Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43435 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 18 with 2997 viewsSmellyplumz

We like turkeys at a Christmas shoot, just the making up the numbers, just waiting for another goal against us. Truly pathetic.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Sep 18 with 2964 viewsbermudajack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 by Elward

Making the change, AFTER they score, well done Guidolin...

Absolutely hammered

No clue defensively or in attack

Can remember seeing such a one sided PL game

Men against boys 😡

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 2884 viewsjacabertawe

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

We were good at being Spanish, but we're rubbish Italians

I'd settle for playing Andorran right now.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 2862 viewsElward

And still no Borja...
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 2848 viewsSmellyplumz

We are a team of clueless individuals

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Sep 18 with 2822 viewsjacabertawe

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Sep 18 by Elward

And still no Borja...

What's the point if the rest of the team is garbage?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 18 with 2745 viewsBournedore

Bearing in mind Southampton are down at the bottom this is embarrassingly one-sided.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 18 with 2704 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Monty offers a glimmer. 4-4-2 get it up 'em

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 18 with 2674 viewsBorojack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 by union_jack

Something really is not right.

There is no passion, desire or anything else in this team.

I like Guidolin but he's not instilling anything in them. They really don't care.

Also, some if the decisions he's making are puzzling to say the least.

Every other team has energy. We are having a stroll in the park.

Sad, but sat bye bye to the PL unless something drastic happens,

33 games to go after this one Stoke and West Ham have been crap so far but are bound to get better with the quality they have.

Burnley Hull and Sunderland to go for me though but I am not confident by any stretch.
What I dont understand is why season after season we are getting weaker not stronger shocking really.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 18 with 2573 viewsskippyjack

You've got to feel for Llorente.. talk about being a lone striker

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 18 with 2558 viewsNeiltheTaylor

This Montero lad is a good out ball under pressure. Fancy that

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Sep 18 with 2497 viewslidojack

Isn't amazing what a bit of width can do?
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2404 viewsjacabertawe

Guidolin looks at a loss as to a remedy.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2402 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero getting some change down the left. The tide has stemmed a bit somewhat. Get Borja on and go for broke. Hook Gylfi

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2403 viewsskippyjack

Could be worse.. could be Stoke

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2381 viewsmonmouth

Fer hits the ref and then makes no attempt, none, to get back.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2378 viewsunion_jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

This Montero lad is a good out ball under pressure. Fancy that

He's standing out. Be gone in January.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 2357 viewshammy

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 18 by Borojack

33 games to go after this one Stoke and West Ham have been crap so far but are bound to get better with the quality they have.

Burnley Hull and Sunderland to go for me though but I am not confident by any stretch.
What I dont understand is why season after season we are getting weaker not stronger shocking really.

Stoke; what quality is that, they're 4-0 down to Palace ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Sep 18 with 2202 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Montero getting some change down the left. The tide has stemmed a bit somewhat. Get Borja on and go for broke. Hook Gylfi

good shout - and what a contrast having 2 quality wingers
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 2155 viewsElward

Borja wth 10 mins left in the game, won't even get into a sweat
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 2147 viewsItchySphincter

Borja's getting 10 mins.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 18 with 2121 viewsmonmouth

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 by hammy

Aye but Joe Allen STILL MoM.

Nothing to laugh about. We are like a third division Stoke the way we are playing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 2077 viewsAnotherJohn

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Sep 18 by KulusBeatFactory

good shout - and what a contrast having 2 quality wingers

Cometh the hour? Our man is on.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 15:53]
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 18 with 1927 viewsBorojack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 18 by hammy

Yes I know that but they will improve I think cant get any worse hope they drop though horrible club

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 18 with 1896 viewshammy

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 18 by Borojack

Yes I know that but they will improve I think cant get any worse hope they drop though horrible club

Agreed ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024