Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM Needs Help 22:06 - Mar 12 with 5782 viewsoddjob007

Fair play he’s made us much better defensively, but I got the impression that he didn’t really know what to do in the second half. Going forward we weren’t great and a little confused. Felt like an experienced coach was needed to help him out...

Otherwise a bit of a funny game. First half they looked very good, but second half was more even. Ref wasn’t brilliant either.
Since becoming a father Hendo has lost a bit of sharpness.
Kgosi was superb.
Rathbone didn’t misplace a pass.
Camps was poor.

Would love to keep BBM, but he needs some experience.

BBM Needs Help on 22:18 - Mar 12 with 3921 viewsSuddenLad

Poorest game for many a year. Ntlhe was the backbone, deservedly Mom for the second game running. Rathbone was the engine. All passengers after that. When Camps stops thinking he's Lionel Messi, he might have something to offer. A point is better than nothing, but only marginally.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

BBM Needs Help on 23:22 - Mar 12 with 3738 viewsblackdogblue

BBM Needs Help on 22:18 - Mar 12 by SuddenLad

Poorest game for many a year. Ntlhe was the backbone, deservedly Mom for the second game running. Rathbone was the engine. All passengers after that. When Camps stops thinking he's Lionel Messi, he might have something to offer. A point is better than nothing, but only marginally.

On the match thread which is the shortest I have seen in years, fitzochris hailed canpas as a mom...

Agree with you

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

BBM Needs Help on 23:28 - Mar 12 with 3708 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bringing on Alby smacks of desperation......wft!

Calvin every time though he did n't do much on Saturday .......
BBM Needs Help on 23:29 - Mar 12 with 3701 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 23:22 - Mar 12 by blackdogblue

On the match thread which is the shortest I have seen in years, fitzochris hailed canpas as a mom...

Agree with you

Ah, and here it is. The sheer truth-bending dickheadery. I said Camps didn’t “have a shocker”. I had the temerity to disagree with you. I actually named Kgosi as man of the match, but then you’d have to read all of the posts to see that, eh?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBM Needs Help on 00:03 - Mar 13 with 3604 viewsMoonyDale

BBM Needs Help on 23:29 - Mar 12 by fitzochris

Ah, and here it is. The sheer truth-bending dickheadery. I said Camps didn’t “have a shocker”. I had the temerity to disagree with you. I actually named Kgosi as man of the match, but then you’d have to read all of the posts to see that, eh?

Any truth in the rumour that Paul Hurst was at the game tonight and will be named as manager tomorrow? Or is that more internet bollox?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

BBM Needs Help on 00:19 - Mar 13 with 3566 viewstruenorth

Give him a break, he's been in post two minutes and you're already on his back saying he can't do the job.
TN.

Poll: BBM or relegation?

BBM Needs Help on 00:31 - Mar 13 with 3541 viewsShun

BBM Needs Help on 00:03 - Mar 13 by MoonyDale

Any truth in the rumour that Paul Hurst was at the game tonight and will be named as manager tomorrow? Or is that more internet bollox?

If I were him after watching that I’d run a mile!
BBM Needs Help on 01:02 - Mar 13 with 3494 viewsMoonyDale

BBM Needs Help on 00:19 - Mar 13 by truenorth

Give him a break, he's been in post two minutes and you're already on his back saying he can't do the job.
TN.

Who's said that?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

BBM Needs Help on 02:14 - Mar 13 with 3466 viewsmacro

CAn’t argue with Kgosi Nthle as man of thematch. Defensively we look more secure, which has to be a good thing! I thought Camps did well today, the odd misplaced pass but he did what was needed of him. I was more despairing of Jordan Williams.
BBM Needs Help on 07:30 - Mar 13 with 3272 viewselectricblue

Does anynody have have credible info that the board have actually interviewed poosible candiates for the job.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

BBM Needs Help on 08:08 - Mar 13 with 3205 viewsErnst_Stavro

If you look at what happened t'other side of Heywood, Lowe struggled to start with because a) he had no experience, b) he had no help and c) he inherited a load of shite. It was inevitable they would go down but they got Lowe some experienced help in the form of Kelly, got rid of the shite, regrouped, and the rest, as they say, is history. What's the point of bringing someone else in now, he ain't going to work miracles with the squad he inherits in the time left. Get BBM some help, let him make changes so that it is his team going forward, and support him while he is learning his trade. There were plenty at Gigg who thought Lowe wouldn't hack it and look at them now. Give BBM some support and he might just surprise everyone.
BBM Needs Help on 08:11 - Mar 13 with 3192 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 07:30 - Mar 13 by electricblue

Does anynody have have credible info that the board have actually interviewed poosible candiates for the job.....

