Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unity 17:15 - Jan 1 with 15554 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity is what is called for now.

We are in such a better place than 12 months ago in terms of league position and there is no reason why the relevant points needed to get to 50 can't be obtained in the remaining league games.

P26 W8 D6 L12 F33 A52 Points 30.

I think everyone can see what adjustment is needed to stop that goals against figure changing.

I still don't think we are a bottom four team and it will be interesting to see the reactions/overreactions to a Christmas period which saw us pick up 6 points from 12!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Unity on 22:43 - Jan 1 with 2021 viewsjudd

Unity on 22:37 - Jan 1 by RAFCBLUE

It really depends on what was agreed judd.

Barnsley have a long standing and publicly reported position that they put in manager's contracts that they can be sacked for little cost to the club if the club is in the relegation zone.

David Moyes' for example could be removed at United when they couldn't qualify for the Champion's League which was obvious but United had to let the games pass to trigger the clause.

I don't think we will have been that sharp.

What I do think we have with Hill and certain players is an arrangement on their pay depending on the League we are in. So Hill in League 1 costs us more than Hill in League 2.

I'd also wager there is the "bigger club release clause" and money there; at which point that might be the value you could settle at but its arguable.

The hard thing with Hill's contract from what has been described will be the contingent element on player development. If you were getting a percentage of the profit made (say 5%) and you are removed before the end of the contract but the club profits (say Craig Dawson or Danny Adshead) how do you quantify that?

Legally there are only five fair ways to dismiss someone:

Gross Misconduct.
Capability/Performance.
Redundancy.
Statutory illegality or breach of a statutory restriction. ...
Some Other Substantial Reason (SOSR)

Barnsley use the "capability" route - it would be very hard for us to do that with Hill unless we have all the way through his contract to date - in which case the performance criteria must exist and we can assume are being satisfied. If you ever introduce "capability" midway through a contract where it hasn't existed that is usually challengeable.

The Koeman/Everton piece usually arises as the lawyers have to agree a compensation package for the manager to waive his rights in return for a sum of money. The arguing usually gets to the "but if you hadn't breached my contract I would have earned X" which gives the circumstances you describe.

Given nothing in the internet era is secret; the Sheffield Star reported in January 2013 that Hill had left Barnsley via a compromise agreement.

Link can be found here:
https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/barnsley-fc/sacked-hill-gets-his-settle

Reds director Don Rowing confirmed: “We’ve done a compromise agreement with Keith. He tried his best for the club, but unfortunately things didn’t work out. We wish him all the best for the future."

Hill, as the article says, did not comment.

Indeed it really does depend on what was agreed and it is pure speculation as to the contract content.

Hilly does allude to Chris Dunphy not removing him last season in his tribute note to him, so unless there's incredible brass necking going on, the manager has alluded to the rights of the club to remove him. Not that I think they should. Yet.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Unity on 22:54 - Jan 1 with 1980 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

According to someone in the Sandy, Jack the kitman has been replaced and that was down to Hill.
Unity on 22:59 - Jan 1 with 1951 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 22:54 - Jan 1 by RooleyMoorBlue

According to someone in the Sandy, Jack the kitman has been replaced and that was down to Hill.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/august/steve-cross-annoucement/

Jack is still with the club but took some time out over last Summer.

Steve Cross joined to support the backroom staff.

I'm sure I've seen Jack at various games this season in an "official" capacity.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Unity on 23:01 - Jan 1 with 1936 viewsjudd

Unity on 22:59 - Jan 1 by RAFCBLUE

Bloody hell, that was a quick and accurate reply

Unity on 23:04 - Jan 1 with 1930 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 22:43 - Jan 1 by judd

Indeed it really does depend on what was agreed and it is pure speculation as to the contract content.

Hilly does allude to Chris Dunphy not removing him last season in his tribute note to him, so unless there's incredible brass necking going on, the manager has alluded to the rights of the club to remove him. Not that I think they should. Yet.

Do you mean this judd?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/december/keith-hill-on-chris-dunphy/

"I have to admire him with respect to last season when many a football club would have questioned the manager’s position, but he didn’t, although he probably did internally over a glass of wine, and he kept his cool and we were successful."

