Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tenerife 09:06 - Jul 1 with 15484 viewsleedsdale

Leighanne's diary is online for day 1 of the trip: http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tenerife-2016-diary-day-1-3

She mentions 27 players making the trip; by my reckoning we have 21 contracted players (including Collis and BBM), 3 scholars have made the trip and River Humphreys doesn't join up until after Tenerife, so potentially there are three triallists? Hopefully we will find out their identity in the next diary
Tenerife on 09:56 - Jul 1 with 7772 viewsaleanddale

Great read.

Well done Leighanne.

Faffing? Now that can't be Scottish!! The girl is becoming a native!!!

Looking forward to the daily updates...

Hendo short straw I bet watching Calvin step out of the shower!!!
Tenerife on 10:38 - Jul 1 with 7684 viewsDale27

Tenerife on 09:56 - Jul 1 by aleanddale

Great read.

Well done Leighanne.

Anyone know why Joe Bunney hasn't gone to Tenerife? He was at the academy kit launch yesterday according to my lad
Tenerife on 11:44 - Jul 1 with 7579 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tenerife on 10:38 - Jul 1 by Dale27

Anyone know why Joe Bunney hasn't gone to Tenerife? He was at the academy kit launch yesterday according to my lad

Fears he might be blown away by the Mistrale?
Tenerife on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 7550 viewsFrog

Great read Leighanne, keep it up please!
Tenerife on 12:03 - Jul 1 with 7535 viewsD_Alien

Tenerife on 11:44 - Jul 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Fears he might be blown away by the Mistrale?

Is the Mistrale blowing in Tenerife? Or is that the name of the local Madame?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tenerife on 12:10 - Jul 1 with 7499 viewsnordenblue

Tenerife on 12:03 - Jul 1 by D_Alien

Is the Mistrale blowing in Tenerife? Or is that the name of the local Madame?

Back and white Mistrale?
Tenerife on 12:27 - Jul 1 with 7441 viewsDaleView

What a disappointment. We have a holiday booked in Tenerife starting mid July. I bet the team will have left by then. I wish they had asked me when I was going!
Tenerife on 13:04 - Jul 1 with 7317 viewsDickydaler

Tenerife on 10:38 - Jul 1 by Dale27

Yes, I was wondering about that too. He had a very worried look on his face as well. I wonder if he missed the plane!
Login to get fewer ads

Tenerife on 13:18 - Jul 1 with 7273 viewsTalkingSutty

Tenerife on 13:04 - Jul 1 by Dickydaler

Yes, I was wondering about that too. He had a very worried look on his face as well. I wonder if he missed the plane!

Bad news that. If amybody would have benefitted from a weeks intensive training its Joe Bunney. Straight away he's at a disadvantage,surely he's not daft enough to have missed the bloody plane.
Tenerife on 13:52 - Jul 1 with 7187 viewsdingdangblue

Tenerife on 13:18 - Jul 1 by TalkingSutty

Bad news that. If amybody would have benefitted from a weeks intensive training its Joe Bunney. Straight away he's at a disadvantage,surely he's not daft enough to have missed the bloody plane.

I very much doubt he's missed the plane! More likely injured and getting treatment back here. Were there any pics of him training in England or at the get together's last week?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tenerife on 14:43 - Jul 1 with 7081 viewsTalkingSutty

Tenerife on 13:52 - Jul 1 by dingdangblue

I very much doubt he's missed the plane! More likely injured and getting treatment back here. Were there any pics of him training in England or at the get together's last week?

If it's a training injury then his absence will be mentioned in Leighannes updates i would have thought. Pity, he was one of our most improved players last season.
Tenerife on 15:15 - Jul 1 with 6983 viewsdingdangblue

Who's the Will Buckley lookalike at the back of the group jogging photo? Any ideas?

http://wall.rochdaleafc.co.uk/Event/Dale_Wall

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tenerife on 15:24 - Jul 1 with 6953 viewsDanny1907

Tenerife on 15:15 - Jul 1 by dingdangblue

Who's the Will Buckley lookalike at the back of the group jogging photo? Any ideas?

http://wall.rochdaleafc.co.uk/Event/Dale_Wall

Harry Pratt, I think, a youth teamer.
Tenerife on 16:33 - Jul 1 with 6805 viewsChaffRAFC

Tenerife on 15:24 - Jul 1 by Danny1907

Harry Pratt, I think, a youth teamer.

Harry Pratt was released at the end of the season with the other second year scholars. I've looked at the lads who have been introduced as being there from the academy, Andy Hollins, Jack Stewart and Matty Gillam and it's none of those.

Edit - Been told it IS Harry Pratt but he was released at the end of last year so God knows what's happened but he seems to have got a free training week in Tenerife. Maybe a week to prove to Hill and Beech he didn't deserve to be released.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tenerife on 17:02 - Jul 1 with 6730 viewsboromat

Tenerife on 16:33 - Jul 1 by ChaffRAFC

Harry Pratt was released at the end of the season with the other second year scholars. I've looked at the lads who have been introduced as being there from the academy, Andy Hollins, Jack Stewart and Matty Gillam and it's none of those.

