By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
They did a “loan watch” article on the official website the other day and Walta was mentioned last even below the u-18’s that have gone out.
I think once Matos makes his mind up on a player it’s difficult to sway him back. The club though have a great talent on their hands and despite this a potentially big transfer fee.
I’ve been told that the loan in the USA can be turned permanent if they buy out his contract. 🤷🏻♂️
Which tells me the next news on Monga may not be positive.
A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
I think once Matos makes his mind up on a player it’s difficult to sway him back. The club though have a great talent on their hands and despite this a potentially big transfer fee.
I’ve been told that the loan in the USA can be turned permanent if they buy out his contract. 🤷🏻♂️
Which tells me the next news on Monga may not be positive.
I hope this is not Matos’s stubbornness raising its head. It seems all managers have this sort of issue, the most prominent one for me was Toshack’s selection of Dai Davies over Dave Stewart.
Clearly, Walta has something about him and maybe the issue is with him not Matos. We never get to know the reasons really.