Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 49850 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 3516 viewsTom1912

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 by max936

That had to be a foul on Ayew then surely to fuk Firmino jumped into him, first attack and its 1 - 0 though ffs, but that was a foul for me.

It's a dive, an embarrassing one at that.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 3502 viewsjack2jack

No stopping that,gonna be a long evening!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 3502 viewsAguycalledJack

I thought it was a dive. Went looking for it.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 3488 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:38 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Your an embarrassment...

They're is no way this is a game for mcburnie, big mistake.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 3455 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 by epaul

This'll be worse than 1990!!!!!!

Even the pitch invader will fail to hit the target

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 3448 viewsBobby_Fischer

They are just walking through our midfield.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 3433 viewsmax936

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Fer watching and appealing for a foul.

Got my parents up here so only caught sight of the Ayew, Firmino clash, but I thought it was a foul.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 3386 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

They're is no way this is a game for mcburnie, big mistake.

Absolutely... but calling a young lad making his way in the game a scruffy cùnt and an embarrassment is shocking from a Swans supporter ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 3381 viewsDracan66

Where's our next manager Gary Monk when we need him!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 3360 viewsdickythorpe

Coutinho is conning the ref here big time. Up against 12 men we are
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 3356 viewssherpajacob

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 by max936

That had to be a foul on Ayew then surely to fuk Firmino jumped into him, first attack and its 1 - 0 though ffs, but that was a foul for me.

It wasn't a foul, but it was more of a foul than both Everton penalties and about half a dozen free kicks man city got against us.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 with 3287 viewsacejack3065

Referee has got big club syndrome early on. He's going to give them everything this evening. No that they need it.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:47]
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 with 3278 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:44 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Coutinho is conning the ref here big time. Up against 12 men we are

13 when you factor in huw Jenkins.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 with 3245 viewsjack2jack

Diving tvvat
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 with 3240 viewsSwansNZ

On the plus side, we've had an attempt on target already.

Probably the last tho'

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 3195 viewsSmellyplumz

This is embarrassing

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 3194 viewsCooperman

The Scousers aren’t even up to speed yet and they’re still managing to carve straight through us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 3192 viewsTom1912

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:44 - Dec 26 by sherpajacob

It wasn't a foul, but it was more of a foul than both Everton penalties and about half a dozen free kicks man city got against us.

Both Everton penalties were fouls, the only debate is if the second one was inside our area.

We seem to have developed this tendency to leave trailing legs and bundle people over. Fernandez already did this to Firmino on the edge of the area this game.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 3169 viewsWarwickHunt

Ayew dived. Twát.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:48 - Dec 26 with 3110 viewsMrSwerve

Wtf is wrong with Carra's voice (ignoring the Scouse accent for a second)?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 3083 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:45 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

On the plus side, we've had an attempt on target already.

Probably the last tho'

Not happy with the referee who is giving all the marginal calls to the home team. Spanish Moviestar Futbol just showed a replay of the Ayew incident and there was definite contact from two players. That goal reminded me of the one where Fer lost possession a few games back.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 3079 viewsShaky

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:47 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Ayew dived. Twát.

It runs in the family, seemingly.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 3006 viewslidojack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Fer watching and appealing for a foul.

Both of them are liabilities
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 2899 viewsShaky

McBurnies looks like a film extra playing a hungry peasant on the run in a Middle Ages period drama.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 2851 viewsElward

Our passing is embarassing
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024