If so, that doesn't read like a right as such just the normal conjecture of football when a club is on a bad run.

Unity on 23:05 - Jan 1 with 1925 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 23:01 - Jan 1 by judd

Bloody hell, that was a quick and accurate reply

For a change.

Unity on 23:10 - Jan 1 with 1892 viewsjudd

Unity on 23:04 - Jan 1 by RAFCBLUE

Do you mean this judd?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/december/keith-hill-on-chris-dunphy/

"I have to admire him with respect to last season when many a football club would have questioned the manager’s position, but he didn’t, although he probably did internally over a glass of wine, and he kept his cool and we were successful."

If so, that doesn't read like a right as such just the normal conjecture of football when a club is on a bad run.

Yes, and I still think the same

Unity on 23:13 - Jan 1 with 1883 viewsSuddenLad

Unity on 22:59 - Jan 1 by RAFCBLUE

Jack is at all games at Spotland, usually stood behind the commentary positions. I spoke to him at a recent game and asked how he was and he said his recovery was going well. He had surgery pre-season ans is presumably absent from normal duties as a result. Nothing sinister.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Unity on 00:39 - Jan 2 with 1754 viewsSandyman

Lacking some reading material, the numerous "War And Peace" length posts on here have been excellent and well thought out pleasures to ponder over, whichever side of the fence (or none) they have come from. Well done all. They show a great passion and care for RAFC which is what we all share.

What I would say in summary is this: It is more than bleedin' obvious that there is a big problem in the football management at RAFC. Great debates like this only start when there IS such a situation. Seen 'em all online before back to the Barrow days. We're in a right mess. The "crisis of conscience" folk are expressing now is down to us having our best ever manager (beyond dispute) currently performing at a level that is as bad as some of our worst. It's a hard square to circle. Arsenal and Burnley have been mentioned as similar scenarios. The only situation I can recall that was similar is Steve Parkin 2nd time round. He was marvellous first time, but just kept us up and then went truly awful second time round. Big arguments all over the shop, rancour and bitterness ensued and the "Irreplaceable Dale legend" etc etc was sacked. . An ex-player from the youth set up took over as caretaker, breathed fresh air into the club and the rest is history!
Hill's second spell has had praiseworthy moments so he's earned extra "brownie points" on top of his first spell achievements and rightly so. Then (Spurs and Charlton apart) we have the last 18 months that have been very very bad. An escape we got damn lucky with and some awful football along the way. Transfer windows that were bewildering at best on the evidence of what good they brought to the club.
But, the Hill magic has now gone now. The passion, the drive, the entertainment, the "mojo" if you will has disappeared. Look at how we were playing just 2 calendar years ago (4th in L1) , and where we are now. We've been on the end of some right spankings this season alone and looked, frankly, pathetic. The same mistakes and defensive errors ad infinitum to the point of being predictable. Squad selection, "preparation" (really??) and tactics have been , and I apologise for the insult, Eyre-esque. Barely playing, and selling the best midfielder at the club because the messiah wants him to be a wing back and playing others nowhere near Cannon's skill level in that role defies comprehension. From "NO FEAR" to no idea.
Looking at now, everything else is in a very lovely past tense. Those nice times and the bloke whose passion and ability was responsible for them do not exist anymore, as much as we'd like them to. The plot has been lost. The dream has faded. Welcome to 2019. Sad but true.
IMHO, which matters for naught, he has to go and quickly. I'd rather it be sorted now than get to the bedsheet slogan stage and it kicking off on the terraces as these things tend to encourage. Thanks for the good stuff Hilly, you'll always be fondly remembered as our best ever (past tense) but it just ain't happening any more and the fortunes of RAFC come first last and always. As of now, you're more harm than good. Sorry but I can't support your tenure any more.
All the best.
Sandyman
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 0:40]
Unity on 01:29 - Jan 2 with 1714 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Excellent summary

(Accidentally marked it down)
Unity on 01:31 - Jan 2 with 1707 viewsSandyman

Unity on 01:29 - Jan 2 by RespectTheChemistry

Excellent summary

(Accidentally marked it down)

Thanks RTC
Unity on 01:57 - Jan 2 with 1685 viewsFrog

Agree with all that Sanyman, well put.
Unity on 07:52 - Jan 2 with 1582 viewsrochdaleriddler

Unity on 00:39 - Jan 2 by Sandyman

Lacking some reading material, the numerous "War And Peace" length posts on here have been excellent and well thought out pleasures to ponder over, whichever side of the fence (or none) they have come from. Well done all. They show a great passion and care for RAFC which is what we all share.

