Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28536 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 00:02 - Feb 11 with 2371 viewsBoston

Wrong Den, Peter.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 08:13 - Feb 11 with 2266 viewsdmm

Is it true Millwall haven't won at LR since 1989? [wide eyed clenched teeth emoji]
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 08:53 - Feb 11 with 2233 viewsDorse

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 08:13 - Feb 11 by dmm

Is it true Millwall haven't won at LR since 1989? [wide eyed clenched teeth emoji]

No, that's QPR.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:37 - Feb 11 with 2189 viewsDejR_vu

I was just about to post 2-0 but, if that’s true, it’s a nailed-on defeat.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:40 - Feb 11 with 2186 viewsBurnleyhoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:51 - Feb 10 by fournil

Dieng
Laird Dunne JCS Paal
JoJo Field
Lowe Chair Willock
Martin

That's a team that should be doing better than it is.

That team hasn’t been out on the pitch together yet, so a bit early to be calling it out.

I do hope that is the line up today as we need a bit of experience and guile if we are going to get a result. A win today would be massive for our confidence and could kick start a bit of renaissance.

The thought of stumbling through to the end of the season in the hope of avoiding relegation makes me feel sick to the core tbh.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 11 with 2162 viewsdistortR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 10 by DannyPaddox

Chris Martin to score twice and my underpants go all yellow.

assessorizing with your hair.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:51 - Feb 11 with 2158 viewsDannyPaddox

The FA have just announced QPR will be permitted the use of emergency pagan/ witchcraft symbols for the rest of the season in an effort to 1/ win a game and 2/ score at the Loft End.

QPR 4 Millwall 0

🧿
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 9:58]
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:58 - Feb 11 with 2127 viewsdistortR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:51 - Feb 11 by DannyPaddox

The FA have just announced QPR will be permitted the use of emergency pagan/ witchcraft symbols for the rest of the season in an effort to 1/ win a game and 2/ score at the Loft End.

QPR 4 Millwall 0

🧿

A big sheela na gig behind the goal we're attacking?
Could be argued there'll be plenty in the School End anyway.....
Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 10:01 - Feb 11 with 2110 viewsDorse

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:58 - Feb 11 by distortR

A big sheela na gig behind the goal we're attacking?
Could be argued there'll be plenty in the School End anyway.....

With our luck it'd be a Sheena Easton gig.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 10:04 - Feb 11 with 2099 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 10:01 - Feb 11 by Dorse

That's genius.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 10:06 - Feb 11 with 2087 viewsdistortR

"My Rangers don't really bother to train
they clock off from 3 to 5 and then........"
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 10:12 - Feb 11 with 2067 viewsthemodfather

games v millwall more often are draws, mainly due to weak ref not wanting to upset their nowty fans. 1-1 for me.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 11:35 - Feb 11 with 1967 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Every game is different in the Championship and all that malarkey but we've been SO poor the last few weeks. Can't see us getting anything out of this, will be bullied out of it. 1-3.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 11:45 - Feb 11 with 1934 viewsDamo1962

Two or three to them - not sure how many...if any to us.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 12:16 - Feb 11 with 1859 viewsDorse

Today's the day. After months of the Rs draining the life out of us like footballing succubii, today is the day when the team finds its shrivelled, under-used bollocks and says 'Yes! Yes, we can deliver a performance worthy of the name!' before beating Milly Vanilli like a teenager with a free afternoon and his mum's bra catalogue.

Rangers 7, Mill on the Floss 0

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 12:21 - Feb 11 with 1842 viewsBushRanger82

There being a huge disconnect between club and fans, our lot had better start playing for us, even if they don't want to play for anyone else.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 12:26 - Feb 11 with 1820 viewsPinnerPaul

Racing Post says we have lost only 1 of the last 21 times we have played them at LR!
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 12:41 - Feb 11 with 1803 viewsloftboy

Well I would have back in the day!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:22 - Feb 11 with 1725 viewsMrSheen

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 12:26 - Feb 11 by PinnerPaul

Racing Post says we have lost only 1 of the last 21 times we have played them at LR!

Cough, cough, Luton.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:35 - Feb 11 with 1676 viewsAntti_Heinola

Score prediction, definite win for Millwall, either 1 or 2-0. Hopefully not another 3-0.
Team prediction:

Dieng

Laird Dunne JCS Kenneth

Tim Stef Sammy

Chair Gwyneth Lowe

Bare bones.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:38 - Feb 11 with 1665 viewsMick_S

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 09:51 - Feb 11 by DannyPaddox

QPR 4 Millwall 0

🧿

That’s a bit harsh on Sooty there, Dan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:54 - Feb 11 with 1611 viewsDiscodroids

I'm in  two minds about todays game with Millwall...

On the one hand,  The Jorge Quispe Palominos maxim  makes a strong case that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs.

Yet on the other  hand, Harry the dog makes a robust case for sticking a pint glass in the head of some dirty northern ponce, this also has it's tangible merits.....

On reflection, i'm going pint glass , Head, dirty northern ponce, 4-1 QPR.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:14]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 11 with 1427 viewsAntti_Heinola

Christ JCS is out AGAIN. Amos out AGAIN.
Let’s see what Armstrong can do.

Bare bones.

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 11 with 1415 viewsbenhurst

Sinclair starts, JCS out injured again, Martin on the bench.

Looks like a 4-3-3
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:11 - Feb 11 with 1362 viewscolinallcars

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 11 by benhurst

Sinclair starts, JCS out injured again, Martin on the bench.

Looks like a 4-3-3

Happy with that apart from Dozzell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024