Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford match thread 14:03 - Dec 29 with 28563 viewsleedsdale

Inman in for Gillam

Bradford match thread on 16:25 - Dec 29 with 3535 viewsDaleFan7

Doyle could chest the ball, make a brew and still have no one within 5 yards of him.
Bradford match thread on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 3518 viewsSandymandy

Bradford match thread on 16:25 - Dec 29 by rafc1977

This is as bad as can be! From the first minute we've been on the back door and what would appear 5 yards slower.

Should I stay or should I go, I'm only going to see more damage. It's not a game in isolation, as we've been fairly inept these past 18 months. Where has this no fear football gone? Something is rotting/rotten at this club.....its getting worse.

The manager. he is the wood rot of my back garden decking. Doesn't like players who aren't desperate to treat him like a king so isolates them and unfortunately at a club like this he can't act like Jose mourihno
Bradford match thread on 16:31 - Dec 29 with 3444 viewsdeeplishblue

Long ball hoof bollocks

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Bradford match thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 3428 viewsJames1980

Just thinking (yes that is the whirring noise) what percentage does confidence and mental resillence add to a players value?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bradford match thread on 16:34 - Dec 29 with 3380 viewsDaleFan7

Bradford match thread on 16:32 - Dec 29 by James1980

Just thinking (yes that is the whirring noise) what percentage does confidence and mental resillence add to a players value?

A lot. Of which players like Inman have 0.
Bradford match thread on 16:35 - Dec 29 with 3361 viewsCanaDale

Can Camps just keep walking after being subbed, body language is that of someone who doesn’t want to be here.
Bradford match thread on 16:40 - Dec 29 with 3299 viewsCarbonDale

If we lose this by less than five goals I'll take that as a positive.
Bradford match thread on 16:41 - Dec 29 with 3282 viewsJames1980

This game needs to be looked at having taken a step back. Bradford will have been fired up after the Sunderland game. The amount of fans they have it is almost like a home game for them.
On our side there is pressure of the occasion amongst other factors.

Login to get fewer ads

Bradford match thread on 16:46 - Dec 29 with 3204 viewsMoonyDale

Bradford match thread on 16:41 - Dec 29 by James1980

This game needs to be looked at having taken a step back. Bradford will have been fired up after the Sunderland game. The amount of fans they have it is almost like a home game for them.

You know James I can't even rant at todays result/ performance..... It's getting to the point where I don't care anymore, it just isn't worth it mate...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bradford match thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 3170 viewsDaleFan7

0-4 flattering. We weren't that good.
Bradford match thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 3166 viewsCarbonDale

Kosi MoM for me.
Bradford match thread on 16:50 - Dec 29 with 3140 views442Dale

Just to confirm, our policy is to let away fans stand where they want irrespective of what happens?

Embarrassing on and off the pitch.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bradford match thread on 16:50 - Dec 29 with 3131 viewsSandymandy

Bradford match thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 by CarbonDale

Kosi MoM for me.

Give it jack the kitman none of these deserves a score raging of 1
Bradford match thread on 16:51 - Dec 29 with 3118 viewsJames1980

Bradford match thread on 16:46 - Dec 29 by MoonyDale

You know James I can't even rant at todays result/ performance..... It's getting to the point where I don't care anymore, it just isn't worth it mate...

After the last two games think today is just one of those games. Something just isn't right today.

Same team virtually so we can't moan about selection tombola
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:52]

Bradford match thread on 16:52 - Dec 29 with 3094 viewsrochdaleriddler

Why were we not fired up after 2 wins, stop being a positive Percy after that absolutely piss poor performance

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bradford match thread on 16:52 - Dec 29 with 3071 viewsCanaDale

Bradford match thread on 16:50 - Dec 29 by Sandymandy

Give it jack the kitman none of these deserves a score raging of 1

Hill has a lot to answer for too, zero game plan, gave Bradford way too much respect from the off.
Bradford match thread on 16:53 - Dec 29 with 3064 views442Dale

It has been awful. As bad as I can remember under Hill. There are absolutely no mitigating factors when a game is lost because the other side want it more. Shocking in every aspect of the game after two steps forward with recent results, we’ve managed to take multiple steps back with that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bradford match thread on 16:53 - Dec 29 with 3046 viewsDaleFan7

Bradford match thread on 16:51 - Dec 29 by James1980

After the last two games think today is just one of those games. Something just isn't right today.

