Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. 07:28 - Jun 28 with 35725 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Only speculation but a few things have happened, in particular in the Conservative Party, that makes me think that the appetite for Brexit has reduced significantly.

Cameron's decision not to invoke Article 50 immediately has thrown the leavers into turmoil as it is now down to one of them to do the ultimate. It will now be the responsibility of the new PM to invoke Articld 50, a move nobody intended, or wants, to make. IDS and Gove all noted by their absence and Boris looked pale as milk yesterday with the realisation that Merkel et al have said a firm no to negotiations prior to invoking Article 50. This means the future PM will have nothing to 'sell' to the country or the markets prior to invoking Article 50. They will not be able to have one piece of legislation or even negotiation in their hands re 50% of UK trade. It would be like pushing an economic nuclear bomb if a new PM was to invoke Article 50 in such a situation as market confidence would collapse and multinationals up sticks. This will be an even more difficult act to undertake if the UK is in recession, which even the leavers acknowledge may very well be the case. Indeed, Boris has come out attempting to ease fears by stating that the UK remains very much at the heart of Europe and nothing much will change with the ultimate irony being that if we are to negotiate access to the single market then the terms of that negotiations will be very much like what we have already. Merkel et al permitting.

There are now rumours that top people in the Tories including some leavers and whips are sufficiently spooked enough to not back Boris or another leave candidate.

Could be wrong but expect stalemate. EU will call UK bluff and UK will be unwilling to do the ultimate deed because they will not be able to get the deals they so desperately want. Fascinating times.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 7:35]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:10 - Jul 13 with 1691 viewsmingthemerciless

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:04 - Jul 13 by R17ALE

I despair. You are from Rochdale, have moved abroad and in one post pour scorn on our Little Britain, denounce your British heritage, pour scorn on English girls, and if there was another war, you'd be on the other side gunning down Rochdalians first.

Football doesn't come into this. On behalf of Rochdale....fook off. And never come back. You're not welcome.

Since when did you get the right to speak for Rochdale ? Speak for yourself.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:12 - Jul 13 with 1687 viewsR17ALE

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:10 - Jul 13 by mingthemerciless

Since when did you get the right to speak for Rochdale ? Speak for yourself.

I know the people of Rochdale don't want to be slain by Ell Gazzell.

And you know I'm right.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:41 - Jul 13 with 1639 viewsTalkingSutty

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:04 - Jul 13 by R17ALE

I despair. You are from Rochdale, have moved abroad and in one post pour scorn on our Little Britain, denounce your British heritage, pour scorn on English girls, and if there was another war, you'd be on the other side gunning down Rochdalians first.

Football doesn't come into this. On behalf of Rochdale....fook off. And never come back. You're not welcome.

Can i second that please.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:44 - Jul 13 with 1634 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:12 - Jul 13 by R17ALE

I know the people of Rochdale don't want to be slain by Ell Gazzell.

And you know I'm right.

Take your ukip goggles off and wind your neck in!

The people of Rochdale have nothing to fear, the racists and bigots of Rochdale should duck and cover.

I'm not sure why you're trying to twist me as anti Rochdaleians - it's very Farage ukip tactics though and very telling IMHO.

That's the umpteenth time you've told me to fook off, it's quite amusing considering you're more than aware I've already gone (8 years ago).

And I know that more folks welcome me back whenever I drop by compared to don't, granted it might only be 52% to 48%, but that's life for you.

And just to be clear again, I consider Rochdaleians and Rochdale my ancestral beginning, a part of what makes me who I am...

But I can't stand bullies, racists and bigots wherever they are from, I'll take it to them wherever I find them, cos they are all c*nts to be exposed for what they really are.

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 00:10 - Jul 14 with 1579 viewsD_Alien

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:44 - Jul 13 by EllGazzell

The people of Rochdale have nothing to fear, the racists and bigots of Rochdale should duck and cover.

I'm not sure why you're trying to twist me as anti Rochdaleians - it's very Farage ukip tactics though and very telling IMHO.

That's the umpteenth time you've told me to fook off, it's quite amusing considering you're more than aware I've already gone (8 years ago).

And I know that more folks welcome me back whenever I drop by compared to don't, granted it might only be 52% to 48%, but that's life for you.

And just to be clear again, I consider Rochdaleians and Rochdale my ancestral beginning, a part of what makes me who I am...

But I can't stand bullies, racists and bigots wherever they are from, I'll take it to them wherever I find them, cos they are all c*nts to be exposed for what they really are.

