Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50197 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 3834 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:03 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse the wife starts belting out 'The Final Countdown' on my daughter's new Karaoke machine. My ears. My eyes. Dark times.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 3830 viewsShonky

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:03 - Dec 26 by Jack_Meoff

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse the wife starts belting out 'The Final Countdown' on my daughter's new Karaoke machine. My ears. My eyes. Dark times.

That made me laugh. I guess you have to in times like these. Time to start taking Heroin I guess.

Its just a ride...

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 3823 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 by Shonky

Come back Paul. At least he could keep the score down.

why sack him with no replacement or plan for the next few games?

my view is he would have matched or bettered our score v palace and kept this to something similar.

new manager, no funds, no hope and drifting into the new year as the games tick away.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 3817 viewsElward

I'll still support my team next season, but i'll be doing it with an extra £400 + in my bank account. This isn't even enjoyable
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:05 - Dec 26 with 3772 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Should never have started a f*cking youth team player in the first place.

Abrahams has done nothing for about 3 months so can't see the problem really

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:05 - Dec 26 with 3764 viewsWarwickHunt

At least it wasn't fûcking Coldplay.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 3760 viewsBobby_Fischer

Here we go, Sanches is coming on.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 3744 viewsSmellyplumz

Life is so cruel at times. Sorry for you brother.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 3714 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:01 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Well we are

I know mate and it hurts!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 3657 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:05 - Dec 26 by thornabyswan

Abrahams has done nothing for about 3 months so can't see the problem really

At least he pulls his fůcking socks up!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 3627 viewsShonky

Sanches for Fer... that'll scare em

Its just a ride...

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:10 - Dec 26 with 3544 viewsTom1912

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:08 - Dec 26 by Shonky

Well, Sanches only passes to the advertising board. Fer plays beautiful through balls to Salah to run onto.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:11 - Dec 26 with 3472 viewsexiledclaseboy

Possibly the worst team in the history of the premier league.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:11 - Dec 26 with 3454 viewsAnotherJohn

Ayew didn't exactly get stuck in again.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:11 - Dec 26 with 3438 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:08 - Dec 26 by Shonky

Oh eye shit themselves into scoring another
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 3412 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What I don't get is this is an away game with one of the top 6 attacking sides and we set up without VDH and with Routledge.
I like Leon, but that is suicidal.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 3394 viewsBobby_Fischer

Olsson just ducked out of the way for that goal.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 3343 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

There's my 4-0 prediction. Stop now. Please make it stop

Damn my optimistic outlook.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:13 - Dec 26 with 3330 viewsElward

The difference is yet again, their players are fighting for the ball and ours simply dont care. Oxlaide chamberlain was determined to get that ball
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:13 - Dec 26 with 3294 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:12 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

What I don't get is this is an away game with one of the top 6 attacking sides and we set up without VDH and with Routledge.
I like Leon, but that is suicidal.

Should never have been put in this position, should of only sacked Clement with another manager already signed.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 3228 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:11 - Dec 26 by AnotherJohn

Ayew didn't exactly get stuck in again.

Ayew garbage.

A quarter of our team have already been relegated with other teams. Who the fcuk thought they would be good enough for us?
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 3191 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:13 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Should never have been put in this position, should of only sacked Clement with another manager already signed.

That would require planning and a DoF worthy of the name.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 3184 viewslonglostjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:13 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Exactly. Feck off Jenkins.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 3177 viewslidojack

I am struggling to remember a worse performance in a swans shirt than Jordan Ayew has put in tonight.

You have to go back at least 10-15 years to even come close. Liability. Waste of kit. Absolute cretin.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 3163 viewsShonky

At least our goal difference is bet.... oh

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024