Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The transfer window deadline day thread 21:03 - Jan 27 with 26969 viewsKeithHaynes

Could be the most interesting day in years.

Clubs are playing some serious chess games.

And agents are going to ensure it’s better than any soap opera.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:45 - Jan 31 with 2799 viewsvetchonian

Is Rossis open yet?

Have we got anyone there keeping an eye out?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:47 - Jan 31 with 2760 viewsonehunglow

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:45 - Jan 31 by vetchonian

Is Rossis open yet?

Have we got anyone there keeping an eye out?

It’s not even funny is it Vetchy.
I’m just visualising Fisher in goals for the rest of the season with a kid as back up.
Meanwhile, we might have an utterly disaffected player in Whittaker frozen out completely by Russ

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:55 - Jan 31 with 2741 viewsWhiterockin

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:47 - Jan 31 by onehunglow

It’s not even funny is it Vetchy.
I’m just visualising Fisher in goals for the rest of the season with a kid as back up.
Meanwhile, we might have an utterly disaffected player in Whittaker frozen out completely by Russ

Then again we may get another keeper in on loan and Whittaker intergreated back into the squad, as was the intention before the Rangers interest. Time will tell.
The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:59 - Jan 31 with 2726 viewsguthrieintherain

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:55 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

Then again we may get another keeper in on loan and Whittaker intergreated back into the squad, as was the intention before the Rangers interest. Time will tell.

Can you please stop being positive OHG cannot deal with positivity regards Swansea City FC.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

The transfer window deadline day thread on 11:03 - Jan 31 with 2707 viewsWhiterockin

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:59 - Jan 31 by guthrieintherain

Can you please stop being positive OHG cannot deal with positivity regards Swansea City FC.

If Whittaker doesn't go, do you think he will go out on loan or stay and play. The latter for me if we don't get Ogbene.
The transfer window deadline day thread on 12:01 - Jan 31 with 2518 viewsKeithHaynes

Players out -

Michael Obafemi (loan to buy to Burnley)

Nathanael Ogbeta (loan to Peterborough United)

Brandon Cooper (loan to Forest Green Rovers)

Armstrong Oko-Flex (recalled by West Ham United)

Fin Stevens (recalled by Brentford)

Jordon Garrick (sold to Forest Green Rovers after recall from Lincoln City)

This post has been edited by an administrator

The transfer window deadline day thread on 12:41 - Jan 31 with 2370 viewsguthrieintherain

The transfer window deadline day thread on 11:03 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

If Whittaker doesn't go, do you think he will go out on loan or stay and play. The latter for me if we don't get Ogbene.

No I think Whitaker will stay can't see us loaning out a 3 million pound player.

Ogbene I think we will get gazumped in the summer by the likes of Hull,Sunderland,Sheff Weds maybe if they come up.

The transfer window deadline day thread on 12:58 - Jan 31 with 2281 viewsRichardO

The transfer window deadline day thread on 10:19 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

We have done.

Out of the four games out of the 14 league games we have won since the first loss away to Burnley we only played Grimes, Fulton and Allen in one of those wins and that was against ten men.
Can we consistently win games with those three in the team while they are shoring up the defence?
Login to get fewer ads

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:12 - Jan 31 with 2230 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Liam smith young Scotsman from Man City allegedly having a medical. Bit of a set piece expert by all accounts.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 2160 viewsKeithHaynes

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:12 - Jan 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Liam smith young Scotsman from Man City allegedly having a medical. Bit of a set piece expert by all accounts.

😉

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59480/**-swansea-city-la

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:47 - Jan 31 with 2059 viewscadleigh

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:22 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

😉

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59480/**-swansea-city-la

Great news! Do you think he's the GK we need or the RWB? Or both maybe?

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:55 - Jan 31 with 2016 viewsKeithHaynes

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:47 - Jan 31 by cadleigh

He’s definitely something 😂

The transfer window deadline day thread on 14:25 - Jan 31 with 1908 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ben Davies who i had only vaguely heard of came into the Swansea city first team at 19 like a duck to water after Neil Taylor broke his ankle. So why does this kid need to go to the u21s if he is properly scouted. It is a permanent deal.

