Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st January ... 00:12 - Jan 1 with 24214 viewsD_Dale

... has the transfer window opened now ...?
1st January ... on 18:35 - Jan 13 with 3676 viewsTVOS1907

1st January ... on 16:47 - Jan 13 by James1980

I thought that was the case but they still had him listed as still being on loan with us recently Also he is on our official sites First Team section
[Post edited 13 Jan 2021 16:49]

Just an oversight, I imagine.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

1st January ... on 18:52 - Jan 13 with 3644 viewsJames1980

1st January ... on 18:35 - Jan 13 by TVOS1907

Just an oversight, I imagine.

Most likely Sir, Is it possible he could rejoin the Dale squad for the rest of the season, if fit?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

1st January ... on 19:04 - Jan 13 with 3608 viewselectricblue

I see that Kyle Lafferty is now available.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

1st January ... on 19:16 - Jan 13 with 3584 viewsJames1980

1st January ... on 19:04 - Jan 13 by electricblue

I see that Kyle Lafferty is now available.......

A 33 year old forward? can he play in any of the positions we need cover for?

1st January ... on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 3557 viewsrichfoad32

1st January ... on 19:16 - Jan 13 by James1980

A 33 year old forward? can he play in any of the positions we need cover for?

Apparently BBM is trying to bring in a forward, yes. Chances that it would be Lafferty are probably about the same as us signing the the posters previous suggestion in Danny Welbeck.
1st January ... on 20:07 - Jan 13 with 3451 viewsTVOS1907

1st January ... on 18:52 - Jan 13 by James1980

Most likely Sir, Is it possible he could rejoin the Dale squad for the rest of the season, if fit?

No idea, James

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

1st January ... on 21:46 - Jan 13 with 3328 viewsYorkshire_Dale

1st January ... on 14:40 - Jan 12 by seasidedale

Notice than Nial Canavan has joined Bradford from Plymouth for an undisclosed fee

Blimey......Bradford have paid for Canavan?
That's akin to us getting paid for George "Dogshit" Donnelly.......wonderful.
1st January ... on 16:56 - Jan 14 with 3005 viewsjonahwhereru

Strange that I trust BBM and the club regarding recruitment, but get more gittery with every signing made by L1 clubs as this window unfolds. Over 20 players have moved to our opponents so far this window, but not a sniff concerning us. Yep I know the idea is to get the ones you want not the first ones that look likely, but.
Fitz please calm my nerves by producing some positive news soon.
Login to get fewer ads

1st January ... on 23:40 - Jan 16 with 2742 viewsShun

Out of interest does anyone have a definitive list of who’s out of contract and still contracted this summer?
1st January ... on 00:09 - Jan 17 with 2739 viewsToffeemanc

I'm really not expecting any players in at all this month unless someone leaves first.
The interviews with the CEO and the club doctor both commenting repeatedly that the season should/will be suspended actually seems to me like the plan they have gone with.
I hope I'm wrong but a part of me genuinely thinks that the board are holding out right until the last couple of days of this window before bringing anyone in, and are doing it in the hope the season is suspended before then and not finished giving us no need to spend more money on more players wages.
Definitely do not trust this Chairman/board to come up with the money required to ensure BBM gets the right players in time to keep us up.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

1st January ... on 07:40 - Jan 17 with 2651 viewsseasidedale

1st January ... on 23:40 - Jan 16 by Shun

Out of interest does anyone have a definitive list of who’s out of contract and still contracted this summer?

Players out of contract this summer
McLaughlin, McNulty, McShane, O’Connell, Dooley, Lynch, Keohane, Done, HOPPER, Bradley, Tavares, Ryan, Lund, Dunne
1st January ... on 08:37 - Jan 17 with 2590 viewsblackdogblue

1st January ... on 07:40 - Jan 17 by seasidedale

McLaughlin, McNulty, McShane, O’Connell, Dooley, Lynch, Keohane, Done, HOPPER, Bradley, Tavares, Ryan, Lund, Dunne

Basically the team then

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

1st January ... on 08:41 - Jan 17 with 2596 viewsJames1980

1st January ... on 00:09 - Jan 17 by Toffeemanc

I'm really not expecting any players in at all this month unless someone leaves first.
The interviews with the CEO and the club doctor both commenting repeatedly that the season should/will be suspended actually seems to me like the plan they have gone with.
I hope I'm wrong but a part of me genuinely thinks that the board are holding out right until the last couple of days of this window before bringing anyone in, and are doing it in the hope the season is suspended before then and not finished giving us no need to spend more money on more players wages.
Definitely do not trust this Chairman/board to come up with the money required to ensure BBM gets the right players in time to keep us up.