Same team virtually so we can't moan about selection tombola
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 16:52]

Last game we won because it was 11v10, we wouldnt have won 11v11. This game we havent been in it since Moore dropped the ball in the first few minutes.
Bradford match thread on 16:55 - Dec 29 with 3020 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Just to save you all the trouble of listening to Keith’s post match interview, if you can be bothered!

“We set up to negate Bradford’s power from set pieces, which we all know were likely to be dangerous, however due to an individual error by Jim McNulty, who was not on the pitch, we conceded a goal having been in total control for a lot of the game. We were sticking to our game plan, which we worked on during boxing on Boxing Day, and sadly the fans lack of backing have cost us yet again, unfortunately we were without the services of Andy Cannon, who is off to a better club, as he makes great brews when he is sat on his backside on the bench. Harrisons mind is not in the right place due to speculation that we are skint and have to sell him, however, in Andy cannon we have potentially the best right back in the league, for another 3 days who can step in for now.

I am disappointed in the fans reaction to us being crap at home again, and the boo’s certainly effected my players, who always leave everything on the pitch. We will go back to the drawing board, discuss individual errors, which had nothing to do with poor planning and wrong formation, and discuss in depth how lucky Rochdale Football Club are to have me and how the fans don’t have a clue, which is breeding negatively on the pitch”

Interviewer - “can I ask you why our best central defender was not played?”

Keith - sorry I have to go, flicker has just rung asking for tactical advice on how to get the most from your best striker in midfield!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bradford match thread on 16:56 - Dec 29 with 3000 viewsKnowlesy

Completely and utterly disgraceful, on and off the pitch today. All of this on Dunphy's last game. Surely he deserves better than that.

I said it before that Keith seems to win everyone back around with one or two good performances before normal service is resumed ala today.

Manager needs to go now. The players that aren't playing today due to poor man management could have made some difference today, but instead he brought Perkins on at 3-0 to shore up the result.
Bradford match thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 2947 viewsSandymandy

The boys where unlucky today with respects to how our budget is that of a national South side compared to Bradford who the manager has great respects for bore off Keith you're poor your team is poor off you pop lad
Bradford match thread on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 2813 viewsKenBoon

Other than Rathbone and Ntlhe not a single man in that team can look the supporters in the eyes after that. Clueless cowards. Outfought, outthought, outpaced, outclassed. Hills worst game. Made to look an absolute chump by the opposition. His players didn't let him down, his players did what he asked. Bradford City won everything 50/50, and as a consequence, every 50/50 decision went their way because the referee knew how slow and bad we were. I don't buy the narrative that Bradford were great. They're in the bottom four. Their away form is abysmal. Their form has improved but not that much. We made them look great.
Bradford match thread on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 2806 viewsJames1980

Bradford match thread on 16:53 - Dec 29 by DaleFan7

Last game we won because it was 11v10, we wouldnt have won 11v11. This game we havent been in it since Moore dropped the ball in the first few minutes.

Isn't the 11v10 11v11 thing a big if

Bradford match thread on 17:08 - Dec 29 with 2760 viewsjonahwhereru

Bradford have been playing well so I half expected a Dale defeat. But we appear to have been smashed up. Having been at the Southend game I thought it was a clear indication that Hill still had the backing of the dressing room, but results like this make you wonder.
Chairman’s last match should have been incentive enough today.

I have no solutions, just hope, and that is taking a Bradford style battering.

Which players will be up for the Donny game.? Look the players in the eye and play them that still have professional pride or the dire. Bugger the formation. On days like this I am so glad I live 250 miles away from Spotland.
Bradford match thread on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 2659 viewsDaleFan7

Bradford match thread on 17:05 - Dec 29 by James1980

Isn't the 11v10 11v11 thing a big if

Possiby but the way the game was going and how long it took us to score against 10. Against 11 it'd have been worse.

Also, after every loss saying what if we'd have put this chance away. What if we had someone other than Hendo that could score. Its all the same.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024