Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) 19:10 - Oct 20 with 7794 viewsJames1980

Roberts starts
O'Connell out poorly
McShane injured
Ollie has the armband

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 19:14 - Oct 20 with 4675 viewsD_Alien

Lynch not on the bench (was Saturday)

No expectations from tonight, avoiding defeat would be an achievement

[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 19:14]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 19:16 - Oct 20 with 4684 viewsDalenet

I am going to be closing my eyes every time Jim gets the ball. Hope O'Connell isn't out for long or is on 14 day self isolation for example

As I type we are bottom of the league. Just pray that we aren't by end of the night
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 19:16]
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 19:28 - Oct 20 with 4587 viewsboromat

Difficult night ahead I think with basically a brand new back four. Wouldn't be surprised to see us look like a 451 at times without the ball with Lund Morley and Ryan all playing deep.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 4168 viewsrochdaleriddler

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 19:28 - Oct 20 by boromat

Difficult night ahead I think with basically a brand new back four. Wouldn't be surprised to see us look like a 451 at times without the ball with Lund Morley and Ryan all playing deep.

Radio derby commentator thinks Morley is playing centre half, their commentary is so biased, makes Jack dearden seem objective

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:32 - Oct 20 with 4140 viewsrochdaleriddler

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:29 - Oct 20 by rochdaleriddler

Radio derby commentator thinks Morley is playing centre half, their commentary is so biased, makes Jack dearden seem objective

Burton a very dirty team

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:35 - Oct 20 with 4047 viewsSuddenLad

HT 0-0

Not a bad performance from Dale. Haydon Roberts looks assured. John-Joe O'Toole his usual dirty, fouling self. Newby needs to learn to pass sooner. We are still in this and it's there for the taking

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:36 - Oct 20 with 4016 viewsNigeriamark

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:32 - Oct 20 by rochdaleriddler

Burton a very dirty team

0-0 at HT. They hit the post but other than that not much to write about. We shaded the first 25 mins and they shaded the rest. A draw is a fair reflection so far & both sides will fancy getting something. Roberts looks a decent prospect & McNulty has been solid so far. Bola is getting forward & we have got to the by line a few times. No end product so far but here's hoping
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 3944 viewsdalenumber2

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:29 - Oct 20 by rochdaleriddler

How come I am listening to them through iFollow rather than the two Dale commentators we usually have?
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 3932 viewstony_roch975

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:42 - Oct 20 by dalenumber2

How come I am listening to them through iFollow rather than the two Dale commentators we usually have?

try settings / audio / away

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:44 - Oct 20 with 3919 viewsJames1980

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:42 - Oct 20 by dalenumber2

Click on cog on right handside should be an option to select home or away commentary

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 3815 viewsNigeriamark

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:36 - Oct 20 by Nigeriamark

0-0 at HT. They hit the post but other than that not much to write about. We shaded the first 25 mins and they shaded the rest. A draw is a fair reflection so far & both sides will fancy getting something. Roberts looks a decent prospect & McNulty has been solid so far. Bola is getting forward & we have got to the by line a few times. No end product so far but here's hoping

1-0 Dale. Superb flicked header from a free kick into the box
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 3804 viewstodmordendale

Yes
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 3779 viewsD_Alien

get INNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:01 - Oct 20 with 3686 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wow.....!.....great stuff, but please don't sit back now!
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 3574 viewsTVOS1907

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:01 - Oct 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Wow.....!.....great stuff, but please don't sit back now!

They aren't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 3545 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:08 - Oct 20 by TVOS1907

They aren't.

Good!......just what we want.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:19 - Oct 20 with 3405 viewsNigeriamark

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:08 - Oct 20 by TVOS1907

They aren't.

They are now. ,,, Need to be careful. Tavares on for Newby who has been quiet tonight
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:27 - Oct 20 with 3265 viewsNigeriamark

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:19 - Oct 20 by Nigeriamark

They are now. ,,, Need to be careful. Tavares on for Newby who has been quiet tonight

McNulty off & Mclaughlin on. Decent game by Jim
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:31 - Oct 20 with 3205 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:27 - Oct 20 by Nigeriamark

McNulty off & Mclaughlin on. Decent game by Jim

5 minutes or so to see this out.....nail biter, but let's hold on.
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 3101 viewsdingdangblue

Get in there!!!!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:36 - Oct 20 with 3101 viewsjoecooke

Tuanzebe would have done a job

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:39 - Oct 20 with 3021 viewsDalenet

Well didn't collapse so well done lads.

Lets build from here
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:40 - Oct 20 with 2972 viewsNigeriamark

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:36 - Oct 20 by joecooke

Tuanzebe would have done a job

1-0 Dale. A bit nervy as we started to sit deep and they flashed a few good crosses across the box. A bit like the Accie game but at least we held out. Battling performance and good to get an away win under our belt

Bola & Rathbone linked up well and good to see Ryan play a solid 90 minutes. Not that much for our keeper to do for all the attacking possession they had so well done defence.
We needed that & looking forward to the Shrews game now. Would be brilliant if we could get a double away win
Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:41 - Oct 20 with 2930 viewsDaleiLama

17th. I can feel a nosebleed coming on

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tonight's line up (Potential Match Thread) on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 2916 viewsEllDale

Really pleased with that.
Can never complain about an away win and a clean sheet.
Well done all round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024