Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43438 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 2062 viewsSmellyplumz

Awful awful awful

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 2061 viewsGroo

What I can't understand is we started the game with a left back not 100% and not have a left back on the bench

Groo does what Groo does best

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 2061 viewsQuincy999

I'm almost relived they has scored. Maybe they will go easy on us now.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 2049 viewshammy

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 18 by union_jack

No it doesn't sadly.

Yes it does, because we were over run that day as well ... ok, maybe not FFS !
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 15:37]

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 2041 viewsElward

Making the change, AFTER they score, well done Guidolin...
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 2001 viewsjojaca

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 18 by union_jack

No it doesn't sadly.

This is worst than the bad days under monk.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1995 viewsBonjour

Haha. And now he changes it. It's too late mate. They've already scored. Joke
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1995 viewsBournedore

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 18 by Elward

Ffs, Guidolin is blind not to have noticed it was coming and needed a change

This. Incredible how we just waited for that to happen. Now we make the change!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1974 viewstherealme

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 18 by PozuelosSideys

Anyone still confident now? It must be obvious to even the most ardent optimist that we are looking like relegation fodder. We havent got a clue

Worried this season. For the first time since promotion

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1967 viewsnierika

Great assist by Amat there!
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1963 viewsJBG

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 by jojaca

This is worst than the bad days under monk.

utter gash
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1955 viewsPegojack

I knew it was coming as sure as night follows day, but still feel sick.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 1956 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Montero to save us!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 1931 viewsmonmouth

Sorry and all that, but when that went in, I thought "good". If this shit had worked it would be a travesty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 1930 viewsFatherJack

I take back what I said about seeing us worse, we're playing like total sh!t. WHY isn't Borja on? WHY isn't Montero on? What the actual fu*k are they doing?

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

N/A. on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 1892 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:27]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 1887 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Defence is utter gash - has been for some time
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1837 viewslonglostjack

Baston for Siggy please

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1837 viewsunion_jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Sep 18 by Quincy999

I've never seen anything like this.

Something really is not right.

There is no passion, desire or anything else in this team.

I like Guidolin but he's not instilling anything in them. They really don't care.

Also, some if the decisions he's making are puzzling to say the least.

Every other team has energy. We are having a stroll in the park.

Sad, but sat bye bye to the PL unless something drastic happens,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1801 viewsElward

Siggy needs to get on the weights, spends most of the time on his arse the fuking fairy
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1793 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We were good at being Spanish, but we're rubbish Italians

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1778 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lets look on the brightside. We get to watch this shower try and defend against Man City twice and Arsenal next. Whoopee.

Might go watch Monmouth do his gardening, better than watching this useless, clueless waste of space

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1777 viewsowainglyndwr

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

Montero to save us!

Today we should of made the sub before the goal

Everyone could see it coming
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 1764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fair play, as bad as I've seen us since we've FG has been in charge . We can't pass the ball anymore. Best get two up top and lump it up there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Sep 18 with 1697 viewsShonky

Siggurdson has been shameful.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024