Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster Vs Dale 18:24 - Dec 29 with 24735 viewsClivert

I'm assuming that it's available on ifollow tonight, it's not been advertised on the Facebook or Twitter pages though?
Doncaster Vs Dale on 20:51 - Dec 29 with 3889 viewsturnthescrew

O'Donnell leaps with all the agility of a bag of cement.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:05 - Dec 29 with 3691 viewsturnthescrew

Bloody cramp after 57 minutes. Ridiculous.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:06 - Dec 29 with 3678 viewsDaleFan7

If results stay as they are we've had more defeats than anyone in the football league.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:20 - Dec 29 with 3441 views442Dale

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:06 - Dec 29 by DaleFan7

If results stay as they are we've had more defeats than anyone in the football league.

Load of subs, Keohane in midfield probably with Henderson up front with Quigley.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 3416 views442Dale

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:20 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Load of subs, Keohane in midfield probably with Henderson up front with Quigley.

Immediate results!

It might be pretty rubbish throughout, but they’ve come back twice. Got to find some small positives to hold onto.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 3367 viewsD_Alien

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:22 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Immediate results!

It might be pretty rubbish throughout, but they’ve come back twice. Got to find some small positives to hold onto.

Sinclair is a small positive

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:24 - Dec 29 with 3347 viewsDaleFan7

Have either team fielded a keeper? 7 shots on target 6 goals.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:27 - Dec 29 with 3224 views442Dale

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:22 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Immediate results!

Very small.

Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:27 - Dec 29 with 3202 viewsDaleFan7

Oh dear.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:41 - Dec 29 with 2819 viewsDaleFan7

Luckily Wimbledon scored in the last minute so only Gillingham picked up a point in the bottom 4.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:43 - Dec 29 with 2782 views442Dale

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:27 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Very small.

Really small: Colchester and Hartlepool were both winning at one point.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:46 - Dec 29 with 2662 viewsKenBoon

My only real positive is the transfer window opens in 3 days. Without at least 7 (seven) new players this side is doomed.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:47 - Dec 29 with 2622 viewsDaleFan7

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:41 - Dec 29 by DaleFan7

Luckily Wimbledon scored in the last minute so only Gillingham picked up a point in the bottom 4.

Maybe not, Sutton with a 93rd minute winner. All the bottom 4 have lost.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:48 - Dec 29 with 2583 views442Dale

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:43 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Really small: Colchester and Hartlepool were both winning at one point.

Really small but a bit of something from elsewhere, Gillingham concede in the last minute. As we were.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 21:57 - Dec 29 with 2356 views442Dale

Lee, the Dale fan who rang in on GMR, got it all spot on.

Honest, accurate analysis. Really good call.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 2307 viewsSandyman

Yes, he was one of the worst managers we ever had, if not the worst, but FRMSE has been scathing in his criticism of Dale tonight in his full time assessment, and it's hard to disagree with him. He has really torn into Cameron John. His final word on Dale was "feeble". "Lee" the Dale fan who went to the game and phoned in at full time said all that needed to be said, and said it well. Hope it's available on catch up. Those players need to hear what was said.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 2301 viewsSaxonDale

Whilst accepting that the blame lies primarily at Stockdale’s feet (who left us in more of a mess than any manager I can remember) , how long do we give Bentley to start getting results? Our current position is as hopeless as I can remember and what makes it so depressing is I can’t see how it can be fixed. Our midfield is simply not good enough, the initial improvement in our defence under Bentley has now regressed and the one striker we have who looks capable of playing on his own upfront looks bang out of form. Depressingly I can’t see anything other than our league status ending- What a complete mess.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 2212 viewsDaleFan7

Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:01 - Dec 29 by SaxonDale

Whilst accepting that the blame lies primarily at Stockdale’s feet (who left us in more of a mess than any manager I can remember) , how long do we give Bentley to start getting results? Our current position is as hopeless as I can remember and what makes it so depressing is I can’t see how it can be fixed. Our midfield is simply not good enough, the initial improvement in our defence under Bentley has now regressed and the one striker we have who looks capable of playing on his own upfront looks bang out of form. Depressingly I can’t see anything other than our league status ending- What a complete mess.

Can anyone get this shower playing league standard football though? I think Pep and Klopp would struggle.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:10 - Dec 29 with 2133 viewsNewbury_Dale

Another uninspiring performance from O'Donnell tonight, goalkeeping situation needs looking at.