What I would say in summary is this: It is more than bleedin' obvious that there is a big problem in the football management at RAFC. Great debates like this only start when there IS such a situation. Seen 'em all online before back to the Barrow days. We're in a right mess. The "crisis of conscience" folk are expressing now is down to us having our best ever manager (beyond dispute) currently performing at a level that is as bad as some of our worst. It's a hard square to circle. Arsenal and Burnley have been mentioned as similar scenarios. The only situation I can recall that was similar is Steve Parkin 2nd time round. He was marvellous first time, but just kept us up and then went truly awful second time round. Big arguments all over the shop, rancour and bitterness ensued and the "Irreplaceable Dale legend" etc etc was sacked. . An ex-player from the youth set up took over as caretaker, breathed fresh air into the club and the rest is history!
Hill's second spell has had praiseworthy moments so he's earned extra "brownie points" on top of his first spell achievements and rightly so. Then (Spurs and Charlton apart) we have the last 18 months that have been very very bad. An escape we got damn lucky with and some awful football along the way. Transfer windows that were bewildering at best on the evidence of what good they brought to the club.
But, the Hill magic has now gone now. The passion, the drive, the entertainment, the "mojo" if you will has disappeared. Look at how we were playing just 2 calendar years ago (4th in L1) , and where we are now. We've been on the end of some right spankings this season alone and looked, frankly, pathetic. The same mistakes and defensive errors ad infinitum to the point of being predictable. Squad selection, "preparation" (really??) and tactics have been , and I apologise for the insult, Eyre-esque. Barely playing, and selling the best midfielder at the club because the messiah wants him to be a wing back and playing others nowhere near Cannon's skill level in that role defies comprehension. From "NO FEAR" to no idea.
Looking at now, everything else is in a very lovely past tense. Those nice times and the bloke whose passion and ability was responsible for them do not exist anymore, as much as we'd like them to. The plot has been lost. The dream has faded. Welcome to 2019. Sad but true.
IMHO, which matters for naught, he has to go and quickly. I'd rather it be sorted now than get to the bedsheet slogan stage and it kicking off on the terraces as these things tend to encourage. Thanks for the good stuff Hilly, you'll always be fondly remembered as our best ever (past tense) but it just ain't happening any more and the fortunes of RAFC come first last and always. As of now, you're more harm than good. Sorry but I can't support your tenure any more.
All the best.
Sandyman

Well said

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Unity on 08:01 - Jan 2 with 1546 viewsMoonyDale

All the best.
Sandyman

Perfectly put that man....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Unity on 08:08 - Jan 2 with 1539 viewsRAFCBLUE

All the best.
Sandyman

Some good points there Sandyman.

The question for me (based on the from "NO FEAR" to no idea) is do you think this decline is reversible?

And I don't just mean Hill btw; Hill has a line manager and that person is now new.

I can't agree that this is similar to Steve Parkin's second spell. In the first he took us to the verge of the playoffs and left in November 2001 for a side that did make the playoffs - we can debate

The second spell Parkin left us by mutual consent after one win in 11 games which included a 7-1 thumping at Lincoln - which is one of my lowest ever points as a Dale fan. When he left, we were just outside the League 2 relegation zone on goal difference. P22 W5 D5 L12.

This time we are 26 games in and 3 points clear of the League 1 relegation zone. P26 W8 D6 L12

We didn't pull the plug a year ago today when after 26 games the League One record was P26 W4 D10 L12.

On a like for like basis it isn't as bad as last year; except we don't have the distraction of the cup run to enjoy and the "should we give more time" debate would be different I think if we had a 3rd Round FA Cup tie to play.

