Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 13:21 - Aug 25 with 34166 viewsleedsdale

Ollie on 16:17 - Sep 10 with 3615 viewsrkershaw

Ollie on 22:41 - Sep 2 by DaleiLama

To be paired with a Fox called Mulder?

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1046278510?-1906:1007
Ollie on 16:27 - Sep 10 with 3559 viewsboromat

Ollie on 16:17 - Sep 10 by rkershaw

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1046278510?-1906:1007

If true think we'll accept soon enough
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 17:06]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ollie on 16:36 - Sep 10 with 3511 viewsrochdaleriddler

Ollie on 16:27 - Sep 10 by boromat

If true think we'll accept soon enough
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 17:06]

Hope not, think we should hold out for at least 500’000 k

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Ollie on 16:41 - Sep 10 with 3477 viewsYadHoDale

I have a lot of time for Ollie Rathbone, who's been an excellent player for us and seems to be improving all the time. I'd be sorry to lose him.

But...

We do have midfield cover. Ryan, Lund and Morley are established central midfielders, a position in which young Ethan Brierley also looks distinctly promising. Dooley, Done, Newby, Bradley and Baah can also play the wide role. If Jimmy Keohane isn't required at full back he could also come into the equation. Up front, we're not so well off. Matt Done apart, we have no experienced forwards. Tavares and Baah show distinct promise, but need experience with them.

If Hull are offering enough for Ollie to enable us to get a decent forward in (Humphrys or equivalent), and if he agrees the move, it might work out well for us.
Ollie on 17:06 - Sep 10 with 3329 viewsboromat

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ollie on 18:58 - Sep 10 with 3044 viewsaleanddale

I hope he stays.

Arguably our best player and one for the future...

3 or 4 who need to over perform week in week out at this level and 3 or 4 more who I just dont see influencing games week in week out due to inexperience.

Ollie is neither he looks like a boy but plays like a man. He is both league 1 ready and more than good enough. We need him this season more so than last.

The travesty is that if he goes it will be for relative peanuts due to a board that seem happy to sell at the first opportunity.
Ollie on 19:03 - Sep 10 with 3019 views442Dale

Ollie on 18:58 - Sep 10 by aleanddale

I hope he stays.

Arguably our best player and one for the future...

3 or 4 who need to over perform week in week out at this level and 3 or 4 more who I just dont see influencing games week in week out due to inexperience.

Ollie is neither he looks like a boy but plays like a man. He is both league 1 ready and more than good enough. We need him this season more so than last.

The travesty is that if he goes it will be for relative peanuts due to a board that seem happy to sell at the first opportunity.

Without getting into the rights, wrongs and flaws in our transfer business, if the board were happy to sell at the first opportunity, he’d have gone by now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ollie on 19:52 - Sep 10 with 2855 viewsrochdaleriddler

Ollie on 19:03 - Sep 10 by 442Dale

Without getting into the rights, wrongs and flaws in our transfer business, if the board were happy to sell at the first opportunity, he’d have gone by now.

I wonder if they have just said it’s not enough, or have they said he isn’t for sale unless you offer crazy money

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Ollie on 20:01 - Sep 10 with 2807 viewsJames1980

Have Sunderland made an offer for Ollie?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Ollie on 21:50 - Sep 10 with 2476 viewsmingthemerciless

My son tells me that there are rumours on Twitter that Blackburn are also interested in Rathbone.
Ollie on 22:05 - Sep 10 with 2413 viewsJames1980

Ollie on 21:50 - Sep 10 by mingthemerciless

My son tells me that there are rumours on Twitter that Blackburn are also interested in Rathbone.

Considering they are in the championship and his old man's connection with Blackburn, if they put in a decent bid I could see that move happening. I'd rather see him move up a league and prove himself in a higher division, if we are going to sell Ollie.

Ollie on 23:00 - Sep 10 with 2242 viewsShun

Not sure how accurate this is but it was posted 2 hours after fitzo reported we rejected a third bid from Hull.

Ollie on 23:16 - Sep 10 with 2191 viewsJames1980

Ollie on 23:00 - Sep 10 by Shun

Not sure how accurate this is but it was posted 2 hours after fitzo reported we rejected a third bid from Hull.

Gutted to see him leave, if true. But could luck to the lad.

