Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 29224 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:51 - Mar 19 with 2338 viewsTheFranchise

someone give Guidoline a cold or something.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:52 - Mar 19 with 2327 viewsthomasJack

What a bad start😞

Poll: Next signing

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:53 - Mar 19 with 2320 viewsmacthejack

Hmmm so Guidolin comes back to the dug out and we look sh*t again. I think it's more than a coincidence to be honest.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:54 - Mar 19 with 2301 viewsAquinas

The match is so boring i've been flicking over to the cricket.

Ki and Cork are asleep. Kingsley and Barrow are the only ones looking up for it.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:54 - Mar 19 with 2299 viewsNeiltheTaylor

At least the supporters are holding the players to account for losing possession.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:55 - Mar 19 with 2242 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Loving these rolling maul corners. "White wave"!

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:56 - Mar 19 with 2240 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:53 - Mar 19 by macthejack

Hmmm so Guidolin comes back to the dug out and we look sh*t again. I think it's more than a coincidence to be honest.

He's put Siggy who's been our most effective number 10 on the left wing?! WTF? this is shocking.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:57 - Mar 19 with 2201 viewsNogginthenog

We are a shambles at the mo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:59 - Mar 19 with 2153 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 17:53 - Mar 19 by macthejack

Agreed

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:00 - Mar 19 with 2122 viewsBalhamSwan

Can Curtis take over at half Time and play 433???
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:00 - Mar 19 with 2121 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why didn't he just leave it the way Curt set it up before.
Even Sigi is way off today.
This does not bode well at all.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 18:17]
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:02 - Mar 19 with 2098 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What is with this trying to hold on to the ball instead of passing it when they have 2 attackers hasseling them?
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:02 - Mar 19 with 2086 viewsunion_jack

Rangel is having an absolute nightmare!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:03 - Mar 19 with 2047 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:02 - Mar 19 by union_jack

Rangel is having an absolute nightmare!!!

Yes a shocker , we need shaking up pronto.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:03 - Mar 19 with 2040 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Hahaha screamer is back. Haven't heard him for a few years.

Looks like we'll need to score a couple to win this game

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:06 - Mar 19 with 1977 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Kingsley would have got a bollocking for swinging a leg and wasting possession like that a few years ago

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:07 - Mar 19 with 1965 viewsunion_jack

There are two absolutely appalling teams out there but one is far more absolutely appalling than the other!.,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:07 - Mar 19 with 1960 viewsepaul

Get everything to Barrow the left back is on a yellow, up the tempoi and well beat these no prob

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 1911 viewsforkbeard

Ki needs to pull his finger out as well.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:10 - Mar 19 with 1900 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Our players have to make a disproportionate amount of passes sitting on their arses these days

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 1899 viewsblaine_scfc

One man defence.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 1875 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:10 - Mar 19 by forkbeard

Ki needs to pull his finger out as well.

Get him off. Routledge on and siggy in the middle
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:14 - Mar 19 with 1809 viewsPozuelosSideys

What did i say? This is fcking dreadful. The system is wrong wrong worng and we have let Villa in to a game they should be nowhere near. We are not a defensive, attritional side. If we escpae this without a loss, il be more than fcking happy

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:16 - Mar 19 with 1748 viewsepaul

That was hard to watch!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:17 - Mar 19 with 1704 viewsChrisSCFC

What a shit set up and performance.

Let Curt take over for the second half FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024