Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford match thread 14:03 - Dec 29 with 28564 viewsleedsdale

Inman in for Gillam

Bradford match thread on 17:15 - Dec 29 with 3861 viewsDalenet

Bradford match thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 by CarbonDale

Kosi MoM for me.

Yes only player to come out with any credit
Bradford match thread on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 3810 views1907

Bradford match thread on 17:15 - Dec 29 by Dalenet

Very harsh on Rathbone who was excellent.

Delaney and Moore on the other hand... Other worldly bad!

Done got the run around on Boxing Day at LB, so he’s started there today? Kgosi was excellent on Wednesday & excellent today. Bizarre.

There is far too many whimps in this team. Our senior players are cowards & games like today shows them for what they really are. We were absolutely bullied for a full 96 minute.

Inman & Williams should never start the same game together.

Jones must have been embarrassed at the impotence of some of our players.
Bradford match thread on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 3805 viewsSandyman

That a manager who has done very well for himself off Chris Dunphy's backing can send out a bag of crap like that on Chris' last game as chairman absolutely stinks .There was our so called manager at half time stood by the dug out doing nothing, not a care in the world, two minutes before we concede yet again. Another four let in at home. Shame on you Keith Hill.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]
Bradford match thread on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 3799 viewsShun

Bradford at Valley Parade: the worst side we’ve seen this season
Bradford at Spotland: one of the best sides we’ve seen this season

I didn’t see the Barnsley game but that was the most one-sided game I’ve seen all season by far. Bradford were completely dominant from the first minute. Our play has become so slow under Hill lately that any side that presses us will have success, and that’s what Bradford did throughout. We didn’t have a second to think and they forced us into making so many mistakes.

The only time we had any calmness to our play was the final 10 minutes when Perkins came on. I would’ve had Perkins on much sooner when it became clear how tough a game it was going to be. Also, MJW should’ve been sent off in my opinion for that tackle.

Bradford were singing about staying up. If they play like that with any regularity they’ll do a Plymouth and be challenging for the play-offs soon. Well done to them on a very deserved result.
Bradford match thread on 17:22 - Dec 29 with 3757 viewsdawlishdale

Looks very much like Hill has lost the dressing room. How on Earth can the players be so awful if it's not the case.

It's bad enough setting up with such an obviously unbalanced team...I'm fed up of how easily Inman and Williams (aka the bearded wonders) are brushed off the ball. I'm fed up with Matty Done...he shouldn't be anywhere near the team and I'm fed up with us not playing a target man, yet hoofing the ball up to an imaginary one.

Im also fed up with goalkeeping blunders. Will Hill blame Moore like he keeps blaming Lillis?

Finally, I'm fed up with the lack of passion from any of our Management/coaching team.

Time for them to go.
Bradford match thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 3697 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bradford match thread on 17:22 - Dec 29 by dawlishdale

Looks very much like Hill has lost the dressing room. How on Earth can the players be so awful if it's not the case.

It's bad enough setting up with such an obviously unbalanced team...I'm fed up of how easily Inman and Williams (aka the bearded wonders) are brushed off the ball. I'm fed up with Matty Done...he shouldn't be anywhere near the team and I'm fed up with us not playing a target man, yet hoofing the ball up to an imaginary one.

Im also fed up with goalkeeping blunders. Will Hill blame Moore like he keeps blaming Lillis?

Finally, I'm fed up with the lack of passion from any of our Management/coaching team.

Time for them to go.

HIll offered nothing from the touchline, needs sacking

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford match thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 3691 viewsMancDale

Bradford match thread on 17:15 - Dec 29 by Dalenet

Thought Rathbone was decent and MJW as well. Didn't see any lack of effort really, we just got outplayed on the day. It's happened before and it'll happen again. 6 points over the Christmas period so far is still a great return.

Definitely a game that showed why Hendo has been playing in midfield. Played up front today and hardly got a kick. We can't afford to have our best player so little involved.
Bradford match thread on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 3653 viewsdawlishdale

Bradford match thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 by MancDale

Thought Rathbone was decent and MJW as well. Didn't see any lack of effort really, we just got outplayed on the day. It's happened before and it'll happen again. 6 points over the Christmas period so far is still a great return.

Definitely a game that showed why Hendo has been playing in midfield. Played up front today and hardly got a kick. We can't afford to have our best player so little involved.

But he was so little involved because of the two clowns alongside him, coupled with Bradford obviously having done their homework on us and closing us down.

Not a shred of evidence that we had watched them at all based on how we set up.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradford match thread on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 3645 viewssweetcorn

Wanna start by saying Bradford were excellent, can see the difference their manager has made to them. If they play how they did today they'll be nearer the play-offs than relegation at the end.

With that said we were woeful. Delaney can't be the best we can get surely. He's slow to react and has very little footballing ability. He looked bamboozled by Bradford forwards ability to interchange and it exposed us badly.

Williams and Inman need to be away from any starting line up. Absolutely ineffective, can't beat a man, can't score and have the movement of a corpse.

Now without sounding like a broken record, camps is absolutely turgid. Perkins gets a lot of stick on here, he completed more passes than he did during the game.

We were outclassed all over the pitch and we seriously need a couple of players this January.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bradford match thread on 17:32 - Dec 29 with 3599 viewsisitme

Complete lack of effort bar Rathbone, MJ and Kosi. Far too many passengers today. Andrew has offered absolutely nothing these past two games. It looks like he is elsewhere. Their second goal was awful in so many ways.

Payne for them ran the game and their fourth was an excellent strike. They wanted it. We didn't.
Bradford match thread on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 3475 viewsjustanillusion

Bradford match thread on 16:52 - Dec 29 by CanaDale

Hill has a lot to answer for too, zero game plan, gave Bradford way too much respect from the off.

