty spot and it was a crazy thing . It was impressive , as elsewhere Portsmouth or Bristol Rovers coming down in Conference

Otherwise, I played Dag & Red also and it's really horrible to play there! The land is tiny, the sideline is almost glued to the box , the stands are really close to the ground ... It's very special (laughs)

I did not feel a huge difference between League One and League Two . Next, there are teams that play much better ball, as Swindon Town for example. Besides, I think this is the best team , I see clearly up . Bristol City is before this season, but they play long enough. I'm going to arrest us, too, because when you're in a good day, we can very well play football. Chesterfield Also , it plays very well , especially when we played at home.

Moreover , Swindon Town, this is where I scored on a corner (laughs ) . I say they play very well but we win 2-3 against them there anyway! We had a very big game. I returned and the coach had not told me he had not given me specific instructions on set pieces . So I told myself I was going to go up, I had nothing to lose, and it's back

This year , I play to a position a little different than in League Two . Here, we play two before the defense. I played a few times in number 8, but not much. Right now , I'm in the group. I 'm in shape , so good , but it is the choice of the coach. We will do everything to find a solution and find playing time.

I do not mean to leave must , I signed here , and I want to play here as owner. My goal is to impose myself here . If this is not done , an alternative can be found . Right now , we fifths (note, the interview was conducted on 19 January. Rochdale is now 6th ) . We are quite surprised on one side , but we know that if we are here is because we deserve and we have the level.

I live in Stockport, it is 10 minutes away in Manchester. Frankly, Rochdale , the city does not interest me (laughs) . For example here in Manchester is nice, and there, it snows (laughs) . A whole bunch of things that do not necessarily make you want . -

My hobbies ? Speaking of which , my English wikipedia page says I have made ​​a reality TV fishing show or whatever , but I do not know where it comes out ( laughs)! This is not true at all , I do not know where they sought it . In addition , I do not particularly like fishing (laughs)

He laughs a lot does our Bastien.

I wouldn't believe anything the Mirror has to say, pure gutter press and in the same bracket as the Sun and DM. All three seek only to exaggerate and inflate non-stories reported elsewhere.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:06 - Feb 8 with 2961 views442Dale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:38 - Feb 8 by olympicdale

Unbelievable, he just kept going and going! you wanted to say just stop Bastien!! someone take the spade off him.

I really don't know what to say to this, can he not handle snow, does he want to go somewhere it doesn't rain? what is his angle here, or is he just pissed off he didn't get a big move like Done. At the end of the day, he wouldn't be saying anything if he was playing, what it boils down to, certainly livened up a dull sunday.

The guy seriously needs a new advisor , disrespecting the fans who pay his wages, the chairman, the manager, the current players.

We can say it...YOU CANT!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 15:57]

He's far nicer about the crowd at Spotland than some.

There have been much more annoying things happen this weekend than this non-story.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:06 - Feb 8 with 2958 viewsShun

If the whole interview as zxcvbnm writes it would have been published everyone would be loving him.

Allez Bastien!
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:11 - Feb 8 with 2939 viewsTalkingSutty

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 15:49 - Feb 8 by dalebolt

Really has been blown out of proportion. Now crack on bastien and get back to fighting for a place.

Agree, it's a nothing story and the gist of what Bastien suggests is true. We are used to life in and around the town but for an outsider the Town must appear a bit run down and dismal. Leave the kid alone.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:49 - Feb 8 with 2819 viewsKenBoon

Je suis I want first team Football elsewhere
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:54 - Feb 8 with 2804 viewsKenBoon

Having visited Paris a few times, I can assure people that some of the suburbs make Rochdale look like Monaco.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 2754 viewsfinberty

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 16:54 - Feb 8 by KenBoon

Having visited Paris a few times, I can assure people that some of the suburbs make Rochdale look like Monaco.

Agreed.
Nor is it a safe place to send one's Princesses.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 17:24 - Feb 8 with 2701 viewsdogboy

This is an indictment of how far we have come as a football club..Daily Mirror headline Player does not want to play for Rochdale!!!!! French footballer playing for Rochdale!!!!
Nightlife in Rochdale is !!!!!! Rain in Rochdale!!!!!!
I really like Bastien and feel that he is one of the naughty footballers who will always be a problem and we grow to love the such as Robin Friday (Reading), Alan Groves (Oldham) and our own Paddy McCourt (Brighton)
Diamond in the making, keep with him Hilly!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024