Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your opinion? 08:53 - Apr 4 with 8595 viewsLucyrochdale

I am a primary school teacher (year 5). I have a rule that children are not allowed to go to the toilet during lesson time.
What is your opinion? on 11:19 - Apr 4 with 1423 viewssoulboy

What is your opinion? on 09:54 - Apr 4 by Lucyrochdale

The longest they go without a break is a couple of hours. If the girl had gone at lunch she would have had no problem. They are 9 and 10 they should be able to hold their wee.

If you banned the kids from having anything to eat or drink from when they get to school until they go home, they probably wouldnt want to go to the loo. Problem solved.
What is your opinion? on 11:21 - Apr 4 with 1419 viewsTVOS1907

What is your opinion? on 10:07 - Apr 4 by Lucyrochdale

9 and 10 year olds shouldn't be wetting themselves.

Haven't you done your safeguarding and internet/online presence training yet?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What is your opinion? on 11:46 - Apr 4 with 1357 viewsdingdangblue

What is your opinion? on 10:24 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

How does one get so wound up over a thread about children’s toilet habits? Calm down ffs. Some kids use going to the toilet as an excuse to skive of and wander around the school. I know I did at that age. And in the exceptional circumstances a primary aged child was on the rag In sure exceptions would be made. When I worked in the construction industry I used to have 16 and 18 year old apprentices who used to go for phantom shits and pisses to avoid work. Expecting your little darlings to hold their piss for an hour is not torture.

How does one get so wound up by drawing with MK Dons and our manager having a beard?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

What is your opinion? on 12:05 - Apr 4 with 1328 viewssweetcorn

Come on, this is a wind up..

Either that or its miss trunchbull.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

What is your opinion? on 12:24 - Apr 4 with 1295 viewsrochdale_ranger

What is your opinion? on 11:46 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

How does one get so wound up by drawing with MK Dons and our manager having a beard?

I don’t recall swearing at folk over us drawing franchise or being overly irate about Hillys beard.
What is your opinion? on 12:27 - Apr 4 with 1290 viewssweetcorn

What is your opinion? on 11:46 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

Tbf i dont think he was the only one who got wound up by the draw to MK dons, it was a shite result and if we won that fixture we wouldnt be in the relegation zone right now, so it’s a pretty terrible comparision tbh.

What is your opinion? on 13:01 - Apr 4 with 1226 viewsBlueDales

If someone needs to use the toilet, they should be allowed to. Simple as that.
What is your opinion? on 13:24 - Apr 4 with 1198 viewscon_dale

If my 9 year old pissed himself and embarrassed himself in front of his class mates because a teacher didn’t let him go to the toilet I’d be really pissed off!
Login to get fewer ads

What is your opinion? on 14:13 - Apr 4 with 1160 viewsdingdangblue

What is your opinion? on 12:24 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

I don’t recall swearing at folk over us drawing franchise or being overly irate about Hillys beard.

From the MK Dons match thread...

"People were behind the team when they were attacking.The sandy was louder then usual for a Tuesday night and the lads with the drum didn’t stop ( as per usual) . Is it the fans fault the team have been poor all season? Is it the fans fault the team can’t defend set pieces? Is it the fans fault that our Manager has brought shite in. Telling the lifeblood of the club to not turn up is a disgrace. The fat cooont has gone right up his own arse since he grew that ridiculous beard. Perhaps a relegation will humble the prick. Some say the clubs shot itself in the foot pricing the travel at 35 quid and shot its other foot not marketing the rest of the home games cheaper. Well as far as I’m concerned it’s just blew its cock off when the manager says things like that. Feel good factor of Sunday has gone now."

