Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we all feel? 21:40 - Apr 7 with 8513 viewsGloucs_R

Great game, a draw was a fair result I think but we needed the win.

4 points away from home in one week, long may that continue (although it wont!)

Poll: Are we staying up?

How do we all feel? on 21:41 - Apr 7 with 4055 viewsqueensparker

Repost from the match thread:

F--k me that was a rollercoaster. Could have won it, didn't.

In the cold light of day four points from Villa/W Brom is a decent haul, so well done lads.

Let's beat the c--nts from round the corner on Sunday. Onwards and upwards.
How do we all feel? on 21:42 - Apr 7 with 4027 viewsBklynRanger

Gutted.

10 minutes to hold on, and I know there was no justification at all to hope we might but it makes a massive difference.
How do we all feel? on 21:42 - Apr 7 with 4020 viewsLblock

As said on MT

I am DEVASTATED

I'd never trust anyone at QPR to walk my dog. Those fcukers haven't a clue how to hold onto a lead.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

How do we all feel? on 21:44 - Apr 7 with 3955 viewspaulparker

I didn't feel comfortable even at 3-2 would have taken a point
Said to Mrs P before the free kick that if they score I can see them winning it
Fair play to Ramsey , but please no more fcuking Niko

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

How do we all feel? on 21:45 - Apr 7 with 3930 viewsessextaxiboy

Ready for Sunday . We need to do our bit as well as the team .
How do we all feel? on 21:46 - Apr 7 with 3898 viewseghamranger

That Fuc.... Close!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
How do we all feel? on 21:46 - Apr 7 with 3890 viewsrbsranger

Feels a little like Wigan draw from 2 years ago
We are carrying too many passengers... Sandro, Kranky not at the races at all and OBZ needed to be subbed but we had used them all
How do we all feel? on 21:47 - Apr 7 with 3843 viewsbosh67

How do we all feel? on 21:42 - Apr 7 by Lblock

As said on MT

I am DEVASTATED

I'd never trust anyone at QPR to walk my dog. Those fcukers haven't a clue how to hold onto a lead.

Very good but...

4 points from 2 away games isn't bad for a team that hadn't got any points in about 200 games.

7 goals away from home, conceding 4 (still too many) but two games ago who would have been upset with 4 points from these two games?

We are still in there fight. If we go down at least we are going to go fighting rather than the pathetic whimper last time.

Remember we went down on 25 points and were pathetic.

This time, with a much weaker squad we are at least finally putting up a fight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

How do we all feel? on 21:49 - Apr 7 with 3774 viewsshrewranger

got to be happy with the draw.could have been out of it at half time.niko and isla ,bloody awful.huge credit to matty philips and chris ramsay.
How do we all feel? on 21:50 - Apr 7 with 3754 viewsstevec

Thought we might fold after that first half but they do keep at it, will be ironic if 3-5-2 gets us out of this mess.

Come on you R's.
How do we all feel? on 21:51 - Apr 7 with 3724 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Let's face it, we would have snapped anyone's hands off for four points from those two games. Its a real shame we didn't hold on but I feel a damn sight better than I did on Friday. We've given ourselves a chance and a bit of momentum. Chin up all.
How do we all feel? on 21:51 - Apr 7 with 3718 viewsactonman

When we scored I had to leave the room as I knew we would balls it up and had to try and run the clock down by taking a p!ss.
Sure enough I walk back in the room and see where they have a free kick and just knew he would score.
Gutted but as we all know , that's how we roll at rangers so not surprised at all
How do we all feel? on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 3690 viewsToast_R

Disappointed they couldn't hold on for the win but Benteke was the difference, that free kick was sublime. The ugly f*cker won't hit another one like that for months.
How do we all feel? on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 3689 viewsCamberleyR

If Ramsey keeps us up, he's manager of the year, no question.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How do we all feel? on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 3677 viewsDiscodroids

like ive booked a full throttle S&M session with mica paris and got dianne abot instead .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3653 viewsdaveB

I think thats a really good point, they battered us fitst half and should have been out of sight but we fought back and ended up with a point so Villa have not got away from us and we've closed the gap on the teams around us by a point.

Frustrating to draw after being 3-2 up but on balance would have been daylight robbery if we had won that.

As I said on the match thread the aim now is to get 2 more points than Hull and 1 more than Burnley in 6 games which is not impossible.
How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3652 viewsW13R

Gutted!

But we looked more solid when we went to a back three.
Another deflected goal, another goal conceded because Kranjcar lost the ball on the edge of their box and we can't defend for toffee................ other than that we did ok.

Oh and Sandro was s**t.
How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3648 viewsted_hendrix

I'd like to know why Matty Phillips was never played or never seemed to be played in his right position under HR's watch.
Since HR's demise Phillips seems to have come alive.
I despise Redknapp passionately for how he left us in the lurch, that's how I feel, yes-yes I know I should get over it and 4 points from two tough away games back to back is good but they're you go that's how I feel.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3621 viewsHollowayRanger

plenty of heart and guts but too many players lacking ability or fitness

really needed the win and for a brief moment we were actually out of the bottom

now with cheski next we could be five points off safety before wet spam match

still a chance but we need others not to get results and us to find 3 wins ,4 im sure would keep us up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 3622 viewsdaveB

How do we all feel? on 21:46 - Apr 7 by rbsranger

Feels a little like Wigan draw from 2 years ago
We are carrying too many passengers... Sandro, Kranky not at the races at all and OBZ needed to be subbed but we had used them all

I thought Sandro had a decent game, should have done better for the 2nd goal but did a decent job
How do we all feel? on 21:56 - Apr 7 with 3575 viewsToast_R

But Ted, if Redknapp stayed we'd be absolutely f*cked with no points on the road. I'm glad the w@anker walked. Just a pity he didn't do it sooner.
How do we all feel? on 21:57 - Apr 7 with 3569 viewsdaveB

How do we all feel? on 21:54 - Apr 7 by ted_hendrix

I'd like to know why Matty Phillips was never played or never seemed to be played in his right position under HR's watch.
Since HR's demise Phillips seems to have come alive.
I despise Redknapp passionately for how he left us in the lurch, that's how I feel, yes-yes I know I should get over it and 4 points from two tough away games back to back is good but they're you go that's how I feel.

Redknapp played him on the right plenty of times he just never got a run in the side this season due to Vargas playing so well and his own poor early season form. Most on here wanted him gone in January
How do we all feel? on 21:57 - Apr 7 with 3539 viewsSpiritofGregory

Frustrated.
How do we all feel? on 21:59 - Apr 7 with 3491 viewsted_hendrix

How do we all feel? on 21:57 - Apr 7 by daveB

Redknapp played him on the right plenty of times he just never got a run in the side this season due to Vargas playing so well and his own poor early season form. Most on here wanted him gone in January

I'm not one of the most on here, I've a lot of time for Matty Phillips I don't think he got a fair crack of the whip under Redknapp.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How do we all feel? on 22:01 - Apr 7 with 3446 viewsMrSheen

in need of ginger comfort.

Feeling a bit better now, thanks.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024