Hill happy to not play Cannon and wave him goodbye, why? AC is the one player who for me brought aggression to the side and gets stuck in, we badly need a ball winner with guts in centre of pitch to win the ball! JWilliams and Inman look scared to death of contesting a 1 on 1!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:44]
Bradford match thread on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 3420 viewsJames1980

Bradford match thread on 17:41 - Dec 29 by justanillusion

Hill happy to not play Cannon and wave him goodbye, why? AC is the one player who for me brought aggression to the side and gets stuck in, we badly need a ball winner with guts in centre of pitch to win the ball! JWilliams and Inman look scared to death of contesting a 1 on 1!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:44]

Perhaps part of the deal was he wouldn't play though

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bradford match thread on 18:11 - Dec 29 with 3188 viewsdingdangblue

Bradford match thread on 17:22 - Dec 29 by dawlishdale

Time for them to go.

You should have posted all that after the Southend and Blackpool games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bradford match thread on 18:16 - Dec 29 with 3140 viewsSandyman

Perhaps it is but definitely not in the best interests of RAFC. If profit [allegedly ] to someone's bank account on player sales comes before the best interests of the club, something is seriously wrong 😠
Bradford match thread on 18:23 - Dec 29 with 3070 viewsJames1980

Bradford match thread on 18:11 - Dec 29 by dingdangblue

This is the issue rather than rally around and get behind our wounded, every loss now it's time to bang the drums of dissent and sack the manager.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bradford match thread on 18:34 - Dec 29 with 2981 viewsRippDale

Bradford match thread on 18:23 - Dec 29 by James1980

This is the issue rather than rally around and get behind our wounded, every loss now it's time to bang the drums of dissent and sack the manager.

It's time for Keith to pen his letter or the board to act. His sides have always been a mix of workman like players with a few quality players. Now we have 1 outstanding player and the rest are average or below. I can take losing if we give it a go and play with some excitement but sadly that went a few years ago and now it is just drudgery
Bradford match thread on 18:49 - Dec 29 with 2834 viewsjustanillusion

Bradford match thread on 17:46 - Dec 29 by James1980

Perhaps part of the deal was he wouldn't play though

I fully expect that to be the case, it's the non selection of Cannon since the start of season that puzzles me and other Dale fans when he wasn't Portsmouth's player
Bradford match thread on 18:57 - Dec 29 with 2762 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

James its been dross for 2 years! How long do you let it go on for?

Busby stayed to long at United, Clough did at forest, Wenger at Arsenal!

Just because a manager has done great things at a club, shouldn't mean they have a job for life!

Long time supporters can no longer be arsed going, doing Goldbond rounds and the good will towards the club is collapsing.

We are rumoured to be having to sell players to balance the books.

I admire your positivity, but for god sake man, smell the coffee!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Bradford match thread on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 2699 viewsBobbyjoe

You can't defend the indefensible, James. Not even a window today, far less a view!
Bradford match thread on 19:14 - Dec 29 with 2597 viewsjudd

Bradford match thread on 19:04 - Dec 29 by Bobbyjoe

You can't defend the indefensible, James. Not even a window today, far less a view!

Fook the opposition, we have them every game. That was as bad a Dale performance from the top down since the Barrow years.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bradford match thread on 19:28 - Dec 29 with 2517 viewsSandymandy

We were challenging play offs at one stage, why should we now have to accept that staying in the league hoping we got lucky with a manager who makes subs after 31 minutes that make no sense, changes his keeper every game amongst the 3 we have, sends the best players away from first team. We don't know what goes on away from the 90 we see I understand that, but zak clough is a championship player where is he ? Cannon is a very very decent footballer a product of our youth that has not had a sniff all season and when he does he is class but then we don't see him for 8 weeks. The manager is too comfortable in his throne which unfortunately has made him far more arrogant to care what we, as fans, have to endure week in week out with our hard earned money.
Bradford match thread on 19:32 - Dec 29 with 2495 viewssmaclad1

Heading out of the ground someone said to me that I'd be posting a three pager after that. Doubted it then, and sure now. Near to speechless, think a three worder is about the best at the moment - absolutely f**** sh***. Outplayed, out thought...all the outs mentioned by the Alien in the other thread. No player really worthy of mention - wouldn't know where to start in trying to analyse/dissect performances today.

Was also asked about the transfer rumours - about which I know nothing and will wait to see what comes out of the January window. However, a word to the wise young Mr Adshead - have a good serious look around - that team/performance today, is that the sort of team you are likely to continue to develop an international career in?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 19:57]
Bradford match thread on 19:33 - Dec 29 with 2487 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bradford match thread on 16:10 - Dec 29 by James1980

Has the pressure of the occasion got to the players? CD's final game plus War of The Roses Derby?

What pressure of the game...it's just a routine fixture?
Bradford match thread on 19:44 - Dec 29 with 2420 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bradford match thread on 17:32 - Dec 29 by isitme

Complete lack of effort bar Rathbone, MJ and Kosi. Far too many passengers today. Andrew has offered absolutely nothing these past two games. It looks like he is elsewhere. Their second goal was awful in so many ways.

Payne for them ran the game and their fourth was an excellent strike. They wanted it. We didn't.

Was it not rathbone that gave away the freekick that led to their 2nd goal........the lad is keen but heedless!

Everyone in the crowd knows we are shite at defending set pieces........just don't concede them thickos!
Bradford match thread on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 2339 viewsdawlishdale

Bradford match thread on 18:11 - Dec 29 by dingdangblue

Cheap shot DDB.

How come you didn't ask where Dooley and Hart have disappeared to after the Southend and Blackpool games

Seriously, good on you if you are happy with the way the team was set up, played and fought today. I beg to differ. Today was unacceptable, despite Bradford being very good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024