Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread 09:14 - Feb 10 with 28537 viewsMonkey_Roots

Haven’t done one of these in a blah blah…

We’re going to win dagnamit!

2-1

Willock and Paal
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:15 - Feb 11 with 2122 viewsCamberleyR

Jake Glass-Salter

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 11 with 2093 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:09 - Feb 11 by benhurst

Sinclair starts, JCS out injured again, Martin on the bench.

Looks like a 4-3-3

Looking forward to seeing Armstrong leading the line. Bench looks weak again, though pleased Gubbins is there.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 11 with 2063 viewsJigsore

Famous last words but that team looks alright

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 11 with 2008 viewsJAPRANGERS

Amos never seems to be fit. His contract ends at the end of this season right? Surely he will be off?
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 11 with 1969 viewsBurnleyhoop

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Looking forward to seeing Armstrong leading the line. Bench looks weak again, though pleased Gubbins is there.

How does Dozzell get in over Willock?
Willock may be off form but does have far more ability. Dozzell offers zip.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:28 - Feb 11 with 1880 viewsBrianWilson

Armstrong starts after a week of club getting shite for not bring youth players through...Good luck Sinclair!

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 1848 viewsPlanetHonneywood

JCS, could we melt him down to make glue?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 1848 viewsMedwayR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:23 - Feb 11 by Burnleyhoop

How does Dozzell get in over Willock?
Willock may be off form but does have far more ability. Dozzell offers zip.

I imagine Millwall are quite a robust side so we'll need Dozzell's physical prescence to dominate the midfield...either that or I guess Willock isn't fit enough at the moment.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:31 - Feb 11 with 1846 viewsbosh67

I feel for Amos because they just can't get him right but why we bought Salter-Clark when the lad is never fit to play two games in a row just feels like madness.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:32 - Feb 11 with 1820 viewsDiscodroids

Not a bad looking line up.

I'm Not too sure about having Dozzell in midfield running around like Laura ingalls through the Wild Bergamot in little house on the prairie for a Rollerball london derby with millwall, but other than that, Looks decent.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:47]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 11 with 1781 viewspaulparker

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 11 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Good to Armstrong start
Roberts, Richards & Amos all absent for duty again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 11 with 1766 viewsbosh67

No Roberts either. Again, just not sure what is going on with his fitness. Have met him several times, comes across really well but again they can't get him fit and Richards is apparently still not right. So that's Amos, Salter Clark, Roberts, Richards, Balogun and Dykes all out of the squad. 6 players that would usually be contending. It's not easy for Critchley. Half a possible starting 11 and half a bench out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:40 - Feb 11 with 1702 viewsMick_S

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 13:54 - Feb 11 by Discodroids

I'm in  two minds about todays game with Millwall...

On the one hand,  The Jorge Quispe Palominos maxim  makes a strong case that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs.

Yet on the other  hand, Harry the dog makes a robust case for sticking a pint glass in the head of some dirty northern ponce, this also has it's tangible merits.....

On reflection, i'm going pint glass , Head, dirty northern ponce, 4-1 QPR.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:14]

Secret lemonade drinker man.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 11 with 1665 viewsHoopstar

Dozzell, Johansen and Field leaves you one footed and one paced in midfield unfortunately.

We've seen that trio before, Millwall be licking their lips but here's hoping as ever
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 11 with 1663 viewsdavman

JCS. FCK ME. Shouldn't be surprised that he is constantly injured, but f-me him, Roberts and Balogun can barely walk / get out of bed since the tosspot left us. Shameful. However crap those that are playing are today are let's not forget that they are at least making some effort.

In years gone by, there used to be an advert for the Samaritans which was only in view from the home end. Today, the "Campaign against Living Miserably (Calm) featured on the big screen. No sooner as that advert finished, the club badge came up. Will they do their bit for that campaign today? Will they fck...

Can't believe Martin is not starting. 'wall will be live to the tactic of Field going for the flick ons, so we will not be holding that ball up top any time today.

' Wall and their thugs will be right up for this today. Neither our crowd nor our team will be able to stand up to them. We HAVE to start well...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 11 with 1637 viewsPeterHucker

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 11 by MedwayR

I imagine Millwall are quite a robust side so we'll need Dozzell's physical prescence to dominate the midfield...either that or I guess Willock isn't fit enough at the moment.

There's a decent player in Dozzell somewhere but all this talk by both Les & Lee in the last week about players losing confidence. I'm sure they mean the whole team but to my eyes Dozzell is the one who that applies to most. At Huddersfield last week and in other recent games, his reliance on the safe sideways or backwards pass was so noticeable. He doesn't always play like that, but it seems to be something he does too much of when things aren't going well.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:46 - Feb 11 with 1603 viewsQPR_Jim

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:28 - Feb 11 by BrianWilson

Armstrong starts after a week of club getting shite for not bring youth players through...Good luck Sinclair!

Yeah I thought the same, coincidence perhaps but does make you wonder whether some of the interview with LF gave him and the coaches something to think about.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:47 - Feb 11 with 1581 viewsMedwayR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 11 by PeterHucker

There's a decent player in Dozzell somewhere but all this talk by both Les & Lee in the last week about players losing confidence. I'm sure they mean the whole team but to my eyes Dozzell is the one who that applies to most. At Huddersfield last week and in other recent games, his reliance on the safe sideways or backwards pass was so noticeable. He doesn't always play like that, but it seems to be something he does too much of when things aren't going well.

I agree, when playing forward he can play some exceptional passes, that ball into Andre Gray vs Cardiff for example.

Poll: Who’s better?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:47 - Feb 11 with 1574 viewsDiscodroids

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:40 - Feb 11 by Mick_S

Secret lemonade drinker man.

One for the Kids Mick.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 11 with 1567 viewsQPROslo

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:31 - Feb 11 by bosh67

I feel for Amos because they just can't get him right but why we bought Salter-Clark when the lad is never fit to play two games in a row just feels like madness.

I don't know if we did enough to keep Barbet or not, but he has been a big loss.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:50 - Feb 11 with 1557 viewscolinallcars

I dreamt last night that JCS was selected and the crowd erupted into paroxisyms of joy when he walked, unaided, on to the pitch. But alas and alack, it was not to ne.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 14:55]
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:51 - Feb 11 with 1536 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 11 by Antti_Heinola

Christ JCS is out AGAIN. Amos out AGAIN.
Let’s see what Armstrong can do.

Can't ever rely on these two.A shame the club can't find a way to move them on. Bet Critchley would love to as well.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:53 - Feb 11 with 1505 viewsDamo1962

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:28 - Feb 11 by BrianWilson

Yep - good luck lad.
Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 11 with 1497 viewskensalriser

Not sure how Willock is going to find his form on the bench.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1345 viewsdistortR

Safari Park Rangers vs Lions Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 11 by kensalriser

Not sure how Willock is going to find his form on the bench.

Critchley see's them in training.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024