Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford in the Football League. 16:44 - May 11 with 10029 viewsjoecooke

They have thrown plenty of dosh at it but you still have to do it.

I think they will be a force next season in League 2.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Salford in the Football League. on 16:55 - May 11 with 6226 viewsAncoats_Blue

Will be fun when they host Oldham or Bradford. The surrounding area was absolutely gridlocked for a 2k gate when they played Halifax last season.
Salford in the Football League. on 16:58 - May 11 with 6210 viewselectricblue

FFP rules kickin monday..
They will ..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Salford in the Football League. on 17:02 - May 11 with 6189 viewsD_Alien

What struck me watching that is the standard of football, looked at least L2 level and i can see Salford ripping up the division as they strengthen further for next season

Have to feel sorry for Flyde (although they're bankrolled too) but only one team turned up today

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Salford in the Football League. on 17:14 - May 11 with 6140 viewskel

Salford in the Football League. on 16:55 - May 11 by Ancoats_Blue

Will be fun when they host Oldham or Bradford. The surrounding area was absolutely gridlocked for a 2k gate when they played Halifax last season.

Not just the surrounding area either. The biffos will TAKE OVER THEIR TOWN or whatever cringeworthy phrase they use.
Salford in the Football League. on 17:31 - May 11 with 6080 viewsjoecooke

Salford in the Football League. on 17:14 - May 11 by kel

Not just the surrounding area either. The biffos will TAKE OVER THEIR TOWN or whatever cringeworthy phrase they use.

Cant see Oldham taking liberties in Salford to be fair!

Salford in the Football League. on 17:31 - May 11 with 6078 viewsBlueDales

There were 8,000 there for a Wembley final. Imagine what sort of away crowd they'll take to any southern clubs next year? They're another Fleetwood, and so are Fylde (and so are Salford's semi-final opponents Eastleigh). I'd much rather Wrexham, Solihull or Harrogate have come up.
Salford in the Football League. on 17:33 - May 11 with 6069 viewsjoecooke

Salford in the Football League. on 17:31 - May 11 by BlueDales

There were 8,000 there for a Wembley final. Imagine what sort of away crowd they'll take to any southern clubs next year? They're another Fleetwood, and so are Fylde (and so are Salford's semi-final opponents Eastleigh). I'd much rather Wrexham, Solihull or Harrogate have come up.

Wrexham definately,Solihull and Harrogate , i think not.

Salford in the Football League. on 17:37 - May 11 with 6047 viewsD_Alien

Salford in the Football League. on 17:31 - May 11 by BlueDales

Can you imagine the reaction on here if fans from a southern club, i.e. Bristol City, started moaning about how many fans we'd take down there if we made it to the Championship?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Salford in the Football League. on 17:43 - May 11 with 6012 viewsTVOS1907

Salford in the Football League. on 17:14 - May 11 by kel

They'll be singing about us as they do it.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Salford in the Football League. on 18:14 - May 11 with 5921 viewsscarrow

Strange one today didn't either rich mens play things to go up. Dislike Salford and what they stand for. Do not want to see them suceed

Poll: Final position

Salford in the Football League. on 18:18 - May 11 with 5913 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 18:14 - May 11 by scarrow

Strange one today didn't either rich mens play things to go up. Dislike Salford and what they stand for. Do not want to see them suceed

What is it you dislike about them?
Salford in the Football League. on 18:21 - May 11 with 5902 viewsscarrow

Salford in the Football League. on 18:18 - May 11 by nordenblue

What is it you dislike about them?

Every single thing the club stands for. Yet another play thing of the rich. I dislike them as I do Fleetwood, forest green and other vanity projects. Give it 20 years and they'll be as dead as rushden and diamonds

Salford in the Football League. on 18:29 - May 11 with 5877 viewsjoecooke

Salford in the Football League. on 18:21 - May 11 by scarrow

Every single thing the club stands for. Yet another play thing of the rich. I dislike them as I do Fleetwood, forest green and other vanity projects. Give it 20 years and they'll be as dead as rushden and diamonds

You could be right,but then again you might not.

Salford is a big city and growing, they could quite well sustain and grow in to league club for many years to come.

Salford in the Football League. on 18:29 - May 11 with 5875 viewsscarrow

Whilst in national league north they were losing 32k a week.
This season expected to me almost 100k a week.

