Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread 09:30 - Feb 17 with 39435 viewsSuperhoops2808

So I hold the current record. The last time I started a match thread, we won against Preston in what feels like last year... Oh wait, it was - The 17th December and the last time we recorded a victory

So, exactly 2 months later, I have decided to start a match thread in the hope that this will turn the fortunes around.

I am going to go for another 0-1 away win. And why the optimism? Well a) eventually we have to win and b) Boro may feel like we are ripe for the taking (which we are) and be more relaxed about the whole match

Wishful thinking, but anyway - Lets see
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 18 with 3074 viewsderbyhoop

Good cross easy header.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 18 with 3072 viewsRangersw12

Poor marking again but has been coming
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 18 with 2862 viewsBakes

The kind of delivery we could only dream of but my god we gave him so much space

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 18 with 2642 viewsVancouverHoop

Albert on for Dozzell.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 18 with 2617 viewspaulparker

Get Tim off FFS a total waste of space

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 18 with 2560 viewsHarbour

Let’s hope heads don’t drop .
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 18 with 2533 viewsR_from_afar

No goal threat from us this half? Is Lowe running around? (Clasps hands together in silent prayer)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 18 with 2422 viewsderbyhoop

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 18 by paulparker

Get Tim off FFS a total waste of space

Far too casual, far too often.
Other than Johansen, no real alternative. Dixon-bonner?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 18 with 2371 viewsVancouverHoop

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 18 by R_from_afar

No goal threat from us this half? Is Lowe running around? (Clasps hands together in silent prayer)

TBF we had little goal threat in the first half, just much more possession in their half.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 18 with 2202 viewsVancouverHoop

Tim gives away a penalty.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 2140 viewsRangersw12

WTF was Tim jumping in FFS

Useless cnt needs to left in Boro tonight to walk home
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 16:36]
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 2128 viewsR_from_afar

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 18 by VancouverHoop

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 2056 viewsR_from_afar

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 by R_from_afar

All our hard work undone so quickly

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 2026 viewsVancouverHoop

Dieng saves but Akpom scores on rebound
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 2000 viewsDorse

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 18 by VancouverHoop

I got a good deal on a bulk order of torches and pitchforks, if you're interested?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1995 viewsderbyhoop

Was it? Took the ball

Akpom penalty saved, converts rebound for 2-0

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1983 viewsgolborne

Great tackle not a pen
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1973 viewslarsricchi

Seny saves but Akpom taps in rebound. That's just how things are. 2-0
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1968 viewsQPRSteve

We have no fûcking luck whatsoever.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 1961 viewsloftboy

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 by R_from_afar

Dieng saves and Akpom puts in the rebound

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 1891 viewsdenhamhoop2

Not a lot of luck at the moment good tackle from Tim penalised and then Seny saves penalty bounces straight back to Akpom 2 0 game over
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 1824 viewsthemodfather

oh dear 2-0 down , as feared. the freefall continues even if we showed more battle? this time ( not watching any streams, ssn giving us little air time as well)
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 1810 viewsR_from_afar

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 by loftboy

Dieng saves and Akpom puts in the rebound

Another dagger to the heart

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 1767 viewsVancouverHoop

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 by derbyhoop

Was it? Took the ball

Akpom penalty saved, converts rebound for 2-0

I thought so too, but he slid in hard from a distance. Ref felt he had to make the call.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 1726 viewsCamberleyR

The sort of decision you almost always get as a home team and almost never as the away team. Absolute shite decision.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024