Are those insults towards our greatest ever manager really justified? If you are a genuine fan I'm appalled.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

What is your opinion? on 14:28 - Apr 4 with 1139 viewsTVOS1907

What is your opinion? on 14:13 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

"People were behind the team when they were attacking.The sandy was louder then usual for a Tuesday night and the lads with the drum didn’t stop ( as per usual) . Is it the fans fault the team have been poor all season? Is it the fans fault the team can’t defend set pieces? Is it the fans fault that our Manager has brought shite in. Telling the lifeblood of the club to not turn up is a disgrace. The fat cooont has gone right up his own arse since he grew that ridiculous beard. Perhaps a relegation will humble the prick. Some say the clubs shot itself in the foot pricing the travel at 35 quid and shot its other foot not marketing the rest of the home games cheaper. Well as far as I’m concerned it’s just blew its cock off when the manager says things like that. Feel good factor of Sunday has gone now."

Are those insults towards our greatest ever manager really justified? If you are a genuine fan I'm appalled.

Maybe Hill wouldn't let him go to the toilet?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What is your opinion? on 14:39 - Apr 4 with 1112 viewsrochdale_ranger

What is your opinion? on 14:13 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

Nice looking back with the benefit of hindsight just as we are on the cusp of avoiding the drop isn’t it. I did use some colourful language that night which I stand by after Hilly lambasting the home support for the teams shite performance. When he gets it right I praise him and the team unlike you however I won’t crawl up his arse and be his unofficial PR man on here every time he drops a clanger. And if we do stay up there will still be a sour taste in the mouth after some of the off pitch antics of the club and management which both would do well to learn from. As for the beard comment mehhhhhh
What is your opinion? on 14:50 - Apr 4 with 1083 viewsdingdangblue

What is your opinion? on 14:39 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

Nice looking back with the benefit of hindsight just as we are on the cusp of avoiding the drop isn’t it. I did use some colourful language that night which I stand by after Hilly lambasting the home support for the teams shite performance. When he gets it right I praise him and the team unlike you however I won’t crawl up his arse and be his unofficial PR man on here every time he drops a clanger. And if we do stay up there will still be a sour taste in the mouth after some of the off pitch antics of the club and management which both would do well to learn from. As for the beard comment mehhhhhh

Not really. I just prefer not to over react whether we play well or play badly. Even when we were bottom of the league Keith Hill is the best manager for Rochdale AFC - 10 years tells me that... not a few tricky months of struggle. As I've said before 'form is temporary but class is permanent '. As for calling him a fat coont and a prick? That just beggars belief.

What is your opinion? on 14:53 - Apr 4 with 1075 viewsrochdale_ranger

What is your opinion? on 14:50 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

Not really. I just prefer not to over react whether we play well or play badly. Even when we were bottom of the league Keith Hill is the best manager for Rochdale AFC - 10 years tells me that... not a few tricky months of struggle. As I've said before 'form is temporary but class is permanent '. As for calling him a fat coont and a prick? That just beggars belief.

I know I’m a terrible person. You carry on being appalled and I’ll carry on going through life smiling. By the way what are you hoping to achieve by dragging up comments from weeks ago?
What is your opinion? on 14:55 - Apr 4 with 1068 viewsD_Alien

What is your opinion? on 14:53 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

I know I’m a terrible person. You carry on being appalled and I’ll carry on going through life smiling. By the way what are you hoping to achieve by dragging up comments from weeks ago?

We don't need to look back weeks - just look at this thread

At 9.21 this morning you posted sympathetically about letting kids use the toilet if they needed to

Just an hour later you lambasted another poster for being sympathetic to letting kids use the toilet if they needed to

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What is your opinion? on 15:00 - Apr 4 with 1052 viewsrochdale_ranger

What is your opinion? on 14:55 - Apr 4 by D_Alien

We don't need to look back weeks - just look at this thread

At 9.21 this morning you posted sympathetically about letting kids use the toilet if they needed to

Just an hour later you lambasted another poster for being sympathetic to letting kids use the toilet if they needed to

I don’t think I’ve ever lambasted anyone in my entire life. Lambasted is such a strong word. Put the real ale down.
What is your opinion? on 15:03 - Apr 4 with 1040 viewsD_Alien

What is your opinion? on 15:00 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

I don’t think I’ve ever lambasted anyone in my entire life. Lambasted is such a strong word. Put the real ale down.