Ollie on 23:19 - Sep 10 with 2168 viewsTVOS1907

They could at least get his name right.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ollie on 23:22 - Sep 10 with 2151 viewsdingdangblue

That's bollocks!

There's no way Ollie has passed a medical 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ollie on 23:24 - Sep 10 with 2141 viewsJames1980

Ollie on 23:19 - Sep 10 by TVOS1907

They could at least get his name right.

I missed the spelling mistake

Ollie on 23:29 - Sep 10 with 2119 viewsBrierls

It wouldn’t be the first time Blackburn have been linked with Rathbone...

...which just adds to the doubt of believing yet another dodgy Twitter rumour website. It’s probably recycled rumours at this point.

As TVOS pointed out, they can’t even get his name right.

If Fitz (and others) knows of Hull bids being rejected, I’d hazard a guess that he’d have at least dropped a hint that Ollie was having a medical at Blackburn today.

As good as Ollie is, I think he needs an injury free run in the side. If that happens, I expect suitors will be banging the door down in January and will will lose him. He’s not going to lose value between now and January.
Ollie on 23:57 - Sep 10 with 2005 viewsSuddenLad

Ollie on 23:29 - Sep 10 by Brierls

It wouldn’t be the first time Blackburn have been linked with Rathbone...

...which just adds to the doubt of believing yet another dodgy Twitter rumour website. It’s probably recycled rumours at this point.

As TVOS pointed out, they can’t even get his name right.

If Fitz (and others) knows of Hull bids being rejected, I’d hazard a guess that he’d have at least dropped a hint that Ollie was having a medical at Blackburn today.

As good as Ollie is, I think he needs an injury free run in the side. If that happens, I expect suitors will be banging the door down in January and will will lose him. He’s not going to lose value between now and January.

Or.... we've used this money to finance the Humphrys deal, though the blatant spelling error leaves room for doubt..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ollie on 08:35 - Sep 11 with 1574 viewsupthedale

Ollie on 23:57 - Sep 10 by SuddenLad

Or.... we've used this money to finance the Humphrys deal, though the blatant spelling error leaves room for doubt..

This was my thought, but hoping the theory is wrong!
Ollie on 09:39 - Sep 11 with 1474 viewsBrierls

Ollie on 23:57 - Sep 10 by SuddenLad

Alternatively you could recognise that those in charge have rejected at least two bids (that we know of) for Rathbone and reached an agreement to pay good money to bring Humphrys in.

It shouldn’t be difficult to give credit where credit is due.
Ollie on 09:50 - Sep 11 with 1422 viewsJames1980

Ollie on 09:39 - Sep 11 by Brierls

Alternatively you could recognise that those in charge have rejected at least two bids (that we know of) for Rathbone and reached an agreement to pay good money to bring Humphrys in.

But if they have sold this Ratherbone who none of us have heard of for £400k even more Kudos to the board.

Ollie on 09:51 - Sep 11 with 1417 views1907

Apologies Briels voted down in error. Couldn’t agree more.

As soon as some were reluctantly praising the club for the SH deal last night, as soon as this nonsensical rumour pops up they reverted to type.
Ollie on 09:55 - Sep 11 with 1402 viewsSuddenLad

It was reported that whilst Hull were making claims about 'further offers' that no such offers had been made. Make of that what you will. In any case, turning down insufficient, poor value or derisory bids is exactly what should happen.

Getting Stevie Humphreys here is a terrific piece of work and a sound investment in the team. More to follow.....it seems. I have given due credit elsewhere as it happens - more than once - not that it's any of your business.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ollie on 10:09 - Sep 11 with 1330 viewskel

Ollie on 09:55 - Sep 11 by SuddenLad

It was reported that whilst Hull were making claims about 'further offers' that no such offers had been made. Make of that what you will. In any case, turning down insufficient, poor value or derisory bids is exactly what should happen.

Getting Stevie Humphreys here is a terrific piece of work and a sound investment in the team. More to follow.....it seems. I have given due credit elsewhere as it happens - more than once - not that it's any of your business.

Any news on this United striker m8? Seems you wanted everyone to know that business.
Ollie on 10:18 - Sep 11 with 1284 viewsQuigley_dale

Ollie on 10:09 - Sep 11 by kel

Any news on this United striker m8? Seems you wanted everyone to know that business.

Is it Marcus Rasherford?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024