Your first post is one of the most racist I've read on here, with a huge dollop of bullying thrown in (the European Commission should employ you).

Read it back to yourself. You can't deny it. That's what makes it so offensive.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 00:54 - Jul 14 with 1558 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 00:10 - Jul 14 by D_Alien

Your first post is one of the most racist I've read on here, with a huge dollop of bullying thrown in (the European Commission should employ you).

Read it back to yourself. You can't deny it. That's what makes it so offensive.

I haven't read it cos I don't need to - I know what I wrote.

You're unfortunately confusing racism and bullying with reading something you don't like aggressively put. 2 very different things, but I can understand why, as an out of touch imperialist, it narks you sufficiently to bite back as you did.

The EU commission would be a great opportunity for me. However the road is long and I don't seek employment only, I rather see myself in the presidency of the EU.

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 01:41 - Jul 14 with 1550 viewsanotherbiffo

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 22:44 - Jul 13 by EllGazzell

Excellently put.

I'm as patriotic as the next man so who the hell has the right to decide I'm "treacherous" because I don't agree with what I perceive as wilful damage being done to my country?

I reckon there's a (totally erroneous) feeling that the 48 percent remain lobby are wet, Guardian reading liberal types who will lie down quietly.

Britain's past successes were built because she was outward looking and adventurous, and she helped shape the geo-political structure of Europe through each and every era. The current withdrawal is totally at odds with this spirit because it is based of misinformation, lies and unfounded fears.

Shame on you for the damage you are doing.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 06:35 - Jul 14 with 1511 viewsdownunder

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. (n/t) on 10:13 - Jul 12 by EllGazzell

[Post edited 3 May 2020 21:00]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/685510/Czech-republic-brexit-european-union-

Czechzit?
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 07:12 - Jul 14 with 1479 viewsroccydaleian

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 01:41 - Jul 14 by anotherbiffo

Excellently put.

I'm as patriotic as the next man so who the hell has the right to decide I'm "treacherous" because I don't agree with what I perceive as wilful damage being done to my country?

I reckon there's a (totally erroneous) feeling that the 48 percent remain lobby are wet, Guardian reading liberal types who will lie down quietly.

Britain's past successes were built because she was outward looking and adventurous, and she helped shape the geo-political structure of Europe through each and every era. The current withdrawal is totally at odds with this spirit because it is based of misinformation, lies and unfounded fears.

Well biffo, if the cap fits. As it happens, most of the remainers I know arn't wet liberals, just people who've accepted the result and want to move on, but it's people like you and EG who just whinge, whinge and whinge a bit more, that gives rise to your perception. And as for misinformation, lies and unfounded fears the remainers are guilty as charged on that as well. As for your last sentence, it's not been a month yet, and politics are in turmoil at the moment, so nobody knows if any damage has been done, but it's a typical comment made an SJW to try and put Brexiteers on a guilt trip... Again, pathetic really.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 07:46 - Jul 14 with 1462 viewsR17ALE

Aimed at EG:

"And I'd start in Rochdale"

Is up there with

"I will be with you whatever"

You really have no idea how offensive your views are to ordinary Rochdalians living the life you chose to leave.

"The people of Rochdale have nothing to fear, the racists and bigots of Rochdale should duck and cover. "

So that's 6/10 of us I suppose.

One thing the referendum has shown is that it's doubled up as a tvvatometer test. You can tell who is a tvvat by looking at their reaction to the result.

And if there is a WWIII and you're coming for Rochdale first, (and I'm no war expert), I doubt you'll get here by horse!
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 7:47]

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:11 - Jul 14 with 1440 viewsTalkingSutty

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 00:54 - Jul 14 by EllGazzell

You're unfortunately confusing racism and bullying with reading something you don't like aggressively put. 2 very different things, but I can understand why, as an out of touch imperialist, it narks you sufficiently to bite back as you did.

The EU commission would be a great opportunity for me. However the road is long and I don't seek employment only, I rather see myself in the presidency of the EU.

Your previous comment about the ugliness of English girls was particularly classy......our country is better off without you in it, promise you won't come back?
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:32 - Jul 14 with 1409 viewsHK_Dale

Excellently put.

I mean this is all just rhetoric really.

What damage has been actually done so far? FTSE 100 and 250 are trending towards pre-Brexit levels and are still higher than the start of the year, countries like South Korea, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have all suggested that free trade deals with a post Brexit UK are on the table and, the US has confirmed we wouldn't actually be "back of the queue".