If the manager doesn't feel Brad Kelly is good enough then we need someone else who can compete for the jersey. Assuming Slicker is injured and has returned to City ? Needs replacing with a loan keeper that is ready for the first team.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:10 - Dec 29 with 2121 viewsD_Alien

The January window is about to open, and Bentley will have the chance to try to make a difference with whatever limited wriggle room he can find. If, as a result, we're still in with a shout of staying up by say mid-March, there's no way the board would risk a change of manager by that stage

Even if we got to the end of February cut adrift, i honestly can't see how another manager could work a miracle from there. Hilly couldn't do it with Scunny, and we can't afford it apart from anything else

So it's Bentley or bust. Best get behind him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:14 - Dec 29 with 2077 views442Dale

Don’t know what’s happened to Quigley since being out injured but he hardly looks like the same player.

First things first, we have to try and get these loans ended. Nelson has added nothing and although he’ll be a good player, it’s not going to do him any favours staying. Tulloch obviously isn’t going to be involved and Seriki’s the only one who could stay due to lack of cover at full backs. We’ve three left backs (remember when we had none?!) John is badly out of form, Keohane hasn’t reached previous heights and White can’t be relied on to play regularly.

Midfield is becoming an absolute disaster zone, with a bizarre hope that we sell out most promising player in there to bring in funds to get a proper battler who can get about the pitch. I’d take a Shaun Reid tomorrow, let alone a Gary Jones.

Plenty were wrong about what looked like a half decent squad in the summer, areas of concern seemed to have been addressed but I’ll admit to being way off the mark. Do I think the likes of Ebanks-Landell, Diagouraga, John and O’Donnell are awful footballers? No, because they’ve been shown not to be. But in the main, there have been so many poor displays by those and more or less everyone that’s led to where we are.

Whatever happens this season, it’s going to be a long, long way back to getting things right at the club. Too many mistakes have been made on and off the pitch over the last 5.5 years and we’re now seeing it all fall apart week on week with little respite.

You carry on hoping though.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:15 - Dec 29 with 2062 viewsNorthernDale

That defence of ours is p*ss poor, I listen to the game on the radio and they were scathing, they do not react to loose balls, there is no leaders and they seem unsure how to the basics. John was more of an asset to Donny, then to the Dale, as they implied, he looked better when he did not have the ball, EEL for all his experience is making mistake after mistake, Nelson was poor again. O'Donnell is not dominating the area and the only one that came out with any credit was Seriki.

Bentley needs to look at the defence, we cannot defend corners, we do not clear the ball and seem second to every time and give free kicks away on the edge of the box, which then ends in the net. If I could, I would drop John, EEL and Nelson for the Barrow game, but he won't, I would look at Seriki, Graham, Keohane and White, they could defend any worse then those donkeys pretending to be defenders tonight and most of the season.

Sad thing is, going forward we looked okay, at times we played pass the ball across the midfield, rather going forward, but we opened them open at the back. But as radio Manchester said, if you score three away from home, you should not be getting beat, but if the team cannot defend that is what happens.

Thankfully the other teams got beat tonight, but we can depend on others to get us out of the mess we are in.
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:17 - Dec 29 with 2040 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Starting games with 10 men + the worst excuse for a footballer I've seen since the 70's isn't exactly helping our cause. Kelly is an average L2 player but surrounding him with crap doesn't help him at all. We need to offload 8 players and bring in maybe 5 who are an improvement. Also, if you have a Man City keeper on loan, FFS play him and give yourselves at least one less goal to catch up on.
During our worst post war season 1973-74, after 22 games we had lost 13 but had the equivalent of 11 points. We have lost 15 out of 22 in a lower division. Truly dreadful reading.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 22:27]
Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:21 - Dec 29 with 1966 views442Dale

Oh, and on the defence, would actually look at bringing McNulty back. He’d been playing ok when forced into action after Bentley arrived.

That’s where we are, but you can only work with what you’ve got. At least it would immediately put a leader on the pitch.

Doncaster Vs Dale on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 1936 viewsNewbury_Dale

Is the Quigley regression not just a post 'loan player bounce' ? Typical of a player operating at this level. Starts off well and then falls into a comfort zone.

I dare say if we give Lloyd a contract till the end of the season, his standards will drop too ? For me it's why certain players are playing at this level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024