The worry is of course the 3.5 years of the contract. If Andrew Kilpatrick decided to get shut today, that would cost the club I suspect north of £400k by the time you exited Hill, Beech and others and then recruit a new man and his staff.

Would that lead to anything better than League One safety this term? No.

Would that make us contenders for a top 6 finish next year and some more excitement? Not necessarily.

In those circumstances, I think you have a situation where our hands are tied.

The best thing we can do is try to get to 50 points as quickly as possible and then have a period of proper (and I mean proper) investigation and intervention.

By the new Chairman (4 days in); the new Chief Executive (been with the club since July 2015 but new to this role post Russ Green) and the manager.

It would also be worth signposting to supporters what we are trying to achieve in this league; I don't think we are capable of mounting any decent challenge on the top 6 ever in League 1 given the financials.

The style of play though is and can be debated and I don't care about that as long as it gets us 50 points each season.

Interesting times.

Unity on 08:13 - Jan 2 with 1523 viewsJimmyRustler

Unity on 08:08 - Jan 2 by RAFCBLUE

Some good points there Sandyman.

The question for me (based on the from "NO FEAR" to no idea) is do you think this decline is reversible?

And I don't just mean Hill btw; Hill has a line manager and that person is now new.

I can't agree that this is similar to Steve Parkin's second spell. In the first he took us to the verge of the playoffs and left in November 2001 for a side that did make the playoffs - we can debate

The second spell Parkin left us by mutual consent after one win in 11 games which included a 7-1 thumping at Lincoln - which is one of my lowest ever points as a Dale fan. When he left, we were just outside the League 2 relegation zone on goal difference. P22 W5 D5 L12.

This time we are 26 games in and 3 points clear of the League 1 relegation zone. P26 W8 D6 L12

We didn't pull the plug a year ago today when after 26 games the League One record was P26 W4 D10 L12.

On a like for like basis it isn't as bad as last year; except we don't have the distraction of the cup run to enjoy and the "should we give more time" debate would be different I think if we had a 3rd Round FA Cup tie to play.

The worry is of course the 3.5 years of the contract. If Andrew Kilpatrick decided to get shut today, that would cost the club I suspect north of £400k by the time you exited Hill, Beech and others and then recruit a new man and his staff.

Would that lead to anything better than League One safety this term? No.

Would that make us contenders for a top 6 finish next year and some more excitement? Not necessarily.

In those circumstances, I think you have a situation where our hands are tied.

The best thing we can do is try to get to 50 points as quickly as possible and then have a period of proper (and I mean proper) investigation and intervention.

By the new Chairman (4 days in); the new Chief Executive (been with the club since July 2015 but new to this role post Russ Green) and the manager.

It would also be worth signposting to supporters what we are trying to achieve in this league; I don't think we are capable of mounting any decent challenge on the top 6 ever in League 1 given the financials.

The style of play though is and can be debated and I don't care about that as long as it gets us 50 points each season.

Interesting times.

You don't care what's being served up on the pitch as long as we get to 50 points? Really?
Unity on 08:20 - Jan 2 with 1494 viewsnordenblue

Unity on 08:13 - Jan 2 by JimmyRustler

You don't care what's being served up on the pitch as long as we get to 50 points? Really?

That's exactly the point, I could easily have gone to Doncaster too yet another game I've CHOSEN to miss due to the absolute shite that's been churned out consistently for God knows how long now, id happily pay to watch a team go for it and play remotely exciting football, it's like paying someone to knowingly piss you off you just wouldn't bother!!
Unity on 08:23 - Jan 2 with 1481 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 08:13 - Jan 2 by JimmyRustler

For the remainder of this season, yes.

League 1 is worth an additional circa £500,000 per year to the club vs being in League 2.

Unless someone has a magical money supply - or a was of finding an extra aggregate 25,000 extra on the gate over the season (1,000+ per game) that TV money is vital to the long term future of the club.

Being in League 1 rather than League 2 also means we get more for our youngsters who play League 1 games vs League 2 games.

