Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50089 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 3574 viewstrampie

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:33 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

I can't drink much this Xmas so maybe I should have. I saw a different game but I must be wrong. I will say it anyway.
For me it was a foul on Ayew before the worldly shot went off.
Friend has been absolute disgrace as usual.
Our passing has been much sharper and I would say it was one of our best away passing games this season.
Granted we gave the ball away on a couple of occasions far too cheaply and they could easily have got another before half time. Not that they needed with Friend almost playing for them.
For me we are doing well with a makeshift team. I hope we can keep the score down second half. It won't be easy but, cut out the cheap errors, and who knows?

We have a defensive midfielder who supposed to sit in front of the two central defenders.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 3543 viewspencoedjack

Sunday league defending
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 3548 viewsAnotherJohn

Very sloppy again. That ball travelled a long way and yet Firmino put it in with no challenge.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 3543 viewsShaky

The cat totally unmarked in the box.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 3534 viewsacejack3065

Ayew at fault for both goals. Left Fernandez with two men to cover.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 3515 viewsSmellyplumz

Feel sorry for fab and if I was in his shoes I'd be looking to find a new club in January.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 3509 viewsjack2jack

Oh well,game over,sorry lads
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:42 - Dec 26 with 3456 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:41 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

Oh well,game over,sorry lads

It was over at 1-0

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:44 - Dec 26 with 3345 viewsdickythorpe

No communication out there. We have a mute captain
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:45 - Dec 26 with 3318 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:42 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

It was over at 1-0

Fair point!😉
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:45 - Dec 26 with 3294 viewsSkettyJack

Atrocious defending. Disgraceful
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:46 - Dec 26 with 3262 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:45 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

Fair point!😉

In fact it was over b4 it began. Same as our premiership stay.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:47 - Dec 26 with 3225 viewsHeadmaster

It's an absolute travesty how far we've fallen. Most of those players shouldn't be anywhere near the Premier League. Utter dross. I hope Jenkins is freezing his b*llocks off having to watch this rubbish.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:48 - Dec 26 with 3206 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:46 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

In fact it was over b4 it began. Same as our premiership stay.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:49 - Dec 26 with 3140 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:44 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

No communication out there. We have a mute captain

He shouldn't have to tell defenders to mark their man.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 3061 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 3062 viewsBobby_Fischer

What's the point of changing the man up front? There's no f*cking service from midfield whoever is up there.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 3005 viewsJack_Kass

I think ive just done the equivalent of leave the match early and turned the tv off, ive seen enough.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 3004 viewsAnotherJohn

Powder-puff challenge on the edge of the area and it is three!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 2992 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

What's the point of changing the man up front? There's no f*cking service from midfield whoever is up there.

No worries, Clucas is about to come on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 2967 viewsShaky

What a goal. This match is not a good yardstick of where Swansea are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 2969 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

At least we don't have to look at McBurnie's dayglo pipecleaners.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 2942 viewsElward

That was sloppy. They simply dont care. He wanted the ball and he overpowered Ayew. Simple as that
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 2922 viewsSmellyplumz

Why don't our players give a fùck why don't they give 100% do they not care?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 2893 viewsacejack3065

Congratulations Ayew. If you'd done almost anything else for any of the goals we might not have conceded as many. F**king disgrace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024