Yes.

BBM Needs Help on 08:28 - Mar 13 with 3130 viewselectricblue

BBM Needs Help on 08:11 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

Yes.

Well spit it out man dont keep it all to yourself if you know who...

BBM Needs Help on 08:29 - Mar 13 with 3123 viewsErnst_Stavro

BBM Needs Help on 07:30 - Mar 13 by electricblue

Anybody being interviewed will only be a possible candidate because they are out of work after being sacked for being shite somewhere else. Football must be the only industry where they actively seek to appoint someone who has failed somewhere else as a first choice. Any forward thinking club should be looking at new blood, not failed dinosaurs stuck on the managerial merry-go-round.
BBM Needs Help on 08:30 - Mar 13 with 3110 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 08:28 - Mar 13 by electricblue

Well spit it out man dont keep it all to yourself if you know who...

Yes. Somebody does have credible info that the board have actually interviewed possible candiates for the job.

BBM Needs Help on 08:41 - Mar 13 with 3060 viewsdingdangblue

BBM Needs Help on 23:28 - Mar 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Bringing on Alby smacks of desperation......wft!

Calvin every time though he did n't do much on Saturday .......

Well he should have been assisting the winning goal last night but for Hendo somehow taking too long to get his shot away. That miss could be critical.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM Needs Help on 08:56 - Mar 13 with 3013 viewsnordenblue

BBM Needs Help on 08:30 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

Yes. Somebody does have credible info that the board have actually interviewed possible candiates for the job.

Is the rumour Paul Hurst at the ground last night brought any truth?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 8:57]
BBM Needs Help on 09:01 - Mar 13 with 2986 viewsMass_Debater

BBM Needs Help on 08:08 - Mar 13 by Ernst_Stavro

If you look at what happened t'other side of Heywood, Lowe struggled to start with because a) he had no experience, b) he had no help and c) he inherited a load of shite. It was inevitable they would go down but they got Lowe some experienced help in the form of Kelly, got rid of the shite, regrouped, and the rest, as they say, is history. What's the point of bringing someone else in now, he ain't going to work miracles with the squad he inherits in the time left. Get BBM some help, let him make changes so that it is his team going forward, and support him while he is learning his trade. There were plenty at Gigg who thought Lowe wouldn't hack it and look at them now. Give BBM some support and he might just surprise everyone.

Good info
BBM Needs Help on 09:09 - Mar 13 with 2967 viewsEllDale

If people have been interviewed then they're not possible or potential candidates for the job they're candidates full stop.
BBM Needs Help on 09:51 - Mar 13 with 2891 viewsJimmyRustler

I think a deal until the end of the season would be enticing for a number of managers out there. Its essentially free money; if you keep us up then you'll have contract on the table from us as well as x number of offers from other clubs. If you don't, very little blame will be attributed to you. That being said, I think it's BBM's until the end of the season (at least)
BBM Needs Help on 11:07 - Mar 13 with 2709 viewsMolly

Not a rumour, and not a Tesco sighting. He was sat a few rows behind me in the main stand last night.
BBM Needs Help on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 2697 viewselectricblue

BBM Needs Help on 08:29 - Mar 13 by Ernst_Stavro

Anybody being interviewed will only be a possible candidate because they are out of work after being sacked for being shite somewhere else. Football must be the only industry where they actively seek to appoint someone who has failed somewhere else as a first choice. Any forward thinking club should be looking at new blood, not failed dinosaurs stuck on the managerial merry-go-round.

That list is endless and im always puzzled by Steve Bruce is always in work...

BBM Needs Help on 11:11 - Mar 13 with 2687 viewselectricblue

BBM Needs Help on 11:07 - Mar 13 by Molly

Not a rumour, and not a Tesco sighting. He was sat a few rows behind me in the main stand last night.

Hurst/BBM pairing...
That would be ok.....

BBM Needs Help on 11:15 - Mar 13 with 2660 viewsDaleiLama

BBM Needs Help on 11:07 - Mar 13 by Molly

Was he at the ticket office asking for a refund afterwards too?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBM Needs Help on 11:17 - Mar 13 with 2653 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 11:09 - Mar 13 by electricblue

That list is endless and im always puzzled by Steve Bruce is always in work...

Steve Bruce has a half decent record at Championship level and is well respected.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024