Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Michael Rose plays CM again 18:29 - Nov 14 with 8011 viewsJimmyRustler

I'm gonna have me missus book KH in for a sesh with her (no she's not a prossie, she's a psychiatrist).

Yes he had a decent game v Swindon but he had all the time in the world in the middle of the park because they were/are shite.

One of the most frustrating things I've ever seen in my time watching football is when someone simply refuses to use their weaker foot and as a result, puts themselves in danger of losing the ball. MR is one of these players. He simply WILL NOT use his right foot, even to trickle it a few yards and it pisses me off.

How many misplaced passes today from Rose? I lost count at 72.

Shite.

I'm well aware that the majority had an off day but he is garbage. He really is pants.

Don't get me started on Bunney either. I've seen the threads regarding him and they're tame compared to the way I'd be describing his performance.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 11:42 - Nov 15 with 2278 viewsdingdangblue

Rose played a perfect free kick onto Eastham's head in the 1st half , 5 yards out, unmissable - he missed the ball.
They played a perfect free kick onto Pearce's head in the 1st half, 5 yards out, unmissable - he scored.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:22 - Nov 15 with 2234 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 11:28 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

You must be fascinating to your wife, but not to us.

D Alien being self righteous? Well I never!

Believe it or not, I do things for myself, not to please you or anyone else.

We're all self centred and we have a right to be to an extent but some of us abuse that privilege with their holier than thou attitude.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 13:22 - Nov 15 with 2186 viewsD_Alien

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:22 - Nov 15 by JimmyRustler

We're all self centred and we have a right to be to an extent but some of us abuse that privilege with their holier than thou attitude.

You've no idea what you're talking about, quite frankly.

Another example - on another thread you say:

"I'm full of praise when we play well" which is utter bullshit.

You're just a boring, serial moaner/wum, with very little positive to contribute.

During the course of engaging in genuine debates on here on many subjects, some people will be offended by what I post and take the "you're self-righteous" cop out.

You've stooped to that level too, in the absence of anything meaningful to say.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 13:25]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 13:28 - Nov 15 with 2166 viewsroccydaleian

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:22 - Nov 15 by JimmyRustler

I think your second sentence is the best thing you've ever posted on here.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 14:11 - Nov 15 with 2124 viewsSandyDale1907

He kept giving the ball away it just started to piss me off so bad....
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:03 - Nov 15 with 2055 viewsParkinsGimp

Spot on OP .
Any dale fan defending Rose is a complete fool. This guy is a joke of a footballer. I am surprised he even stands on his right foot! He is only good for free kicks and I am afraid guys we are not an American Football team with special teams. He cannot tackle or go past a player , he cannot pass, he gave the ball away every time yesterday if he didnt kick to touch.
I worry that if the arrogant coaching staff and blind board dont act drastically throughout the squad we will go down. The only saving grace maybe that there are four teams worse than us, Swindon being one of them.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:30 - Nov 15 with 2037 viewsDaleyBrent

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:07 - Nov 14 by JimmyRustler

McDermott/Alessandra in.

Rose out.

CM pairing of Camps/Bennett.

OR.

Bennett starting out at RB.

Cannon CM with Camps.

Rose out.

DMC or LA in.

Simple.

This can't be serious.

Bennett's a holding midfielder. To me, thats the only position he can half play. Gillingham at home last season and Mk Dons at home last season. Dropped points because Bents liability at right back. (The Gillingham goal was an absolute joke, the one were we should of won 10-0)

I do try to be open minded regarding Callum Camps, even though i am by far his biggest critic. He played well against Swindon and Huddersfield back in pre season. But for me he has to grow up. I genuinely do think there is a player in there, but he's one of the least committed players i can remember. The oldham game at home this season was the peak for me. Not an ounce of passion from a player playing for his hometown in a local derby. Too busy pulling his shorts up or flicking his hair trying to look good. Complete opposite to Cannon who was possibly the only shining light when he went into midfield yesterday.

McDermott needs to return, and Alessandra must deserve a chance. Haven't seen him play badly yet.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:54 - Nov 15 with 2005 viewsShun

Wasn't that bad. He put in quite a few excellent crosses. And he's always got the potential of scoring a free kick like at Southend. There were plenty of worse players yesterday, such as his midfield partners.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 20:03]
Login to get fewer ads

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 09:47 - Nov 16 with 1908 viewsJimmyRustler

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 13:22 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

You've no idea what you're talking about, quite frankly.

Another example - on another thread you say:

"I'm full of praise when we play well" which is utter bullshit.

You're just a boring, serial moaner/wum, with very little positive to contribute.

During the course of engaging in genuine debates on here on many subjects, some people will be offended by what I post and take the "you're self-righteous" cop out.

