Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50087 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 3747 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

A hat-trick for Ayew.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 3747 viewsSkettyJack

Utter garbage
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 3738 viewslidojack

Fer and Ayew should never play for us again
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 3701 viewsMrSwerve

F*ck me, 4-0. We are f*cking shocking and deserve to go down as the bottom placed team.

This could end up 6 or 7 nil at this rate.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 3675 viewsvetchonian

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:54 - Dec 26 by acejack3065

Congratulations Ayew. If you'd done almost anything else for any of the goals we might not have conceded as many. F**king disgrace.

Please blow up now ref

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 3678 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

What's the point of changing the man up front? There's no f*cking service from midfield whoever is up there.

Fvck all you can do about that,fair play,bolloxs,Ayew
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3662 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:53 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

At least we don't have to look at McBurnie's dayglo pipecleaners.

That's true - if I was him I'd be wearing stockings, not ankle socks.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3641 viewsepaul

F*cking embarrassment to football

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3639 viewsSwansNZ

There's my 4-0 prediction. Stop now. Please make it stop

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3637 viewsSwanjaxs

Firmino didn't even look towards goal when he tapped that in.... total pìstake

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3630 viewsShonky

Come back Paul. At least he could keep the score down.

Its just a ride...

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 3610 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:51 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

What's the point of changing the man up front? There's no f*cking service from midfield whoever is up there.

Should never have started a f*cking youth team player in the first place.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:57 - Dec 26 with 3558 viewsdickythorpe

Rubbish!!!! Fer is so piss poor it's beyond belief.

We deserve to be lampooned. It's cringing
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:57 - Dec 26 with 3536 viewsAnotherJohn

All too easy. With the scousers 4-0 up with about 20 minutes left they can rest the A team.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 3466 viewsAguycalledJack

Hope Hubert chokes on his prawn sandwich.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 3460 viewsSmellyplumz

Total embarrassment to the premiership, this season is pure torture.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 3421 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:56 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Should never have started a f*cking youth team player in the first place.

Aye, but we just brought another youth team player on for him.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 3417 viewsjack2jack

Oh! Dear,oh deary me!
Commentator quote Swansea destined for the Championship!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 3267 viewsFireboy2

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:59 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

Oh! Dear,oh deary me!

Well we are
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 3253 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:59 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

Oh! Dear,oh deary me!

AKA, the next level

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 3253 viewsandypitt56

Back to league one I think, this team would be relegated in the championship
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 3222 viewsphact0rri

And I was being quite pessmistic here... but squad managed to beat my expectations. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:02 - Dec 26 with 3202 viewsShonky

Oh! Dear,oh deary me!

We are destined for League 1. The Championship is a savage. Those pansies will get mullered.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:02]

Its just a ride...

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:02 - Dec 26 with 3163 viewsjesushchrist

Wow...we are proper shat, I’ve now resigned myself to the fact we are going down, and going down without a fight with the worst squad in premier league history.
Fer and Ayew should not wear the jersey ever again....utter utter Kent’s
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 3145 viewsJack_Meoff

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse the wife starts belting out 'The Final Countdown' on my daughter's new Karaoke machine. My ears. My eyes. Dark times.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024