Of course, playing like the 1970's Brazil side would be preferential to squeezing out 1-0 wins but points are points.

Unity on 08:31 - Jan 2 with 1457 viewsJimmyRustler

Unity on 08:23 - Jan 2 by RAFCBLUE

For the remainder of this season, yes.

League 1 is worth an additional circa £500,000 per year to the club vs being in League 2.

Unless someone has a magical money supply - or a was of finding an extra aggregate 25,000 extra on the gate over the season (1,000+ per game) that TV money is vital to the long term future of the club.

Being in League 1 rather than League 2 also means we get more for our youngsters who play League 1 games vs League 2 games.

Of course, playing like the 1970's Brazil side would be preferential to squeezing out 1-0 wins but points are points.

I thought you meant in general terms, my mistake.

Safety should be the aim this season but if we are willing to take that from now then it's virtually half of the season written off (probably more seeing as many of us came to this realisation a while ago).

I would imagine 99% of fans are content with staying in this league year after year as long as what is being served up on the pitch is worth parting with your money. To be honest, I think the large majority would also accept relegation if this was the case.

What are the chances of this happening under the current Keith Hill? Slim to bubcus would my guess
Unity on 08:31 - Jan 2 with 1454 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 08:20 - Jan 2 by nordenblue

That's exactly the point, I could easily have gone to Doncaster too yet another game I've CHOSEN to miss due to the absolute shite that's been churned out consistently for God knows how long now, id happily pay to watch a team go for it and play remotely exciting football, it's like paying someone to knowingly piss you off you just wouldn't bother!!

5th consecutive season of League 1 sh*te. And having seen a lot of League 2 sh*te I'd imagine that is a strong comment NB.

Where did it start to go wrong for you?

For me, there was nothing wrong with the first 3 seasons in League 1 - 8th, 10th and 9th.

Last season was a close run thing - and not great at times but League 1 safety is always going to be the aim.

This season we are currently 17th - 5 points off 9th place; 6 points off 23rd with 60 points still to play for.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 8:32]

Unity on 08:40 - Jan 2 with 1419 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 08:31 - Jan 2 by JimmyRustler

I thought you meant in general terms, my mistake.

Safety should be the aim this season but if we are willing to take that from now then it's virtually half of the season written off (probably more seeing as many of us came to this realisation a while ago).

I would imagine 99% of fans are content with staying in this league year after year as long as what is being served up on the pitch is worth parting with your money. To be honest, I think the large majority would also accept relegation if this was the case.

What are the chances of this happening under the current Keith Hill? Slim to bubcus would my guess

I wouldn't accept relegation JR. I think it would be a failure of what was built under Chris Dunphy for us to be relegated within six months of him choosing to step down.

At the start of the season, I thought we would finish in the bottom 8 and not the bottom 4 and ahead of the three of the four promoted League 2 teams (Accrington, Wycombe and Coventry). Also was expecting Walsall, Shrewsbury and Oxford to have worse years than last season.

It's in our hands and in February and March we have five home games that will shape the season - Coventry, Wimbledon, Shrewsbury, Oxford and Scunthorpe.

I think with the fixtures we have left and the squad changes in January that we will have enough to stay up on paper. Whether that happens or not we will see.

Re parting with your money; I don't buy that this year. It's been another year of cheap season tickets so many have sunk their cash and have a ticket should they wish to use it.

That's what makes the rift between club and fans so intriguing and it can't all be just down to one individual.

As someone else said elsewhere - attendances are up.

League 1 safety for me ASAP and then a proper review of what has gone on, goes on and is planned for a hoped 2019/20 League 1 campaign

Unity on 08:48 - Jan 2 with 1399 viewsJimmyRustler

Unity on 08:40 - Jan 2 by RAFCBLUE

I wouldn't accept relegation JR. I think it would be a failure of what was built under Chris Dunphy for us to be relegated within six months of him choosing to step down.

At the start of the season, I thought we would finish in the bottom 8 and not the bottom 4 and ahead of the three of the four promoted League 2 teams (Accrington, Wycombe and Coventry). Also was expecting Walsall, Shrewsbury and Oxford to have worse years than last season.