Even the bloody EU want to discuss terms ASAP on how to ensure the best deal for everyone.

All this hyperbole about the damage that has been done is yet to come to fruition - and looking at the size of EU debt and it's growth, we may be better off out anyway. So really, philosophical concepts of the impact to our reputation because we aren't being internationalist don't hold much weight compared to the practical impacts, of which there are very few at the moment.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:45 - Jul 14 with 1395 viewsnordenblue

Excellently put.

It's no surprise you agree with that balloon....
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:49 - Jul 14 with 1390 viewsmingthemerciless

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:32 - Jul 14 by HK_Dale

I mean this is all just rhetoric really.

What damage has been actually done so far? FTSE 100 and 250 are trending towards pre-Brexit levels and are still higher than the start of the year, countries like South Korea, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have all suggested that free trade deals with a post Brexit UK are on the table and, the US has confirmed we wouldn't actually be "back of the queue".

Even the bloody EU want to discuss terms ASAP on how to ensure the best deal for everyone.

All this hyperbole about the damage that has been done is yet to come to fruition - and looking at the size of EU debt and it's growth, we may be better off out anyway. So really, philosophical concepts of the impact to our reputation because we aren't being internationalist don't hold much weight compared to the practical impacts, of which there are very few at the moment.

Tried buying any Euros lately ?
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 09:05 - Jul 14 with 1375 viewsHK_Dale

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 08:49 - Jul 14 by mingthemerciless

Tried buying any Euros lately ?

No, and OK in the short term, the pound will be weaker than it once was, but it is starting to recover from it's lowest point last week.

But having a weaker pound has also benefited the UK in other areas, look at Tata steel's approach since Brexit.
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 09:50 - Jul 14 with 1350 viewsanotherbiffo

"Beasts of England, Beasts of Ireland,
Beasts of every land and clime,
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the Golden future time.

Soon or late the day is coming,
Tyrant Man shall be o'erthrown,
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone.

Rings shall vanish from our noses,
And the harness from our back,
Bit and spur shall rust forever,
Cruel whips no more shall crack.

Riches more than mind can picture,
Wheat and barley, oats and hay,
Clover, beans, and mangel-wurzels
Shall be ours upon that day.

Bright will shine the fields of England,
Purer shall its waters be,
Sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
On the day that sets us free.

For that day we all must labour,
Though we die before it break;
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys,
All must toil for freedom's sake.

Beasts of England, Beasts of Ireland,
Beasts of every land and clime,
Hearken well, and spread my tidings
Of the Golden future time."
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:26 - Jul 14 with 1326 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 06:35 - Jul 14 by downunder

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/685510/Czech-republic-brexit-european-union-

Czechzit?

ROFLMFAO

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24607870

http://theconversation.com/meet-milos-zeman-the-czech-republics-answer-to-donald

Gives you an idea of how Miloš is seen.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 10:40]

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:38 - Jul 14 with 1311 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 07:46 - Jul 14 by R17ALE

Aimed at EG:

"And I'd start in Rochdale"

Is up there with

"I will be with you whatever"

You really have no idea how offensive your views are to ordinary Rochdalians living the life you chose to leave.

"The people of Rochdale have nothing to fear, the racists and bigots of Rochdale should duck and cover. "

So that's 6/10 of us I suppose.

One thing the referendum has shown is that it's doubled up as a tvvatometer test. You can tell who is a tvvat by looking at their reaction to the result.

And if there is a WWIII and you're coming for Rochdale first, (and I'm no war expert), I doubt you'll get here by horse!
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 7:47]

Are you suggesting that 60% of Rochdale are racists and bigots? I personally find that offensive, to paint 60% of a town as racist or bigoted, in your attempt to belittle me.

You're UKIPing my words again - it's pathetic.

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:45 - Jul 14 with 1303 viewsR17ALE

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:38 - Jul 14 by EllGazzell

Are you suggesting that 60% of Rochdale are racists and bigots? I personally find that offensive, to paint 60% of a town as racist or bigoted, in your attempt to belittle me.

You're UKIPing my words again - it's pathetic.

No I'm suggesting you implied that which you did in my book.

You've basically contributed to this thread announcing that if Europe goes to war, you're on the opposite side to the UK, and you're coming to Rochdale first to kill the bigots and racists.

Pretty strong stuff really. And that is what you have said.