Salford in the Football League. on 18:52 - May 11 with 5813 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 18:21 - May 11 by scarrow

Most top teams in the country are a "play things for the rich" though?
A lot of people seem to hate them too purely because of their United connections, pretty silly really as it's local lads who've done very well in the game pumping their personal wealth into their local football club.
I'd personally took great pleasure watching them fly past that plastic FC United shite of a club on the way who really have a set of absolute deluded bell ends supporting them.
Salford in the Football League. on 18:57 - May 11 with 5787 viewsVivaDonaldo

Enjoying the delicious irony of bury supporters on their messageboard complaining about Salford and bleating that they'll have to abide by FFP next year.

Salford in the Football League. on 19:11 - May 11 with 5760 viewsscarrow

Salford in the Football League. on 18:52 - May 11 by nordenblue

Most top teams in the country are a "play things for the rich" though?
A lot of people seem to hate them too purely because of their United connections, pretty silly really as it's local lads who've done very well in the game pumping their personal wealth into their local football club.
I'd personally took great pleasure watching them fly past that plastic FC United shite of a club on the way who really have a set of absolute deluded bell ends supporting them.

I have no problem with United involvement. I just happen to dislike the likes of Fleetwood, fgr and Salford. It maybe irrational but it's the way I feel. I sincerely hope they go back down to where they have come from. Give me the likes of Wrexham or Halifax any day

Salford in the Football League. on 19:12 - May 11 with 5759 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 18:29 - May 11 by scarrow

Whilst in national league north they were losing 32k a week.
This season expected to me almost 100k a week.

With the speed of their rise and the rapid promotions I'm guessing the crowds haven't caught up,the City of Salford as an area and population around 40,000 more than Rochdale and the way it's growing theres no reason why it cant support a football league club.
Salford in the Football League. on 19:14 - May 11 with 5755 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 19:11 - May 11 by scarrow

I have no problem with United involvement. I just happen to dislike the likes of Fleetwood, fgr and Salford. It maybe irrational but it's the way I feel. I sincerely hope they go back down to where they have come from. Give me the likes of Wrexham or Halifax any day

It's certainly is irrational if you'd prefer a plastic Welsh club to be in the ENGLISH football league than a team from Greater Manchester, Halifax is just a sentimental gesture from years back
Salford in the Football League. on 19:25 - May 11 with 5710 viewsArthurDaley

Salford in the Football League. on 17:02 - May 11 by D_Alien

What struck me watching that is the standard of football, looked at least L2 level and i can see Salford ripping up the division as they strengthen further for next season

Have to feel sorry for Flyde (although they're bankrolled too) but only one team turned up today

They were bank rolling their accountants cocaine habit and an on line model as well. Although they were never physical . ( ok ). Only found out after he had had 250k.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/accountant-jailed-after-stealing-2

A large VAT Dave

Salford in the Football League. on 19:27 - May 11 with 5704 viewsscarrow

Salford in the Football League. on 19:14 - May 11 by nordenblue

It's certainly is irrational if you'd prefer a plastic Welsh club to be in the ENGLISH football league than a team from Greater Manchester, Halifax is just a sentimental gesture from years back

Obviously not as irrational as you. Yes give me a WELSH club over Salford now crawl back under your little rock. You sad little idiot

Salford in the Football League. on 19:50 - May 11 with 5632 viewsShun

Salford in the Football League. on 19:12 - May 11 by nordenblue

With the speed of their rise and the rapid promotions I'm guessing the crowds haven't caught up,the City of Salford as an area and population around 40,000 more than Rochdale and the way it's growing theres no reason why it cant support a football league club.

The trouble is with Salford’s vicinity to Old Trafford the vast majority of Salfordian football fans will see United as their local club.
Salford in the Football League. on 19:56 - May 11 with 5616 viewsBartRowou

Salford in the Football League. on 18:57 - May 11 by VivaDonaldo

Enjoying the delicious irony of bury supporters on their messageboard complaining about Salford and bleating that they'll have to abide by FFP next year.

Just had a look. Unbelievable!
If anything sums up how morally bankrupt those fans are, it's that thread.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Salford in the Football League. on 20:13 - May 11 with 5571 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 19:27 - May 11 by scarrow

Obviously not as irrational as you. Yes give me a WELSH club over Salford now crawl back under your little rock. You sad little idiot

Nice to see you've got the brain capacity to have a reasoned debate,well done good effort.

I'm certainly far from sad in fact the total opposite thanks, I'm definitely not little and it would be rather rude of me to try and steal the title of idiot from you since you've nailed it so perfectly.
Salford in the Football League. on 20:16 - May 11 with 5558 viewsnordenblue

Salford in the Football League. on 19:50 - May 11 by Shun

The trouble is with Salford’s vicinity to Old Trafford the vast majority of Salfordian football fans will see United as their local club.

Absolutely it's a problem, it might not be so much if the two teams keep going in their respective directions,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024