Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50198 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:17 - Dec 26 with 4079 viewsharryhpalmer

I guess it was the wrong day to give up glue sniffing

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 4067 viewsWarwickHunt

Stay down Ayew, you'll do less fûcking damage.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 4065 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:15 - Dec 26 by lidojack

I am struggling to remember a worse performance in a swans shirt than Jordan Ayew has put in tonight.

You have to go back at least 10-15 years to even come close. Liability. Waste of kit. Absolute cretin.

Why he hasn't been subbed is beyond me, at least Sanches was taken off after he passed to an advertising board.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 3954 viewsacejack3065

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:18 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Stay down Ayew, you'll do less fûcking damage.

I can't remember a worse performance from a Swans player.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 3926 viewsjasper_T

Let the u23s play the second half of the season.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 3860 viewsjack2jack

A little musical interlude

Oh and I'm not laughing neither!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 3837 viewsRunning_Man

I´d say we are making baby steps, we just need to give the players from our best transfer window ever to to gel a bit more.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 3800 viewsphact0rri

Can't wait to hear the positives we can take from this match...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 3710 viewsAnotherJohn

Well, I posted before kick-off that this looked just about the worst eleven we have put out in our time in the Prem (perhaps barring the game before the final when we rested most of the first team) and I saw nothing to make me change my mind. We've had a lot of the easy games already and have some tough ones ahead.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 3686 viewsShaky

On the bright side that could easily have been double figures. Easily..

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 3656 viewsphact0rri

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:21 - Dec 26 by jack2jack

A little musical interlude

Oh and I'm not laughing neither!

I would think Its over by the Smiths might be a bit more fitting.

"Mother i can feel the soil falling over my head."

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 3505 viewsCooperman

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:23 - Dec 26 by phact0rri

DYSS hasn’t been on here tonight.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 3417 viewsphact0rri

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:30 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 3372 viewsFireboy2

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:30 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

He will be making his way home from OT at this very moment

Very unhappy
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 3318 viewsLoyal

Players and their effort fcking disgusts me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 3318 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:12 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

What I don't get is this is an away game with one of the top 6 attacking sides and we set up without VDH and with Routledge.
I like Leon, but that is suicidal.

It is down to inexperience. I feel sorry for Leon. Shoved into this position by the arrogant, incompetent buffoon Jenkins.
I bet he was told to get back to the passing game by Jenkins. Problem is we have not got a squad good enough to do this.
Leon is trying. There is no doubt players have been instructed to pass the ball and not hoof. No hopeful passes but passing to a team mate.
We made a decent enough effort in the first half but it all fell to bits then with players heads dropping and Ayew leading the pack.
Clement effed up against Man City by only going with four at the back. Leon compounded it today by trying to play our passing game as well.
He should be knocking on the Jenkins door tomorrow telling him no more dithering and to get a manager in ready for the transfer window.
There is only one man to blame for this and he is trying to shift that blame on to the supporters and the nasty internet posters.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 3315 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:23 - Dec 26 by phact0rri

4 shots on target. I'm loving the new free flowing attacking football.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 3245 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:38 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Players and their effort fcking disgusts me.

Me too fkn livid at the moment.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 3240 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:13 - Dec 26 by AguycalledJack

He’s been talking shit all game.

He's been talking shite all of his life.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 3205 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:38 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

4 shots on target. I'm loving the new free flowing attacking football.

Small crumb of comfort,think it was 6.
No...ok sorry NZ
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 3030 viewsjacksfullaces

britton is in the dark as to whether he will be there for the next game.

hasn't spoken to jenkins or the board since xmas eve.

wtf kind of business are these clowns running? 24 hrs we were told on the removal of clement.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 2973 viewsPolskijack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 19:58 - Dec 26 by jacksfullaces

britton is in the dark as to whether he will be there for the next game.

hasn't spoken to jenkins or the board since xmas eve.

wtf kind of business are these clowns running? 24 hrs we were told on the removal of clement.

Yep from Leon's post match interview he's as fkd off as the rest of us.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2933 viewsmonmouth

Quite relieved to see it was only 5. I bailed out at 3-0 and went to remove some sealant from the bathroom. We used to be a welcome addition to the PL now we are just an embarrassment, and Junko asks 'what does we want our club back' mean. I hope the money just brings him and the rest abject misery.

Not one of those players deserves a premier league contract. Fabianski? Don't make me laugh. A goalkeeper that lets a forward score from inside his six yard box as he back pedals into the net. Not one other goalkeeper in this league would have conceded that.

I don't really want another season of this shite, but for anyone harbouring any hope it's minimum 8 wins from 18 with both the top 6 in there (no points from the cowardly shithouses there) so more like 8 from 12.

We are deservedly done. bottom and the worst team in the league by miles.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:02]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 2931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:04 - Dec 26 by Polskijack

Yep from Leon's post match interview he's as fkd off as the rest of us.

It's horrible for him. He should tell Gonzo to shove it up his arse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 2834 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:07 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's horrible for him. He should tell Gonzo to shove it up his arse

Should never of said yes to Jenkins

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024