Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread 09:30 - Feb 17 with 37612 viewsSuperhoops2808

So I hold the current record. The last time I started a match thread, we won against Preston in what feels like last year... Oh wait, it was - The 17th December and the last time we recorded a victory

So, exactly 2 months later, I have decided to start a match thread in the hope that this will turn the fortunes around.

I am going to go for another 0-1 away win. And why the optimism? Well a) eventually we have to win and b) Boro may feel like we are ripe for the taking (which we are) and be more relaxed about the whole match

Wishful thinking, but anyway - Lets see
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 2794 viewspaulparker

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 by denhamhoop2

Not a lot of luck at the moment good tackle from Tim penalised and then Seny saves penalty bounces straight back to Akpom 2 0 game over

Sorry but we have hardly been unlucky in games
Tim is thicker than a submarine window , send him back to Villa

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 2762 viewsDejR_vu

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 by QPRSteve

We have no fûcking luck whatsoever.

All of this has got absolutely nothing to do with luck

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 2733 viewsQPRSteve

Nice trick getting on of your players to drop in the area.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 2690 viewsdistortR

Not a lot of luck at the moment good tackle from Tim penalised and then Seny saves penalty bounces straight back to Akpom 2 0 game over

he clearly played the ball. Dreadful decision, actually feel sorry for us today rather then cross.
Big problem is not tracking runners, Tim does it, fvcking ref not having it
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 2611 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 by golborne

Great tackle not a pen

looks like he got the ball but always going to be given once the attacker pulls it back and gets clipped.
Tim is no good to us , did not contest their opening goal ,multiple passes to Boro, could not find Martin with 2 great thru balls from Chair now the penalty .
Leave him and Dozzell off the bus tonight they can stay away from QPR for good
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 2567 viewsRangersw12

Not alot of luck? the muppet jumped in

It was a stupid challenge and I hope he never plays for us again
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 with 2476 viewsJigsore

Yikes

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 with 2467 viewspaulparker

Huddersfield and Blackpool winning

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 with 2455 viewsdenhamhoop2

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 by paulparker

Sorry but we have hardly been unlucky in games
Tim is thicker than a submarine window , send him back to Villa

The problem is first half Boro were poor and we didn't really look like scoring they were always going to get better. Seny has had many shots to deal with whereas their keeper has clean knees from never having had to dive for a shot
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 18 with 2425 viewsVancouverHoop

On the small positives side Kakay seems to be getting better game over game.

Ethan who?
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 18 with 2415 viewsdistortR

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 18 by CLAREMAN1995

looks like he got the ball but always going to be given once the attacker pulls it back and gets clipped.
Tim is no good to us , did not contest their opening goal ,multiple passes to Boro, could not find Martin with 2 great thru balls from Chair now the penalty .
Leave him and Dozzell off the bus tonight they can stay away from QPR for good

Why 'is it always going to be given' when he plays the ball. Terrible decision, but lets criticise Tim for his mistakes, not something he actually did well to stop a dangerous attack
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 18 with 2294 viewsBoston

Strangely, I'm not feeling as miserable following this as I have been the last few games. I think I'm resigned to losing, the mist of despair has risen.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 18 with 2150 viewsDamo1962

Thankfully Boro have gone easy on us. Haven't laid a glove on them by the sounds of it.That's about it really.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2101 viewsQPRSteve

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 18 by Boston

Strangely, I'm not feeling as miserable following this as I have been the last few games. I think I'm resigned to losing, the mist of despair has risen.

Same here, though I wish Critchley would use the bench more.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2084 viewsloftboy

Chair 2-1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 2067 viewsVancouverHoop

Ilias scores a really unlikely FK!
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 2020 viewsDamo1962

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 18 by Boston

Can't really get angry about this one. Lose to Blackburn and Rotherham...normal service will be resumed.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 2032 viewsToast_R

Chair 1-2
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 2029 viewsR_from_afar

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 by loftboy

Chair 2-1

Ye gods!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 1945 viewsToast_R

40 yrd free kick. Shiver me timbers
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 1901 viewsBoston

C'mon Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 18 with 1862 viewsloftboy

3-1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 18 with 1832 viewsVancouverHoop

3-1 Horrible defending
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 18 with 1736 viewsDamo1962

That moment of hope was even less than usual.
I hold the record - Boro Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 18 with 1711 viewsRangersw12

My youngest under 8 team defend better than that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024