Edit - Been told it IS Harry Pratt but he was released at the end of last year so God knows what's happened but he seems to have got a free training week in Tenerife. Maybe a week to prove to Hill and Beech he didn't deserve to be released.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Maybe Pratt has taken Bunneys place last minute or maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tenerife on 19:22 - Jul 1 with 6539 viewsChaffRAFC

Looks like a few changes of squad number for next season as well looking through the pics.

From what I can tell:

1. Josh Lillis
2. Joe Rafferty
3. Scott Tanser
4. Jim McNulty
5. Niall Canavan
6. Harrison McGahey
7. Peter Vincenti
8. Matty Lund
9. Calvin Andrew
11. Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
12. Donal McDermott
14. Oliver Rathbone
17. James Hooper
20. Brian Barry-Murphy
21. Johnny Diba
24. Jamie Allen
27. Andy Cannon
28. Callum Camps
39. Joe Bunney
40. Ian Henderson

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Tenerife on 19:27 - Jul 1 with 6525 viewsTalkingSutty

Tenerife on 17:02 - Jul 1 by boromat

Maybe Pratt has taken Bunneys place last minute or maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

I can't see that. At one stage i wondered whether Joe would make a living out of playing football but his performance at Bradford obviously answered that question. Two quality goals and it could have been a hat trick.

That was the game that gave him credibility in the eyes of the fans and i include Bradford fans in that. If he can continue to improve this season then i think he"s going to shine. He's nearly climbed the hill and if he wants it enough there's no stopping him. He's definitely a goalscorer and a decent finisher.
Tenerife on 19:42 - Jul 1 with 6486 viewsShun

Good job Leighanne. An easier and more enjoyable read than Colin's previous diaries, in my opinion.
Tenerife on 22:49 - Jul 1 with 6305 viewsboromat

Tenerife on 19:27 - Jul 1 by TalkingSutty

I can't see that. At one stage i wondered whether Joe would make a living out of playing football but his performance at Bradford obviously answered that question. Two quality goals and it could have been a hat trick.

That was the game that gave him credibility in the eyes of the fans and i include Bradford fans in that. If he can continue to improve this season then i think he"s going to shine. He's nearly climbed the hill and if he wants it enough there's no stopping him. He's definitely a goalscorer and a decent finisher.

I'm not saying Bunney is on his way out but if Bunney has stayed behind through injury and there's a spare seat on the plane maybe Hilly has thought let's give Harry another opportunity. Bunney looked a lot better last year and slowly he is progressing looking forward to seeing him this season. A real shame if he has missed out through injury.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tenerife on 23:13 - Jul 1 with 6257 viewsTalkingSutty

Tenerife on 22:49 - Jul 1 by boromat

I'm not saying Bunney is on his way out but if Bunney has stayed behind through injury and there's a spare seat on the plane maybe Hilly has thought let's give Harry another opportunity. Bunney looked a lot better last year and slowly he is progressing looking forward to seeing him this season. A real shame if he has missed out through injury.

No probs. To be honest I have never heard of Harry. If Bunney is injured and there's a spare seat then I agree, fill it up with somebody else.
Tenerife on 00:13 - Jul 2 with 6198 viewsmacro

Tenerife on 19:22 - Jul 1 by ChaffRAFC

Looks like a few changes of squad number for next season as well looking through the pics.

From what I can tell:

1. Josh Lillis
2. Joe Rafferty
3. Scott Tanser
4. Jim McNulty
5. Niall Canavan
6. Harrison McGahey
7. Peter Vincenti
8. Matty Lund
9. Calvin Andrew
11. Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
12. Donal McDermott
14. Oliver Rathbone
17. James Hooper
20. Brian Barry-Murphy
21. Johnny Diba
24. Jamie Allen
27. Andy Cannon
28. Callum Camps
39. Joe Bunney
40. Ian Henderson

Thin looking squad numbers wise
Tenerife on 00:52 - Jul 2 with 6165 viewsflyerdale

*cough* eccleston.....
Tenerife on 08:37 - Jul 2 with 6054 viewsColDale

Day 2
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tenerife-2016-diary-day-2-3165

Confirms Bunney is injured
Tenerife on 09:28 - Jul 2 with 5995 viewsD_Alien

Tenerife on 09:56 - Jul 1 by aleanddale

Great read.

Well done Leighanne.

Might teach him how to deal with unfair tackle?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tenerife on 10:02 - Jul 2 with 5924 viewsSaxonDale

Interviews with players and Hill, videos of the training and an excellent diary. The progress made by this club in the media department over the last few years is incredible. Well done Leighanne, it's very much appreciated.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024