It's in our hands and in February and March we have five home games that will shape the season - Coventry, Wimbledon, Shrewsbury, Oxford and Scunthorpe.

I think with the fixtures we have left and the squad changes in January that we will have enough to stay up on paper. Whether that happens or not we will see.

Re parting with your money; I don't buy that this year. It's been another year of cheap season tickets so many have sunk their cash and have a ticket should they wish to use it.

That's what makes the rift between club and fans so intriguing and it can't all be just down to one individual.

As someone else said elsewhere - attendances are up.

League 1 safety for me ASAP and then a proper review of what has gone on, goes on and is planned for a hoped 2019/20 League 1 campaign

In the cold light of day, relegation back to League 2 is an inevitability and the chances of it increase with each passing season.

The cheap season ticket initiative is fine but what about away games when tickets can be in excess of £25? Let's face it, the large majority of our points have come away from the COA over the last calendar year so.

I can't see anything changing unless there is a drastic shift in attitude. The best thing that KH can do now is fall on his sword and go back to basics. Can he eat some humble pie? I very much doubt it
Unity on 08:52 - Jan 2 with 1384 viewsDaleFan7

I was mildly optimistic that after a full pre-season and some hard thinking, Hill would turn it around this season and we'd sit comfortably somewhere in mid table. This hasn't happened and we're making the same mistakes as last season. We've managed to accumulate more points than at this point last year somehow. However, it's not just the losing etc that's doing it for me. It's the way we're losing, we go behind, we capitulate, we go in front, we sit back and ask to be attacked.

Same defensive mistakes, same baffling tactics, same square pegs-round holes, same dissent for the fans by the manager, same blameless manager who has sacrificed oh so much to manage the club and we should all bow down to his feet. Other than ST initiative the club just don't seem to care about the fans. All of this going on compounds what is going on on the pitch, which this season, some performances have been the worst we've seen for a very long time, under any manager.
Unity on 09:01 - Jan 2 with 1353 viewsRAFCBLUE

Unity on 08:48 - Jan 2 by JimmyRustler

In the cold light of day, relegation back to League 2 is an inevitability and the chances of it increase with each passing season.

The cheap season ticket initiative is fine but what about away games when tickets can be in excess of £25? Let's face it, the large majority of our points have come away from the COA over the last calendar year so.

I can't see anything changing unless there is a drastic shift in attitude. The best thing that KH can do now is fall on his sword and go back to basics. Can he eat some humble pie? I very much doubt it

Financially, how many fans go to away games is irrelevant to the club.

We don't make any real money from them. People pick and choose their away games, particularly over Christmas.

The TV deal however is a harsh reality and we are better of in this League than the one below.

Your point on where we pick points up in League 1 is incorrect.

Of last season's 51 points achieved 30 of them were at home. We only lost 5 home games. The remaining 21 points were achieved away. There we a lot of draws.

In the first three league one seasons where we finished in the top 10 for three consecutive years we collected more points at home than away.

This season of our 30 points, we have 13 at home - but have 10 home games to play so can't compare like with like yet.

60 points still to play for!

Unity on 09:10 - Jan 2 with 1312 viewsDaleFan7

Unity on 09:01 - Jan 2 by RAFCBLUE

Financially, how many fans go to away games is irrelevant to the club.

We don't make any real money from them. People pick and choose their away games, particularly over Christmas.

The TV deal however is a harsh reality and we are better of in this League than the one below.

Your point on where we pick points up in League 1 is incorrect.

Of last season's 51 points achieved 30 of them were at home. We only lost 5 home games. The remaining 21 points were achieved away. There we a lot of draws.

In the first three league one seasons where we finished in the top 10 for three consecutive years we collected more points at home than away.

This season of our 30 points, we have 13 at home - but have 10 home games to play so can't compare like with like yet.

60 points still to play for!

The most worrying thing about our home form is the fact we've only scored 13 goals in 13 games and in a team that has the 2nd worst defensive record in the football league its hard to see where points are coming from at home for the rest of the season unless something changes drastically and someone other than Henderson learns how to score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024