Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43162 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:40 - Sep 16 with 3006 viewsBYMJacks

I think we can get at least a draw sunday if we carry on like we did in the second half against chelsea. going to go for a 2 1 win to the swans
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 16 with 2970 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Sep 16 by builthjack

Could be a few hundred purchasing tickets on the day

How do you know? Don't tell me the 'Llandrindod massive' are planning on turning up!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:21 - Sep 17 with 2941 viewsbuilthjack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 16 by morningstar

How do you know? Don't tell me the 'Llandrindod massive' are planning on turning up!

There are quite a few from this area going yes. Are you?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:43 - Sep 17 with 2903 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:21 - Sep 17 by builthjack

There are quite a few from this area going yes. Are you?

No i'm fvckin not! Did they have season tickets when we had to apply for re election to to the football league like i did? Did you? Not that i give a fvck, but don't try the 'i'm a bigger fan than you' bollucks with me.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:41 - Sep 17 with 2760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:43 - Sep 17 by morningstar

No i'm fvckin not! Did they have season tickets when we had to apply for re election to to the football league like i did? Did you? Not that i give a fvck, but don't try the 'i'm a bigger fan than you' bollucks with me.

He only asked mun ! Chill out, everyone knows you're an oldie lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:01 - Sep 17 with 2744 viewsmonmouth

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:43 - Sep 17 by morningstar

I thought you were laying off the bow a bit...
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:53]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:32 - Sep 17 with 2712 viewsGlyn1

From the Southampton fans forum:

"Swansea, although erratic, aren't a poor side" ... worried about where they'll score goals ... tough couple of fixtures after us ... mostly confident that they will win.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 10:33]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:49 - Sep 17 with 2696 viewsyescomeon

Why the weird kick-off time?

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:28 - Sep 17 with 2621 viewsraynor94

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:49 - Sep 17 by yescomeon

Why the weird kick-off time?

Avoids the Sky games

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:41 - Sep 17 with 2609 viewsyescomeon

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:28 - Sep 17 by raynor94

Avoids the Sky games

Is it on the telly then?

Christ we're not playing today, you'd have thought the kick off time would have been enough of a clue.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 14:19]

Upthecity!

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Sep 17 with 2553 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not going Gary. It's too far south it's almost guernsey

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 2502 viewsDarran

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

I'm not going Gary. It's too far south it's almost guernsey

Never mind Goodison in a couple of months.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Sep 17 with 2313 viewsbuilthjack

Wtf are you on about billy big bollocks?
Are you the biggest swans fan?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 18:38]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 17 with 2272 viewsunion_jack

Got a bad feeling FG is going to persist with the same starting formation as last week which will p1ss me off no end.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 17 with 2271 viewsperchrockjack

You coming up my dear friend .

Pointless having a premium car only to go shopping at primark

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Sep 17 with 1925 viewsmonmouth

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 17 by union_jack

Got a bad feeling FG is going to persist with the same starting formation as last week which will p1ss me off no end.

I think he will, yes.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Sep 17 with 1917 viewsJackfath

Lots of goals today in the premier league.

However I will take a 0-0 bore draw and another point towards safety.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 17 with 1911 viewsLord_Bony

A diamond and five at the back it is then.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Sep 17 with 1900 viewsJackfath

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

A diamond and five at the back it is then.

If it gains us a point away from home then it's all good.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 17 with 1864 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Sep 17 by builthjack

Wtf are you on about billy big bollocks?
Are you the biggest swans fan?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 18:38]

I didn't say 'billy big bollocks' did i? But i meant 'Builthy big bollucks'.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:43 - Sep 17 with 1861 viewsraynor94

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 17 by union_jack

Me too, far to dangerous to be experimenting this early in the season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Sep 17 with 1857 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Sep 17 by monmouth

I think he will, yes.

I've got no problem with that if that is his preferred formation providing he places the right pegs in the correct holes.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:49 - Sep 17 with 1845 viewsbuilthjack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 17 by morningstar

I didn't say 'billy big bollocks' did i? But i meant 'Builthy big bollucks'.

Get it right first time next time

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 17 with 1837 viewsmonmouth

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Sep 17 by morningstar

I've got no problem with that if that is his preferred formation providing he places the right pegs in the correct holes.

Another shit performance and defeat and I might pay Loyal to peg his hole.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:53 - Sep 17 with 1835 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:49 - Sep 17 by builthjack

Get it right first time next time

Apologies, have a great day with the Llandrindod massive!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024