Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread 22:00 - Aug 16 with 45448 viewsKeithHaynes

Our very own RWC thread.

Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England will join 16 other nations as they compete for the ultimate prize in rugby – the Webb Ellis Cup – which was last won by the Springboks in 2019. The opening match of Rugby World Cup 2023 will see hosts France face three-time winners New Zealand on Friday 8th September. The final will take place seven weeks later on Saturday 28th October.

Click on the link to enlarge the fixtures.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:35 - Oct 15 with 1145 viewsWhiterockin

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:27 - Oct 15 by trampie

Interesting that you think/recognise I get bullied on here.

I wouldn't say that you are bullied. You post extream views that the majority don't agree with. If the majority then tell you that you are wrong and sometimes the post is not acceptable, that is not bullying.

If you feel you are bullied report it to the mods, let them decide.
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:44 - Oct 15 with 1091 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:35 - Oct 15 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't say that you are bullied. You post extream views that the majority don't agree with. If the majority then tell you that you are wrong and sometimes the post is not acceptable, that is not bullying.

If you feel you are bullied report it to the mods, let them decide.

I post middle of the road views, perhaps it's you that hold extreme views.

OHL seems to recognise I'm bullied, now I'm sure ive seen him say in the past that he PMs posters so perhaps he is getting a gang together, he is the type of person that would try and do that isn't he ?

Getting all Brit Nat quislings to gang up on posters they don't like like Kilkenny, Controversial jack etc

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:49 - Oct 15 with 1086 viewsWhiterockin

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:44 - Oct 15 by trampie

OHL seems to recognise I'm bullied, now I'm sure ive seen him say in the past that he PMs posters so perhaps he is getting a gang together, he is the type of person that would try and do that isn't he ?

Getting all Brit Nat quislings to gang up on posters they don't like like Kilkenny, Controversial jack etc

I think you should retract that claim against OHL, unless you have facts to back it up, which you won't have.
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:53 - Oct 15 with 1025 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Whiterockin

I think you should retract that claim against OHL, unless you have facts to back it up, which you won't have.

OHL can speak for himself, he clearly doesn't like me because I'm Welsh and from the valleys.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:20 - Oct 15 with 1016 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:53 - Oct 15 by trampie

OHL can speak for himself, he clearly doesn't like me because I'm Welsh and from the valleys.

I don’t like what you post.
Got that
You could live in South Sudan for all I care .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:22 - Oct 15 with 1013 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:27 - Oct 15 by trampie

Interesting that you think/recognise I get bullied on here.

Do you have inverted commas in the valley of perpetuate darkness “
It’s pitiful

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:28 - Oct 15 with 977 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:22 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Do you have inverted commas in the valley of perpetuate darkness “
It’s pitiful

Go and pay your bills, letting a family on benefits pay for your food, have some decency and self respect mun.

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:29 - Oct 15 with 991 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:28 - Oct 15 by trampie

Go and pay your bills, letting a family on benefits pay for your food, have some decency and self respect mun.

Inverted commas then

Poof ,you’re gone

Login to get fewer ads

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:33 - Oct 15 with 949 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:29 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Inverted commas then

Poof ,you’re gone

Dregs

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:37 - Oct 15 with 954 viewsonehunglow

C mon England

AllezLes Bleus

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:03 - Oct 15 with 913 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 10:20 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

I don’t like what you post.
Got that
You could live in South Sudan for all I care .

And I don't like what you post, you can go and live in England for all I care........oh

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:41 - Oct 15 with 884 viewsSullutaCreturned

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:44 - Oct 15 by trampie

Well hijacking the rugby thread aside, you do not post middle of the road views, not unless the middle of your road is off the left side of the pavement in your back garden.

I've said before, you make Jeremy Corbyn look more right than left.

Being British doesn't make you a quisling btw, To be a quisling you would be acting against yur own country and that makes myself and every other person born in Wales Welsh AND British. You don't like that but it is a fact.

Until the Welsh electorate decide we want to be an indy country that holds true. As the current split, even if being very generous is more than 2-1 for staying in the union then no person who calls themselves Welsh and British is a quisling though constantly spouting anti British stuff could be seen as traitorous, I'll let others decide.

PS, nobody needs to encourage others to deride the posters you mention, just like yourself the content of their own posts brings derision, its more a coming together than ganging up, because the majority agree on something, it doesn't make us a gang.

PPS, paranoid much? OHL getting a gang together.....
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:49 - Oct 15 with 880 viewsmax936

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 22:23 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

I watched the Wales game down the pub and couldn’t hear the commentary etc. my thoughts were that we started well, but it went down hill from there. I was very disappointed but not surprised, we kick the ball away which means the opposition are going to run it back at us which forces us to expend huge amounts of energy in tackling. We should have tried to run Argentina ragged with our pace, but we got decked in and their bruising forwards took control and then proceeded to tighten the screw. We were already losing when the intercepted pass was thrown and if truth be told not looking likely to score.

