Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43441 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 18 with 2241 viewsQuincy999

Our midfield is the problem big time. All 4 of them should be playing better, with ki and siggy being the worst offenders. We are very pedestrian as well.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 18 with 2241 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Actually Leon on and Fer moved forward with Siggy off is a good shout.

Lol so as sure as night is day we swap full backs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 2209 viewsFatherJack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Sep 18 by shandyjack

the biggest difference between the two teams is the pace in which Saints attack. we are so slow and boring in attack

I almost have time to go and make a cup of coffee in the time Naughton dithers on the edge of the box wondering what to do. Mind you, there wasn't a single player making themselves available and presenting him with an option, so I suppose it's somewhat understandable.

Siggy needs a kick up the arse and stop trying stupid flicks to no one. Llorente needs to try looking slightly more skillful and threatening than my cat, Naughton, Kingsley and Barrow need to stop dithering and just cross the ball in at pace, and the entire team needs to step up three gears. Apart from that, I've seen us worse. I'd swap Llorente for Borja now, and either Sigurdsson or Ki for Montero, depending on which one actually wants to man up and take charge of the midfield.

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Sep 18 with 2203 viewsNeiltheTaylor

So, the time we need Taylor he's not in the squad. Blame him!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:20 - Sep 18 with 2108 viewsAnotherJohn

Right under the cosh again. Need a tactical change or it is just a matter of time.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Sep 18 with 2081 viewsSmellyplumz

Decent first half but no attacking threat, fab and naughton keeping us in this

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 with 2052 viewsPozuelosSideys

Rangel has been skinned about 4 times already

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 with 2050 viewsPegojack

A stomach bug FSS. Why did he start if he was dodgy?
Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 with 2037 viewsBorojack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

So, the time we need Taylor he's not in the squad. Blame him!

Perhaps Guido read this board and thought I will give the lad a rest after the total over reaction to Taylors frustration last week.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 with 2010 viewsQuincy999

I've seen less one sided 6-0 games. We can't spawn every game surely.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Sep 18 with 1902 viewsswan65split

Pedestrian !!!
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Sep 18 with 1868 viewsSmellyplumz

Get siggy off put Baston up front with llorente

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 18 with 1815 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is Sigurdsson taking the piss or what?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 18 with 1807 viewsElward

I dunno why Siggy gets so much protection on here, he's been absolutely teribble
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 18 with 1807 viewsPegojack

This is absolute agony. I'm in work on weekend cover in a very quiet office, so therefore barred from any live coverage. can only see this website and the BBC football website with its refresh of text every couple of minutes. Just waiting for the inevitable.....
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 18 with 1769 viewsmonmouth

I'd have sold my soul to see us play on the telly every week not so long ago. Now I'm seriously tempted to go and do a bit of gardening. This makes monkball look like 1970 brazil. I'll be thrilled if we nick it, but, whatever the hell this is meant to be, it is not a sustainable solution, whatever the result.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Sep 18 with 1743 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

This is absolute agony. I'm in work on weekend cover in a very quiet office, so therefore barred from any live coverage. can only see this website and the BBC football website with its refresh of text every couple of minutes. Just waiting for the inevitable.....

It has Rangel conceding a penalty written all over it

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 18 with 1727 viewsShonky

sigurdson tripping wildy on mushrooms by the looks of things . Standing the center circle waving his hands about.

Its just a ride...

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1686 viewsswanjackal

At least it's still 0-0 is about as positive as I can be at the moment.

I shudder at the thought of our luck under Guidolin finally running out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1666 viewsItchySphincter

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

I agree with you.

People moan about Fer or Ki but the actual problem that half was Siggy - no movement and stupid flicks that lose the ball. He is a passenger at the moment and it's the main reason there is complete isolation of Llorente.

Barrow isn't doing much better either, which is why there are gaps down our right side all the time.

Some players just get away with no criticism.

Siggy is always a goal threat for us, but so far this season he has played very badly - the issue is that we bought no other option so can't really remove him. May as well go to 2 wingers now unless we can significantly up our movement and pressurise the ball more. We look lethargic.

Gylfi has been poor but Ki is playing central midfield - who would you expect to be the more involved of the two. Positivity has to come from Ki for Gylfi and Llorente to be involved.

Terrible stuff when we're scared of the likes of Shane Long and Charlie Austin.

Very disappointing attitude throughout.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1664 viewsSmellyplumz

Started poorly 2nd half

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 18 with 1656 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Sep 18 by Quincy999

I've seen less one sided 6-0 games. We can't spawn every game surely.

Whatever happens today......I'm petrified of seeing what happens when we play Man City

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 18 with 1604 viewsjojaca

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Sep 18 by Smellyplumz

Started poorly 2nd half

Too many passengers at the moment, we could change about 5 players.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 18 with 1603 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Sep 18 by Shonky

sigurdson tripping wildy on mushrooms by the looks of things . Standing the center circle waving his hands about.

The spirit of Shelvey gurning down at him.

Montero soon plz

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Sep 18 with 1592 viewsunion_jack

We've lost all ability to actually pass to eachother!???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024