I cannot get past your bigoted view of England and Rochdale and its women. You are no longer British in my eyes. You are a vile Anglophile.

That you still get measured responses from those of us still here, says far more about us than it does about you.

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:51 - Jul 14 with 1294 viewsD_Alien

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 00:54 - Jul 14 by EllGazzell

I'm confusing nothing. Your post has bigotry stamped through it, and your failure to see that is typical of those who suffer from that unfortunate mindset.

As for being out of touch, everything you've posted suggests you've absolutely no idea whatsoever of the prevailing zeitgeist here in the UK. Apart from those suffering from terrible bouts of wind, many of those who supported Remain are beginning to wake up and realise that Brexit presents a huge and perhaps unique opportunity for the UK to re-engage with the wider international trading community without the stifling and FAILING strictures that you seem content with in your middle European backwater.

Our new PM comes to office as someone who's sat round the negotiating tables within the Commission in her previous role. She was for Remain, but is essentially Eurosceptic and understands the character of us Brits much better than you do. We'll be waving at you as we forge ahead in the world whilst the EU disappears into it's own navel. Don't forget that, because your wildly inaccurate and offensive posts will come back to haunt you.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:02]

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:52 - Jul 14 with 1288 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:45 - Jul 14 by R17ALE

No I'm suggesting you implied that which you did in my book.

You've basically contributed to this thread announcing that if Europe goes to war, you're on the opposite side to the UK, and you're coming to Rochdale first to kill the bigots and racists.

Pretty strong stuff really. And that is what you have said.

I cannot get past your bigoted view of England and Rochdale and its women. You are no longer British in my eyes. You are a vile Anglophile.

That you still get measured responses from those of us still here, says far more about us than it does about you.

In your Farage book?

If my country goes to war, and it happens to be opposed to UK, then yes, Ill be fighting for my countrymen, my family and myself.

Now I'm a bigot? you're really making me laugh.

"fook off somewhere else" "fook off"- very measured

Anglophile? Really?

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 12:25 - Jul 14 with 1248 viewswimborne_dale

Excellently put.

"Britain's past successes were built because she was outward looking and adventurous, and she helped shape the geo-political structure of Europe through each and every era."

Not just Europe but the world.

"Shame on you for the damage you are doing. "

We were asked to give The EU a mandate to govern our country indefinitely.
We said No.
There's no shame in that.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 12:29 - Jul 14 with 1243 viewsanotherbiffo

"...as we forge ahead in the world whilst the EU disappears into it's own navel."
Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 12:40 - Jul 14 with 1226 viewsEllGazzell

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 10:51 - Jul 14 by D_Alien

I'm confusing nothing. Your post has bigotry stamped through it, and your failure to see that is typical of those who suffer from that unfortunate mindset.

As for being out of touch, everything you've posted suggests you've absolutely no idea whatsoever of the prevailing zeitgeist here in the UK. Apart from those suffering from terrible bouts of wind, many of those who supported Remain are beginning to wake up and realise that Brexit presents a huge and perhaps unique opportunity for the UK to re-engage with the wider international trading community without the stifling and FAILING strictures that you seem content with in your middle European backwater.

Our new PM comes to office as someone who's sat round the negotiating tables within the Commission in her previous role. She was for Remain, but is essentially Eurosceptic and understands the character of us Brits much better than you do. We'll be waving at you as we forge ahead in the world whilst the EU disappears into it's own navel. Don't forget that, because your wildly inaccurate and offensive posts will come back to haunt you.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:02]

Hahaha you're comedy gold. This central European backwater is worth 10 times that pit you live in in terms or quality or life.

On a positive note though, when I visit next week I'll be pumping more money into the economy due to taking advantage of the preferable exchange rate.

I might even leave a couple of tips for the staff should they deserve it.

Even buying a major shareholding in the club, then you can sing my name from the stands.

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 13:13 - Jul 14 with 1191 viewsD_Alien

Brexit. I wouldn't be so sure. on 12:40 - Jul 14 by EllGazzell

Hahaha you're comedy gold. This central European backwater is worth 10 times that pit you live in in terms or quality or life.

On a positive note though, when I visit next week I'll be pumping more money into the economy due to taking advantage of the preferable exchange rate.

I might even leave a couple of tips for the staff should they deserve it.

Even buying a major shareholding in the club, then you can sing my name from the stands.

We'll look forward to rkershaw's take on your username

We recognise waffle when we see it

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024