Who knows you might be onto something there TM. The last comment is a tad harsh on the Bods who say they don't have sufficient personal wealth to bankroll the club and are not to put our financial integrity at risk.

1st January ... on 08:44 - Jan 17 with 2595 viewsDalenet

1st January ... on 00:09 - Jan 17 by Toffeemanc

Walking a tightrope if true. But you are right - if there is a genuine risk of suspension why add to your wage bill.

I read a tweet from the Accy owner. He says that clubs need to budget for not having crowds for much of next season too and for some that are already at salary cap limits it could be a step too far. I guess our Board will have one eye on that possibility and our previous surplus will then be swallowed. Another reason why they won't want to move BBM on even if they believe we need a change.
1st January ... on 14:41 - Jan 17 with 2392 viewsShun

A crazy amount of players! Lund is essential. And I’d also be looking to extend O’Connell (although I have no hope he’ll stay), Ryan, Keohane, and that’s literally it. I haven’t seen enough of Hopper, Bradley and Dunne to make a decision on them.
1st January ... on 16:48 - Jan 17 with 2259 viewsEllDale

Being brutally honest I wouldn’t retain more than half a dozen of those named. At the most.
And one of those, O’Connell, I doubt that we’ll see in a Dale shirt next season anyway.
That’s presuming that he plays any further part in the current campaign.
1st January ... on 16:55 - Jan 17 with 2250 viewsChaffRAFC

Kwadwo Baah is also out of contract

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

1st January ... on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 2242 viewsChaffRAFC

1st January ... on 16:55 - Jan 17 by ChaffRAFC

And if it's me, only Lund and O'Connell get a contract off out of those. The others can all be wished well in their future endeavours.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

1st January ... on 19:18 - Jan 17 with 2105 viewsThacks_Rabbits

1st January ... on 16:58 - Jan 17 by ChaffRAFC

And if it's me, only Lund and O'Connell get a contract off out of those. The others can all be wished well in their future endeavours.

Agree but maybe Ryan as well depending on wage requirements. O Connell won’t sign so if the others it depends which of the kids are considered worth more time, on a low wage compared to main pros.

Must be near 2 million quid of wages there if all are released.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

1st January ... on 19:25 - Jan 17 with 2099 viewsseasidedale

1st January ... on 16:55 - Jan 17 by ChaffRAFC

Sorry missed him
1st January ... on 14:36 - Jan 18 with 1920 viewsseasidedale

1st January ... on 19:25 - Jan 17 by seasidedale

Sorry missed him

Also forgot Keaton Mulvey is out of contract this summer as well
1st January ... on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 1776 viewsjonahwhereru

Agree plenty should get released this summer. With that in mind now is the opportunity to be bold and actually buy in this window. With money if Baah goes in this window we have to be positive utilise it wisely. We desperately need experienced seasoned pros to calm the ship. The wage bill will look very different come August. I would also like to see a Humphrys contract extension.
The next pre season squad should be unrecognisable to the existing one. Which again is a positive.
So looking at it. Rathbone, Newby, Beesley, Morley and Hump are the only starters tied to us for next season. Interesting.
1st January ... on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 1668 viewstony_roch975

1st January ... on 16:22 - Jan 18 by jonahwhereru

Agree plenty should get released this summer. With that in mind now is the opportunity to be bold and actually buy in this window. With money if Baah goes in this window we have to be positive utilise it wisely. We desperately need experienced seasoned pros to calm the ship. The wage bill will look very different come August. I would also like to see a Humphrys contract extension.
The next pre season squad should be unrecognisable to the existing one. Which again is a positive.
So looking at it. Rathbone, Newby, Beesley, Morley and Hump are the only starters tied to us for next season. Interesting.

+ Wade & Brierley I think?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

1st January ... on 18:56 - Jan 18 with 1558 viewsThacks_Rabbits

1st January ... on 14:36 - Jan 18 by seasidedale

Also forgot Keaton Mulvey is out of contract this summer as well

He appears to have 1 goal in 11 games for mossley so not exactly been prolific.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

1st January ... on 19:06 - Jan 18 with 1535 viewsnordenblue

1st January ... on 17:42 - Jan 18 by tony_roch975

+ Wade & Brierley I think?

Didn't Brierley recently sign a professional contract?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024