Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Henry joins on loan. 19:15 - Jul 9 with 3490 viewsKingstdale

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/henry-joins-on-loan/
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 19:39 - Jul 9 with 3360 viewsmikehunt

Another Southerner .......

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 19:48 - Jul 9 with 3302 viewsEllDale

I was only thinking that myself. BJ isn’t being scared to cast his net far and wide.
And the money must be right as well to attract these lads.
No matter how much they buy into the ethos of how Jim wants to play and how they can contribute to the project at the end of the day they’re professionals.
None of this summer’s signings are unknown quantities; all are proven at this level if not above.
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 20:27 - Jul 9 with 3153 viewsDale92

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 19:48 - Jul 9 by EllDale

I was only thinking that myself. BJ isn’t being scared to cast his net far and wide.
And the money must be right as well to attract these lads.
No matter how much they buy into the ethos of how Jim wants to play and how they can contribute to the project at the end of the day they’re professionals.
None of this summer’s signings are unknown quantities; all are proven at this level if not above.

Cost of living too, still much cheaper up here than London and its boroughs. More bang for your buck, its a good idea, especially if we get them living near each other so they dont get homesick like others before, one that i always remember was Ashley Proberts who we got Arsenal, looked a really good prospect but never settled

This is the One, I've waited for

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 20:41 - Jul 9 with 3106 views_Windydale

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 23:21 - Jul 9 with 2709 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 20:27 - Jul 9 by Dale92

Cost of living too, still much cheaper up here than London and its boroughs. More bang for your buck, its a good idea, especially if we get them living near each other so they dont get homesick like others before, one that i always remember was Ashley Proberts who we got Arsenal, looked a really good prospect but never settled

Am I right in thinking that Dale eventually sold AP to Queen of the South for about £1000 even before he started a game?

So in the end he finished further North, in Dumfries?
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 00:00 - Jul 10 with 2657 viewsEdindale

Looks like a very sensible signing for the holding midfield role. Has obviously got some quality and a good shot judging by the clip of him scoring.

Keep them coming BJ.
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 00:24 - Jul 10 with 2622 viewsYadHoDale

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 19:39 - Jul 9 by mikehunt

Another Southerner .......

We've always had Southerners:
Mark Stuart from London
Reg Jenkins from Plymouth
Leo Bertos from New Zealand...
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 07:21 - Jul 10 with 2427 viewsTVOS1907

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 23:21 - Jul 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

Am I right in thinking that Dale eventually sold AP to Queen of the South for about £1000 even before he started a game?

So in the end he finished further North, in Dumfries?

No.

That was Chris Armstrong.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 08:01 - Jul 10 with 2360 viewsDale_4_Life

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 07:21 - Jul 10 by TVOS1907

No.

welcome to Dale Aaron.

Another addition to the squad as we build towards the 10th August.
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 12:24 - Jul 10 with 1988 viewsswiggy

What is this “ playing the right way” all about?
Did Brian Clough play the right way? did Jurgen Klopp play the right way?is Xabi Alonso playing the right way? Are Spain playing the right way? Because they certainly don’t play the same way as Jim
Right way is to play winning, entertaining football in my eyes and I’m certainly not getting it at Spotland!
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 12:26 - Jul 10 with 1988 viewsswiggy

What is this “ playing the right way” all about?
Did Brian Clough play the right way? did Jurgen Klopp play the right way?is Xabi Alonso playing the right way? Are Spain playing the right way? Did Keith Hill play the right way ( first time around).Because they certainly don’t play the same way as Jim
Right way is to play winning, entertaining football in my eyes and I’m certainly not getting it at Spotland!
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 12:52 - Jul 10 with 1920 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 07:21 - Jul 10 by TVOS1907

No.

Thanks, Maestro.......on it as usual.
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 13:48 - Jul 10 with 1810 viewsHuddersdale1

Observations on Aaron Henry from my Charlton mate:

'Star midfielder in the youth team that contained Leaburn, Kanu and Aslimwe who are all now established first teamers. Unfortunately he's not managed to kick on. Strengths: a great passing range, vision and shot. Weaknesses: a lack of pace and physicality.

Very good on the ball, less good off it. Very good technician and set piece player'.

Hopefully he'll do a good job for us....
Aaron Henry joins on loan. on 19:26 - Jul 10 with 1398 viewsjonahwhereru

For his age he has a decent amount of experience. Clayton had physicality and bags of bags of experience, yet I sense Henry could be his pass picking replacement in midfield. That area of the field is really taking shape now.
Happy with this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024