By your own admission less than half an hour ago, you're inclined to use strong words, it shouldn't bother you that much

I use them all the time, generally whilst not directly contradicting myself

[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 15:05]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What is your opinion? on 15:03 - Apr 4 with 1035 viewsDaleiLama

What is your opinion? on 14:28 - Apr 4 by TVOS1907

Maybe Hill wouldn't let him go to the toilet?

Blowing your cock off is a bit of a radical solution?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

What is your opinion? on 15:06 - Apr 4 with 1019 viewsdingdangblue

What is your opinion? on 14:53 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

You were having a go at someone 'over reacting' on this thread and I remembered you 'over reacting' to the the MK Dons draw! Not even a defeat - a bloody draw! Imagine Rochdale drawing with MK Dons at home! What has the world come to!

#smiling

What is your opinion? on 15:13 - Apr 4 with 1002 viewsFondles

Think primary school toilets was 1st place i realised i had a gambling problem.
Used to look forward to just after dinner for the daily bet on who could p*ss highest up the wall.
I had a distinct advantage as my mum, a few years earlier had a buy 1 get 1 free deal at Bupa. So while i was in getting my anal fischer stiched up, she decided to let em chop half ma cock off in the process.

Them where the days
What is your opinion? on 15:17 - Apr 4 with 994 viewssweetcorn

What is your opinion? on 15:06 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

You were having a go at someone 'over reacting' on this thread and I remembered you 'over reacting' to the the MK Dons draw! Not even a defeat - a bloody draw! Imagine Rochdale drawing with MK Dons at home! What has the world come to!

#smiling

Im not defending anyone here, but you cant have seriously been happy with a draw against a fellow relegation contender at home, when we need to be winning matches..

MK dons was a winnable match at a time when we needed wins (we still need them now), to be disappointed and angry is a normal reaction of a passionate fan.

What is your opinion? on 15:20 - Apr 4 with 986 viewsdalenumber2

This thread Is surreal.
What is your opinion? on 15:28 - Apr 4 with 976 viewsJimmyRustler

If you're a teacher in Bury then just let them piss up the side of the school - I believe it's the norm round those parts after some of the things I smelt last night
What is your opinion? on 15:28 - Apr 4 with 975 viewsdingdangblue

What is your opinion? on 15:17 - Apr 4 by sweetcorn

Im not defending anyone here, but you cant have seriously been happy with a draw against a fellow relegation contender at home, when we need to be winning matches..

MK dons was a winnable match at a time when we needed wins (we still need them now), to be disappointed and angry is a normal reaction of a passionate fan.

Of course I wanted us to beat MK Dons - I want us to win every game but I've supported Dale long enough to know to take the rough with the smooth. We didn't beat them but we beat Shrewsbury and bury last night and drew away at Scunthorpe - all valuable points towards safety.

What is your opinion? on 15:29 - Apr 4 with 973 viewsrochdale_ranger

What is your opinion? on 15:17 - Apr 4 by sweetcorn

It was hillys comments at the fans I was more annoyed at. To wait for us to get a couple of wins under our belt to drag one of my comments out from weeks ago and sort of say “in your face” like dingdang has done shows what a pathetic loser he is. I actually want my team to do well Yano. ;)
What is your opinion? on 15:36 - Apr 4 with 961 viewsjoecooke

What is your opinion? on 15:29 - Apr 4 by rochdale_ranger

It was hillys comments at the fans I was more annoyed at. To wait for us to get a couple of wins under our belt to drag one of my comments out from weeks ago and sort of say “in your face” like dingdang has done shows what a pathetic loser he is. I actually want my team to do well Yano. ;)

Calm down ffs

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024