Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43439 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Sep 18 with 3309 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cork off, leaving Sygi on.
I would love to know when he is going to get back to anywhere near where we know he can play.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Sep 18 with 3301 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

We were good at being Spanish, but we're rubbish Italians

lol - insightful - lets hope this injection of spanish swings it back
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 18 with 3139 viewsnierika

Way to get Borja on with 10 mins left; lots of time to really grow into the game!
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Sep 18 with 3011 viewslonglostjack

shit corner

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Sep 18 with 2235 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Sep 18 by longlostjack

shit corner

Our corners have been sh*t all season apart from at burnley . But the real crime is how much ball we've just given to Soton, sloppy passing is an understatement

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

N/A. on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 2173 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:28]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 2169 viewsPozuelosSideys

We might have to bring an old Vetch classic back out

We're not very good
We're not very good
We're not very
We're not very
We're not very good

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 18 with 2143 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Lucky to get nil etcetera

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 18 with 2086 viewsnierika

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Sep 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Cork off, leaving Sygi on.
I would love to know when he is going to get back to anywhere near where we know he can play.

Who kidnapped Siguardsson and replaced him with a crappy body double?
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 18 with 2078 viewscentrestandswan

OK we lost but Soton were no great shakes and that is the disturbing bit.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 2049 viewsmonmouth

Here is the news.

And finally.....

Any last vestige of the Swansea City fairytale was buried under a massive great shithouse on 18 September 2016.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 2051 viewslonglostjack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Our corners have been sh*t all season apart from at burnley . But the real crime is how much ball we've just given to Soton, sloppy passing is an understatement

Naughton one of the main culprits

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 2050 viewsImAlrightJack

We haven't been playing well enough in any of our matches bar Chelsea. Every week this season there has been a problem.

I braced myself for the worse when we sold Williams and Ayew. Looks like these Americans just want to run us on a shoestring, make a profit and then run off with it leaving the club in tatters.

We are the new Villa and it hurts deep down.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 2039 viewsmagicdaps10

Fer is a lazy bugger who has the capability to pop up with a goal. There is no way he can play as one of the two holding midfield players.

Very much like Shelvey in the way he plays but also has one of his downfalls.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Sep 18 with 2019 viewsAnotherJohn

Sadly it is going to be a long old season with the main interest being whether there are three worse teams. Baston is probably our main hope, but it is obvious that the cupboard is bare and that our board have taken a high-stakes gamble by not investing when the writing was on the wall. I've got my ticket for Wednesday, when we'll see how the defence copes with the pace setters.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 18 with 1863 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The DVD of the game will be in the Megastore first thing Monday morning

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 18 with 1845 viewstomdickharry

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 18 by centrestandswan

OK we lost but Soton were no great shakes and that is the disturbing bit.

Spot on,Southampton not a patch on the team they were last season,what makes it even worse is that they missed 2 or 3 sitters,could have been 3 or 4 nil.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 18 with 1845 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 by ImAlrightJack

We haven't been playing well enough in any of our matches bar Chelsea. Every week this season there has been a problem.

I braced myself for the worse when we sold Williams and Ayew. Looks like these Americans just want to run us on a shoestring, make a profit and then run off with it leaving the club in tatters.

We are the new Villa and it hurts deep down.

Nuh-uh, the fact Chelsea shot themselves in the foot against us only papered over the cracks. We were awful there too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 1823 viewsMorfa_Same

We're lacking quality all over the pitch. I'm trying to stay positive but deep down I don't have any belief that we can stay up this season. Today was painful viewing.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Sep 18 with 1797 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 18 by Morfa_Same

We're lacking quality all over the pitch. I'm trying to stay positive but deep down I don't have any belief that we can stay up this season. Today was painful viewing.

Ask Pencoed jack he's got plenty of positivity

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1698 viewsImAlrightJack

Can't wait for the season to end and it's not long started.

Ditching Adidas for Joma was so small-time, maybe that was a shape of things to come in regards to budget?.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Sep 18 with 1645 viewsShonky

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

The DVD of the game will be in the Megastore first thing Monday morning

Be a wonderful teaching tool for coaches everywhere.How not to defend, press and attack, make substitutions etc
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 16:26]

Its just a ride...

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 1636 viewsStarsky

At least Baston had a shot on target in 10 minutes.One more than Loriente all season.

It's just the internet, init.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 1626 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Sep 18 by tomdickharry

Spot on,Southampton not a patch on the team they were last season,what makes it even worse is that they missed 2 or 3 sitters,could have been 3 or 4 nil.

Should have been. The way the ball stayed out in that one instance in the second half made me think it was sorcery. The ball defied the laws of physics staying out mun. 5-0 and I couldn't complain.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Sep 18 with 1561 viewsowainglyndwr

Look unfit no shape and right of defence was none existent.
Should and could of been 5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024