The worst news today I am dreading is "Morgan Whittaker deal back on". I sense it could happen.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The transfer window deadline day thread on 15:26 - Jan 31 with 1746 viewsjojaca

The transfer window deadline day thread on 14:25 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Ben Davies who i had only vaguely heard of came into the Swansea city first team at 19 like a duck to water after Neil Taylor broke his ankle. So why does this kid need to go to the u21s if he is properly scouted. It is a permanent deal.

The worst news today I am dreading is "Morgan Whittaker deal back on". I sense it could happen.

The worst news today is not signing a right wing/back, if this happens you might as well prepare for next season.

Even when you know, you never know?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 15:35 - Jan 31 with 1700 viewscadleigh

The transfer window deadline day thread on 15:26 - Jan 31 by jojaca

The worst news today is not signing a right wing/back, if this happens you might as well prepare for next season.

Have faith, jojaca. Just the other day Russell Martin was being compared to Mikel Arteta on another Swans forum. I think the comparison favoured 'Russ'.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

The transfer window deadline day thread on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 1609 viewsReslovenSwan1

The transfer window deadline day thread on 15:26 - Jan 31 by jojaca

Personally i do not believe Martin has it in him to drive this team to the play offs this season. Way too inconsistent. I doubt the owners do either. The project is moving s moreslowly than expected or not moving at all.

The January Cluster flex could see him moved on with some one else brought in to develop the Martinball project.

Martin has 6 months to find at least some answers and demonstrate development of players and progress un terms of results tightening of the defence eradicating errors and a more attacking threat.

The transfer window deadline day thread on 16:37 - Jan 31 with 1489 viewshobo

The transfer window deadline day thread on 12:41 - Jan 31 by guthrieintherain

No I think Whitaker will stay can't see us loaning out a 3 million pound player.

Ogbene I think we will get gazumped in the summer by the likes of Hull,Sunderland,Sheff Weds maybe if they come up.

If they pay us £750k-£1m for the loan I can't see us turning that down
The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 1374 viewsmax936

The transfer window deadline day thread on 13:47 - Jan 31 by cadleigh

Martin will play him RWB you can guarantee it, although I'm not sure if he's destined for the under 21's .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:10 - Jan 31 with 1349 viewsmax936

Never mind plenty of time left yet, all 5hrs and 50mins of time

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:17 - Jan 31 with 1300 viewsguthrieintherain

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:10 - Jan 31 by max936

Never mind plenty of time left yet, all 5hrs and 50mins of time

When I was a kid the circus always parked up at the Rec by St Helens.

Moved up to the Liberty now

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 1269 viewsmax936

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:17 - Jan 31 by guthrieintherain

When I was a kid the circus always parked up at the Rec by St Helens.

Moved up to the Liberty now

Haven't you heard, it was genuinely said by Conk that these gentlemen from across the pond can sustain us and take us to another level, he wasn't wrong in fairness
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:23]

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:33 - Jan 31 with 1214 viewsguthrieintherain

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:22 - Jan 31 by max936

Haven't you heard, it was genuinely said by Conk that these gentlemen from across the pond can sustain us and take us to another level, he wasn't wrong in fairness
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:23]

Breaking news on Sky the kettle has packed in up the Liberty but we are getting a new one on HP Jake Silver Dollar has stepped in to save the day

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:40 - Jan 31 with 1171 viewsraynor94

What a cynical thread this has turned out to be

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:45 - Jan 31 with 1137 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea are in the same place as most other teams . There is no spare cash about these day. If you cannot buy tomatoes grow your own. Quality 20 year old's need to be playing not on the bench or on loan.

The transfer window deadline day thread on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 1057 viewsguthrieintherain

The transfer window deadline day thread on 17:45 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea are in the same place as most other teams . There is no spare cash about these day. If you cannot buy tomatoes grow your own. Quality 20 year old's need to be playing not on the bench or on loan.

That's fair enough but what was Winter blabbing about before Christmas.

They lead the supporters on a merry dance.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024