Kicking the ball away to the opposition means more often or not they will carry the ball back to you which means more energy sapping defence and that’s the way it went. Argentina’s big brusing forwards carried the day.

Ireland… where do you start. They didn’t kick when they had a couple relatively easy penalties and paid the price. I said yesterday they’d crash and burn and so it was.

Tomorrow, I fancy SA and England to win. I’d prefer to see a France Fiji SF, but can’t see that happening.

We had a great first 15, 20 minutes and not much else throughout the rest of the game, apart from a couple of quality play, we just could sustain our game, Rowlands had a bit of a stinker.
Lineout and a lot of our play in the loose fell way short of what we needed, aimless kicking out of the hand was very poor as well, Argentina will be out themselves next weekend as we would have been.
I think that early 10 point lead give us a false sense of security and our mindset dithered from there on in, unfortunately.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:17 - Oct 15 with 824 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:49 - Oct 15 by max936

We had a great first 15, 20 minutes and not much else throughout the rest of the game, apart from a couple of quality play, we just could sustain our game, Rowlands had a bit of a stinker.
Lineout and a lot of our play in the loose fell way short of what we needed, aimless kicking out of the hand was very poor as well, Argentina will be out themselves next weekend as we would have been.
I think that early 10 point lead give us a false sense of security and our mindset dithered from there on in, unfortunately.

Very accurate assessment
My ratings
Liam.4 ….Ran into cul de sacs . Clearly not fit enough to start
Adams.2.A clown and anonymous apart from his yellow card that wasn’t giv3n
LRZ ..4 had few chances but his overlong kick was too bad
North. 4 .was he playing?
Tomkins. 4. His worst game of the tournament
Biggar. 3 not fit
Davies. 2 woeful as was
Tomos .3
Front row … 5 scrum was ok although in Francis the least mobile player we have ever had
Beard. 1 .just sheete
Rowlands. 2 another who had his worst game
Wainwright. 4 Tried but no Faletau
Reffell.2 Top jackaler. Blown away
Morgan 3 Hi# reputation takes a battering. Appalling captaincy .

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:18 - Oct 15 with 819 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 11:41 - Oct 15 by SullutaCreturned

Well hijacking the rugby thread aside, you do not post middle of the road views, not unless the middle of your road is off the left side of the pavement in your back garden.

I've said before, you make Jeremy Corbyn look more right than left.

Being British doesn't make you a quisling btw, To be a quisling you would be acting against yur own country and that makes myself and every other person born in Wales Welsh AND British. You don't like that but it is a fact.

Until the Welsh electorate decide we want to be an indy country that holds true. As the current split, even if being very generous is more than 2-1 for staying in the union then no person who calls themselves Welsh and British is a quisling though constantly spouting anti British stuff could be seen as traitorous, I'll let others decide.

PS, nobody needs to encourage others to deride the posters you mention, just like yourself the content of their own posts brings derision, its more a coming together than ganging up, because the majority agree on something, it doesn't make us a gang.

PPS, paranoid much? OHL getting a gang together.....

Nobody wants to be in a gang of mine.
I d make sure of that

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:45 - Oct 15 with 807 viewsraynor94

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 09:53 - Oct 15 by trampie

Nobody likes you, irrespective of your Nationality.

You are just a stiring poisonous troll who seems to get his kicks from trying to wind people up on a message board.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:55 - Oct 15 with 794 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:45 - Oct 15 by raynor94

You are just a stiring poisonous troll who seems to get his kicks from trying to wind people up on a message board.

Wanna be in my gang ?

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 776 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:45 - Oct 15 by raynor94

I don't try and wind people up at all, if I think Labour and Conservatives are very similar, what do yo want me to say ?
If I think it's better living in Wales than England what do you want me to say ?
If I think Swansea has enough Government funding (and Cardiff too much) and the rest of Wales should have more, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Doctors pay and public sector pensions are too generous what do you want me to say ?
If I think taxes on the rich should be raised, what do you want me to say ?
If I think that Swansea had better individual players when they made the top division than when they reached the top division second time around, then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Wales could have won 2 World cups if John Charles wasn't injured and if Wales had entered in 1934, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Tony Blair was a red Tory and now Starmer, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Irish republicans at the beginning of the troubles were treated as second class citizens, what do you want me to say ?
If I think it's medieval that England in particular supports having an unelected chamber (house of Lords), a Monarchy and a state religion, then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Wales was robbed against Yugoslavia in the European championships and then against Scotland in the World cup in the 70s then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Welsh should not have had super clubs (team names, team colours) when they went to regions, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Glamorgan cricket did the dirty on Swansea , what do you want me to say ?
If I think it was wrong for Welsh football League clubs to have only English officials when playing English clubs, then what do you want me to say ?
If I am anti imperialist and tend support indigenous small groups, then what do you want me to say ?

