Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43163 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 17 with 3484 viewsbuilthjack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:53 - Sep 17 by morningstar

Apologies, have a great day with the Llandrindod massive!

The is a guy in Landod who has missed just a handful of games home and away in 40 years. Fair play to him, a guy called Paul Jones.
Anyway, I am off out for a few Butty Bachs, enjoy your evening.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 20:01]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 17 with 3335 viewsGlyn1

If there are any live streams from Turkey, please do let us know because that's where I am on holiday, and I'll try to find somewhere showing it. Ta.

And on a side note. A beer is 15 Turkish lira which is now £4. Thanks for nothing Brexit!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 21:43]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:02 - Sep 17 with 3310 viewsLord_Bony

Paid £15 for a whiskey in Istanbul they don t like boozing there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 17 with 3263 viewstrampie

Was the Swans linked with Chadli in the summer ?, one of his first games for his new club he scored 2 and had 2 assists today for WBA.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:18 - Sep 17 with 3217 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 17 by trampie

Was the Swans linked with Chadli in the summer ?, one of his first games for his new club he scored 2 and had 2 assists today for WBA.

Pffft! Trundle scored a hat trick in 3 minutes!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:35 - Sep 17 with 3199 viewsepaul

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:18 - Sep 17 by morningstar

Pffft! Trundle scored a hat trick in 3 minutes!

I know lets start a petition to get Huwbert to sigh him up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:43 - Sep 17 with 3185 viewsmorningstar

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:35 - Sep 17 by epaul

I know lets start a petition to get Huwbert to sigh him up

Darran signed the last one.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:46 - Sep 17 with 3181 viewsGriffting

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 17 by union_jack

Got a bad feeling FG is going to persist with the same starting formation as last week which will p1ss me off no end.

Ive got a feeling it will be 442 diamond
Fab
Naught Fede Amat Kingsley
Cork
Ki Fer
Siggy
Llorente barrow
Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:53 - Sep 17 with 3175 viewsepaul

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:43 - Sep 17 by morningstar

Darran signed the last one.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:00 - Sep 18 with 2875 viewsDarran

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:53 - Sep 17 by epaul

It's not funny Paul.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:11 - Sep 18 with 2749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 17 by monmouth

Another shit performance and defeat and I might pay Loyal to peg his hole.

Have we really played that badly though, Leicester away aside (which WAS atrocious)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:12 - Sep 18 with 2743 viewsStarsky

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:11 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Have we really played that badly though, Leicester away aside (which WAS atrocious)?

Yes we have. Our game is unrecognisable from what we used to love.

It's just the internet, init.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 18 with 2737 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 17 by Glyn1

If there are any live streams from Turkey, please do let us know because that's where I am on holiday, and I'll try to find somewhere showing it. Ta.

And on a side note. A beer is 15 Turkish lira which is now £4. Thanks for nothing Brexit!

Brexit will have only caused minor changes in beer prices you daft sod. It was probably £3.75 before you doom laden berk!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:42 - Sep 18 with 2656 viewsGlyn1

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:49 - Sep 17 by yescomeon

Why the weird kick-off time?

... is now explained in the updated first message (it's Sky's fault).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Sep 18 with 2553 viewsMuteswan

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 17 by Glyn1

I'm in Pefkos , beer is cheaper here but I'm unable to drink watching the game as I have to take some relatives to the airport later. Never mind, had a great time out last night , far too many cocktails and beers in the Peacock cocktail bar. Left there about 4.30 this morning. Feeling a little rough now but some points at Southampton will pick me no end.🤗 🍺
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:31 - Sep 18 with 2530 viewsshandyjack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Brexit will have only caused minor changes in beer prices you daft sod. It was probably £3.75 before you doom laden berk!

In Cyprus it was between €2 -€5 for a pint depending on where and time you were out. Think he needs to shop around

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Sep 18 with 2345 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley
Cork, Ki, Fer, Sigurdsson
Barrow
Llorente

Subs: Nordfeldt, van der Hoorn, Rangel, Britton, Montero, Routledge, Borja.

Baston on the bench !!

No Mawson yet.

No sign of Taylor.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 13:20]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:18 - Sep 18 with 2340 viewsshandyjack

The diamond is back!!!! Not a big fan whatsoever of it. Baston in the bench though

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:24 - Sep 18 with 2254 viewsPegojack

BBC football website is commenting on fact Taylor is not on the bench and speculating it's fallout from last week's 'throwing toys out of pram' incident. Is he injured?
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 18 with 2219 viewsManBearSwan2

Hopefully Lorente will be less Isolated in this formation.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 13:29]
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:36 - Sep 18 with 2074 viewsGriffting

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:46 - Sep 17 by Griffting

Ive got a feeling it will be 442 diamond
Fab
Naught Fede Amat Kingsley
Cork
Ki Fer
Siggy
Llorente barrow

Thought it would be. Would like to have seen Mawson today considering FG was saying he was decent in the air and training well. Guarantee'd van dijk scores a corner today.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 2041 viewsmagicdaps10

Surely it will be Siggy and Barrow out wide and Fer in the hole, exactly like we played second half last week?

Does not look good for Taylor, cant say i will lose any sleep over it if it is the beginning of the end for him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Sep 18 with 1748 viewsperchrockjack

Baston is a welcome name to see.

Taylor?

Frankie being a little cute with the media then.

Well done frankie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 18 with 1681 viewsJFSwan

4-3-3 , as we finished the Chelsea game.

Doesn't get the best from glyfi but he will be important out wide when we don't have the ball, this also releases fer through the middle
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 18 with 1676 viewstomdickharry

Its FF and Amat again,Guido is showing great faith with this pairing lets hope they repay him in full today without any silly errors,the game will be hard enough as it is.Point will be good result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024