Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! 13:57 - Jul 12 with 2232 viewsgeorgedale

Just been listening to the Jimmy Bell Interview - he said they are looking to get a game organised before they leave on Sunday, if they cant then a game between Dale players and trailist.

Where are we training at the moment? or have we started at Salford Uni.

Might call down and watch.
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 14:21 - Jul 12 with 2162 viewselectricblue

I read somewhere that manor farm was scrapped and salford uni is now the training setup until things are sorted..
Will this club ever have its own facilities? I dont think it ever will qs the as being going for as long as anybody can remember and TBH its a shambles..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 2079 viewsdingdangblue

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 14:21 - Jul 12 by electricblue

I read somewhere that manor farm was scrapped and salford uni is now the training setup until things are sorted..
Will this club ever have its own facilities? I dont think it ever will qs the as being going for as long as anybody can remember and TBH its a shambles..

To be honest the training ground situation is a bit of bore now year in year out. To secure land, build facilities and maintain top quality pitches is obviously something the club cant afford - It obviously suits the club to hire decent facilities instead.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:06 - Jul 12 with 2057 viewsgeorgedale

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:01 - Jul 12 by dingdangblue

To be honest the training ground situation is a bit of bore now year in year out. To secure land, build facilities and maintain top quality pitches is obviously something the club cant afford - It obviously suits the club to hire decent facilities instead.

So are we at Salford Uni ? NOW?
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:09 - Jul 12 with 2050 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:06 - Jul 12 by georgedale

I'll leave you dingdangblue, to try and explain AGAIN.
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:18 - Jul 12 with 2024 viewsgeorgedale

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:09 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

I'll leave you dingdangblue, to try and explain AGAIN.

roccydaleian - read the first post, i am keen to have a look over tomorrow and watch them train - but nobody knows where they are training TOMORROW not in the future .............so i did understand the message and there is no need to explain again.
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:21 - Jul 12 with 2015 viewsdingdangblue

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:06 - Jul 12 by georgedale

I dont think they are there now - think they train in the mornings.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:22 - Jul 12 with 2009 viewsgeorgedale

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:21 - Jul 12 by dingdangblue

I dont think they are there now - think they train in the mornings.

Your a bright lad!!!
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:23 - Jul 12 with 2005 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:18 - Jul 12 by georgedale

roccydaleian - read the first post, i am keen to have a look over tomorrow and watch them train - but nobody knows where they are training TOMORROW not in the future .............so i did understand the message and there is no need to explain again.

Ok, apologies, but the way you worded it, confused me (not hard to do tbh )
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:24 - Jul 12 with 1997 viewsD_Alien

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:23 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

idot

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:29 - Jul 12 with 1974 viewsgeorgedale

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:23 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

Lol - no problem mate.
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 1956 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:24 - Jul 12 by D_Alien

idot

Ha, do one and start watchin' Scunkthope.
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:46 - Jul 12 with 1923 viewsD_Alien

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:35 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

Why, are they playing NOW?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:47 - Jul 12 with 1919 viewsTVOS1907

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:35 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

TalkingSutty wanted me to remind you it's T20 tomorrow night, weather permitting.

Would hate you to miss it AGAIN.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:58 - Jul 12 with 1883 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:47 - Jul 12 by TVOS1907

TalkingSutty wanted me to remind you it's T20 tomorrow night, weather permitting.

Would hate you to miss it AGAIN.

Aye, i know. It's agin the Biffo's innit? Is thee mekkin an appearance?
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:00 - Jul 12 with 1877 viewsdingdangblue

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:22 - Jul 12 by georgedale

Your a bright lad!!!

Bright enough not to waste my time going to Salford Uni.

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:09 - Jul 12 with 1845 viewsTVOS1907

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:58 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

Aye, i know. It's agin the Biffo's innit? Is thee mekkin an appearance?

Sorry, can you say that in English please?

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:13 - Jul 12 with 1828 views442Dale

Possible game?

Was there possibly a game last night that the website could have reported on when it ended?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:20 - Jul 12 with 1806 viewsroccydaleian

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:09 - Jul 12 by TVOS1907

Sorry, can you say that in English please?

I believe this T20 game is against Oldham. Will you be joining us, for some beverages old boy?
Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 17:00 - Jul 12 with 1706 viewsTVOS1907

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 16:20 - Jul 12 by roccydaleian

I believe this T20 game is against Oldham. Will you be joining us, for some beverages old boy?

C'est possible.

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 17:47 - Jul 12 with 1615 viewsTalkingSutty

Jimmy Bell Interview - Possible Game! on 15:01 - Jul 12 by dingdangblue

It must makes financial sense to hire good facilities rather than trying to purchase/maintain our own. I am led to believe the Salford complex has everything we could wish for including swimming pools etc. What sort of facilities could we genuinley afford bearing in mind pitch maintenance, equipment, groundstaff (They struggle to maintain Spotland at the moment), cleaners, utility bills etc ??

It would be a massive financial drain and on crowds of 2500, not viable. I dont know why we dont just settle on a training facility and pay a seasonal rent, that would have to work out cheaper than employing several members of staff, maintanance, and all the costs associated and we end up with all singing all dancing facilities. If you try to cost out our own training complex,the figures are frightening. Its a pipe dream.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024