My point of view is my point of view, if people want to debate my point of view on a message board then fine, that's great but I don't deliberately take a different point of view to antagonise anyone, my point of view is my point of view and if people ldon't like it then that's their problem, my view is my view, I don't troll (whatever that is).

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 762 viewsTogg

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:20 - Oct 15 by trampie

I don't try and wind people up at all, if I think Labour and Conservatives are very similar, what do yo want me to say ?
If I think it's better living in Wales than England what do you want me to say ?
If I think Swansea has enough Government funding (and Cardiff too much) and the rest of Wales should have more, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Doctors pay and public sector pensions are too generous what do you want me to say ?
If I think taxes on the rich should be raised, what do you want me to say ?
If I think that Swansea had better individual players when they made the top division than when they reached the top division second time around, then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Wales could have won 2 World cups if John Charles wasn't injured and if Wales had entered in 1934, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Tony Blair was a red Tory and now Starmer, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Irish republicans at the beginning of the troubles were treated as second class citizens, what do you want me to say ?
If I think it's medieval that England in particular supports having an unelected chamber (house of Lords), a Monarchy and a state religion, then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Wales was robbed against Yugoslavia in the European championships and then against Scotland in the World cup in the 70s then what do you want me to say ?
If I think Welsh should not have had super clubs (team names, team colours) when they went to regions, what do you want me to say ?
If I think Glamorgan cricket did the dirty on Swansea , what do you want me to say ?
If I think it was wrong for Welsh football League clubs to have only English officials when playing English clubs, then what do you want me to say ?
If I am anti imperialist and tend support indigenous small groups, then what do you want me to say ?

My point of view is my point of view, if people want to debate my point of view on a message board then fine, that's great but I don't deliberately take a different point of view to antagonise anyone, my point of view is my point of view and if people ldon't like it then that's their problem, my view is my view, I don't troll (whatever that is).

You forgot English referees....just saying.
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:54 - Oct 15 with 748 viewsSullutaCreturned

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 13:18 - Oct 15 by onehunglow

Nobody wants to be in a gang of mine.
I d make sure of that

It's a secret OHL gang, so secret even you don't know about it
The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:56 - Oct 15 with 739 viewstrampie

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:44 - Oct 15 by Togg

You forgot English referees....just saying.

"If I think it was wrong for Welsh football League clubs to have only English officials when playing English clubs, then what do you want me to say ?"

I think I got that one covered with the above.

I could go into they are the worst in the World, they don't understand VAR when the rest of the world do, their top refs ref by numbers one booking for you one booking for them, their top guy let a Kung foo kick go in the World cup final and another one booked the same player 3 times (can't remember if that was Euro or world cup finals now), they are very bad

Even my wife said watching the rugby 'oh no it's an English ref coming on, we will lose now, how right she was, Englands biggest rivals in World rugby is or at least was but probably still is is Wales, their clubs played each other for a hundred years plus and for us to have to suffer an English ref you just knew he would make a controversial match deciding decision against us, everytime ref as they say.

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 15:07 - Oct 15 with 729 viewsonehunglow

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:54 - Oct 15 by SullutaCreturned

It's a secret OHL gang, so secret even you don't know about it

You talking about me ?

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 17:52 - Oct 15 with 647 viewsonehunglow

Oh Fiji

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 17:57 - Oct 15 with 637 viewstheloneranger

Some abs disgusting refereeing decisions - plus those 3 missed pens by Fiji cost them.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 18:01 - Oct 15 with 633 viewsTogg

The 2023 Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:56 - Oct 15 by trampie

"If I think it was wrong for Welsh football League clubs to have only English officials when playing English clubs, then what do you want me to say ?"

I think I got that one covered with the above.

I could go into they are the worst in the World, they don't understand VAR when the rest of the world do, their top refs ref by numbers one booking for you one booking for them, their top guy let a Kung foo kick go in the World cup final and another one booked the same player 3 times (can't remember if that was Euro or world cup finals now), they are very bad

Even my wife said watching the rugby 'oh no it's an English ref coming on, we will lose now, how right she was, Englands biggest rivals in World rugby is or at least was but probably still is is Wales, their clubs played each other for a hundred years plus and for us to have to suffer an English ref you just knew he would make a controversial match deciding decision against us, everytime ref as they say.

I think we lost because Argentina upped the forward battle second half and made less mistakes. New Zealand will crush them in the semis
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024