Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50090 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:21 - Dec 26 with 2655 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:21 - Dec 26 by karnataka

Agreed, but while it's 1-0 we're always in with a chance of we get a lucky break.

I've got a feeling they might come out a different team.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:22 - Dec 26 with 2653 viewsDrizzy

We are masters at doing absolutely f*ck all with the ball. Pass after pass with no aim, no purpose and no penetration only for one of our players to eventually lose the ball in a dangerous area.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:22 - Dec 26 with 2643 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:17 - Dec 26 by AnotherJohn

Mesa again. Much as he has his good moments he cannot avoid giving the ball away in silly positions.

Doesn't help that he's surrounded by a bunch of fücking mannequins.

Fer and Carroll might as well have stayed in the dressing room.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 2630 viewsMrSwerve

Seconds left in the first half, ref gives us a chance to have one last go, Naughton gets into a position to whip a cross in, but no...turns around and passes is back to the middle...Ffs...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 2626 viewskarnataka

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:21 - Dec 26 by max936

Look at it again, a Liverpool player tripped him before Firmino came in might have be Can Ayew's mistake was not going down then, so a dive pre emptied by the foul.
Ref should have done what every proper ref would have and gone back for the original foul.

He may well have done at the Liberty but not at Anfield
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 2619 viewsdickythorpe

Messa is awful.

McBurnie walking about like a big lump playing with his socks down in a school boy rugby match.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 2608 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:21 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

I've got a feeling they might come out a different team.

Let's hope it's Hartlepool - we might limit it to 3-0.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 2575 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:17 - Dec 26 by AnotherJohn

Mesa again. Much as he has his good moments he cannot avoid giving the ball away in silly positions.

There is nothing on for him, ever. He has to pass at some point and being as the Liverpool players are doing their job properly it's up to our lot to do their bit but they're standing watching most of the time and he's forced into a hopeful attempt to find a player. If one of ours does receive it they require far too much time and too many touches to get it under control. Absolutely f*cking horrific set of players we have. Naughton stands out as particularly bad today but at least he's not hiding like some, even if he dies sh!t his pants every time the ball comes anywhere near him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 2557 viewsSkettyJack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:13 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

Bloody shambles. On and off the pitch. Too many players not good enough.

Absolute shambles. Nobody out there is a premier league standard. Fabianski excepted.

We are embarrassing. Hell of a long way for our supporters to go on Boxing Day to watch this.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 2519 viewsdickythorpe

Ayew looks as if he's about to burst into tears. His body language is awful. Looks lost
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 2498 viewsshandyjack

McBurnie is really P1ssing me off. So lazy for a youngster, and his socks are an embarrrssment for someone yet to score a PL goal

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 2501 viewsSmellyplumz

Any one know when we are getting a new manager? Be nice like innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 2483 viewsGowerjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:23 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Messa is awful.

McBurnie walking about like a big lump playing with his socks down in a school boy rugby match.

Yep

But he's our scruffy useless cûnt

So you're not allowed to be critical....
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 18:29]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 2469 viewsmax936

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:08 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

Talking of villains,HJ is there😉

Looking like he'd rather be somewhere else as well, you're free to do that Huw Bach, fukoff ASAP and don't ever think of returning

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:28 - Dec 26 with 2444 viewstrampie

Watching the O's so haven't seen any of the Swans, reading Coutinho has got a shot away from a central position outside the area, where was Mesa ?

He supposed to cover that space, what happened, has he been giving the ball away again, it's a simple job he has to do is he doing it ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:28 - Dec 26 with 2438 viewsChippy69

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:25 - Dec 26 by SkettyJack

Absolute shambles. Nobody out there is a premier league standard. Fabianski excepted.

We are embarrassing. Hell of a long way for our supporters to go on Boxing Day to watch this.

Init Imagine a ticket from santa yesterday

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:28 - Dec 26 with 2435 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:22 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Don't disagree about that. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Mesa has potential, but needs to cut out giving away the ball so near his own area.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 2306 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:22 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Succinctly put.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 2305 viewsRevJames

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:26 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Any one know when we are getting a new manager? Be nice like innit.

Boxing Day sales?
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC (n/t) on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 2295 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:27 - Dec 26 by max936

Looking like he'd rather be somewhere else as well, you're free to do that Huw Bach, fukoff ASAP and don't ever think of returning

Hope someone throws the cûnt in the Mersey.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 18:33]
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 2283 viewsmalagajack

From the guardian...

“McBurnie’s legs are the whitest, most undead looking things in the history of football,” writs Bill. “He needs to be careful he doesn’t get sunburn from the floodlights
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:33 - Dec 26 with 2240 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 by acejack3065

Referee has got big club syndrome early on. He's going to give them everything this evening. No that they need it.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:47]

I can't drink much this Xmas so maybe I should have. I saw a different game but I must be wrong. I will say it anyway.
For me it was a foul on Ayew before the worldly shot went off.
Friend has been absolute disgrace as usual.
Our passing has been much sharper and I would say it was one of our best away passing games this season.
Granted we gave the ball away on a couple of occasions far too cheaply and they could easily have got another before half time. Not that they needed with Friend almost playing for them.
For me we are doing well with a makeshift team. I hope we can keep the score down second half. It won't be easy but, cut out the cheap errors, and who knows?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 2237 viewsmax936

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:24 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

There is nothing on for him, ever. He has to pass at some point and being as the Liverpool players are doing their job properly it's up to our lot to do their bit but they're standing watching most of the time and he's forced into a hopeful attempt to find a player. If one of ours does receive it they require far too much time and too many touches to get it under control. Absolutely f*cking horrific set of players we have. Naughton stands out as particularly bad today but at least he's not hiding like some, even if he dies sh!t his pants every time the ball comes anywhere near him.

Good player, in being made to look very ordinary by the crap that he's playing with shocker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:35 - Dec 26 with 2206 viewsGowerjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:32 - Dec 26 by malagajack

From the guardian...

“McBurnie’s legs are the whitest, most undead looking things in the history of football,” writs Bill. “He needs to be careful he doesn’t get sunburn from the floodlights

Yep.

As I said he's a fuûcking embarresment.

Looks like he's just wandered on from Paradise Park.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 2060 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:28 - Dec 26 by trampie

Watching the O's so haven't seen any of the Swans, reading Coutinho has got a shot away from a central position outside the area, where was Mesa ?

He supposed to cover that space, what happened, has he been giving the ball away again, it's a simple job he has to do is he doing it ?

Watch the match if you want to blame one particular player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024