You've stooped to that level too, in the absence of anything meaningful to say.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 13:25]

Would you like me to trawl through some of my posts and provide examples because I'm more than willing to do so?

I can also provide evidence of you actually agreeing with me on some of the things I've said if you like? I think you've got quite a short memory to be honest but that's quite typical of someone fitting your psychological profile.

I don't begrudge anyone having an opinion and I don't honestly care what side of the fence people sit on as long as they put their point across eloquently and provide evidence to back up their claims.

There's a reason that you seem to have had a do with a large majority of posters on here. Your attitude is really quite poor towards anyone that disagrees with what you have to say but as long as you get a few of the regulars on here upvoting your posts and proclaiming that you're the voice of the people, I daresay you're probably quite blind to this.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 11:33 - Nov 16 with 1878 viewsD_Alien

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 09:47 - Nov 16 by JimmyRustler

Would you like me to trawl through some of my posts and provide examples because I'm more than willing to do so?

I can also provide evidence of you actually agreeing with me on some of the things I've said if you like? I think you've got quite a short memory to be honest but that's quite typical of someone fitting your psychological profile.

I don't begrudge anyone having an opinion and I don't honestly care what side of the fence people sit on as long as they put their point across eloquently and provide evidence to back up their claims.

There's a reason that you seem to have had a do with a large majority of posters on here. Your attitude is really quite poor towards anyone that disagrees with what you have to say but as long as you get a few of the regulars on here upvoting your posts and proclaiming that you're the voice of the people, I daresay you're probably quite blind to this.

I have agreed with some of your posts, when you're not in wum mode. Why do it? Like many of our footballers who underperform whilst we know there's a decent player in there, you come across as an intelligent human being trying to pose as an idiot.

I'm perfectly happy to have disagreements on here, it's a forum for opinions and yes, I have lots of them. Have you got a problem with that? As you yourself say, I also agree with people. It's not f*cking rocket science, and I'd leave the "psychological profiling" to the professionals, which includes myself.

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:20 - Nov 16 with 1836 viewsDale27

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 11:33 - Nov 16 by D_Alien

I have agreed with some of your posts, when you're not in wum mode. Why do it? Like many of our footballers who underperform whilst we know there's a decent player in there, you come across as an intelligent human being trying to pose as an idiot.

I'm perfectly happy to have disagreements on here, it's a forum for opinions and yes, I have lots of them. Have you got a problem with that? As you yourself say, I also agree with people. It's not f*cking rocket science, and I'd leave the "psychological profiling" to the professionals, which includes myself.

That's the 1st and probably last time anybody has described him as intelligent, let alone a human being.
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:47 - Nov 16 with 1804 viewsTalkingSutty

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 09:47 - Nov 16 by JimmyRustler

I recognise myself in that post
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:53 - Nov 16 with 1782 viewsD_Alien

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:20 - Nov 16 by Dale27

That's the 1st and probably last time anybody has described him as intelligent, let alone a human being.

Unlike JR, I don't need to trawl through posts to remember that he has, very occasionally, posted intelligently. And btw, his wife's a psychiatrist not a prostitute, don't you know? She must think he's intelligent

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 13:15 - Nov 16 with 1754 viewsRosun

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 12:53 - Nov 16 by D_Alien

Unlike JR, I don't need to trawl through posts to remember that he has, very occasionally, posted intelligently. And btw, his wife's a psychiatrist not a prostitute, don't you know? She must think he's intelligent

Therapist?
TheRapist?
If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:41 - Nov 16 with 1636 viewssweetcorn

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 18:56 - Nov 14 by RAFC1907

Rose get's used as a scapegoat by many who do not know football.

Today yes he gave the ball away sometimes, but for me it was the other players who weren't at the races or on his wavelength, every time Rose got the ball he looked to make something happen but it was as though nobody else in that Rochdale shirt wanted to help him, he ran hard for his team and yet the favour was never returned.

There was a pass in the first half he opened his body and played it into the space where Scott Tanser should of already been waiting to run onto the pass, but instead Tanser's ball watching made it look as though Rose had made a terrible pass, when in actual fact playing the ball into the space was the right thing to do.

Rose is a good player, he has been let down by other today, pure and simple.

Wow.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:43 - Nov 16 with 1523 viewssweetcorn

If Michael Rose plays CM again on 19:09 - Nov 14 by RAFC1907

You clearly do not know anything about football. Rose is a good football player and a good one for Rochdale AFC.

He has good delivery, a good range of passing, he scores goals, he's good at set pieces, he tackles and works hard for his team, bottom line.

Many on here claimed that David Perkins would be no good and was past his best before he joined Wigan.....

Again, just wow.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024