Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 28977 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 2391 viewsjoolsyp

3-0 Simms. We've lost this in midfield. Our two (Dozzell and Field) just doesn't work against a 3. Game over.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 2378 viewstoreqpr

New Keith Stroud !
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 2357 viewsRangersDave

FFS!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 with 2329 viewsQPunkR

Fück me this referee is a useless cünt. I know the number of referees is dropping but FFS how bad are things if this cûnt is considered Championship standard

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:31 - Sep 30 with 2306 viewsMick_S

They’ve murdered us 2nd half. We only deserved the penalty.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:31 - Sep 30 with 2276 viewsCamberleyR

This home form is going to get Ainsworth the sack.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:32 - Sep 30 with 2135 viewsQPunkR

How the throbbing blue fùck was that not a pen for Sinclair? Gutless useless cünt of a ref

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 2109 viewsLunarJetman

On the plus side Beale could be getting sacked first…
Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 2097 viewsted_hendrix

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:23 - Sep 30 by loftboy

We’re going down aren’t we.

Comfortably.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 2025 viewsjoolsyp

Good shot from Dozzell, saved. Why has it taken until the 70th minute to get forward and shoot like that?
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 2020 viewsWatford_Ranger

No more match threads for Andy then.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 2009 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:23 - Sep 30 by Wegerles_Stairs

Are we allowed to be negative yet?

Don’t be silly

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 1966 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Embarrassing.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 with 1964 viewsQPunkR

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:34 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

Don’t be silly

Boooo

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 1954 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Are we still building something here?
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 1923 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:31 - Sep 30 by Mick_S

Agreed. Ref is appalling but had nothing to do with their three goals. Can't hand on heart say they don't deserve their lead.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 1894 viewsrbee

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Fück me this referee is a useless cünt. I know the number of referees is dropping but FFS how bad are things if this cûnt is considered Championship standard

I don't know why we can't have VAR Lite in The Championship. If we can see a replay in ten seconds so can the 4th Official.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 1891 viewsQPunkR

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 by Beckenhamhoop

Are we still building something here?

High blood pressure

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 1808 viewsVancouverHoop

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 by Silverfoxqpr

Agreed. Ref is appalling but had nothing to do with their three goals. Can't hand on heart say they don't deserve their lead.

Very true.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 1696 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:31 - Sep 30 by Mick_S

Not really surprising is it? 0-0 at half time, the team with the manager with tactical nous comes out and pops three (so far) in
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 16:40]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:39 - Sep 30 with 1672 viewsjoolsyp

FFS give Dixon-Bonner or Duke-McKenna a go in midfield.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:39 - Sep 30 with 1661 viewsQPunkR

I came late to the thread only to vent but has Glass-Salty's role in their 2nd goal been raised? Useless sick note prick completely pulled out of a challenge before Cov got their succession of lucky deflections

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 1626 viewsVancouverHoop

We desperately need goals from somebody. We're all limp foreplay and no money shot.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 1593 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 by Silverfoxqpr

Right about the ref. You don't lose 3-0 at home due to the referee. It's because we are rubbish.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 1591 viewsmart_Goblin

Winnable home games against very average teams come and go we look bereft of any idea.
So much wrong with today . Ref is an utter joke but he ain’t the only one .

Been outnumbered n midfield since the first minute and no one has noticed on our bench .
The midfield 3 of Cov have dominated us and the referee .

Embarrassing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024