Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 02:00 - Sep 14 with 43164 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 18 with 1929 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 18 by Borojack

Is Baston on the bench sorry if mentioned earlier not read the whole thread

Yep. Due on just before half time.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 18 with 1924 viewsManBearSwan2

Haven't seen us this good in possession for while. Some nice passing.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 18 with 1909 viewsItchySphincter

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 18 by ManBearSwan2

Haven't seen us this good in possession for while. Some nice passing.

eh?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 18 with 1860 viewsjojaca

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 18 by NeiltheTaylor

Be nice to see some creative play though

This game is like pre season friendly, I have used more energy eating my Sunday dinner.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 18 with 1842 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Aargh I thought that was going to be given

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 1828 viewsItchySphincter

We just went from attacking their six yard box to panic defending our area without Southampton having a kick.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 1826 viewstherealme

Fernandez, my god. Titus Bramble school of defending

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 1822 viewsunion_jack

Lucky there, looked a pen on replay.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 1795 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 by union_jack

Booking was harsh.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 18 with 1770 viewsAnotherJohn

Couple of worrying moments - need to tighten up.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 18 with 1756 viewsrobld002

Take Fer off at half time and bring montero on, pace down the flanks and balls in for llorente to attack please!
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 18 with 1745 viewsStarsky

It's not pretty is it
From both sides.

It's just the internet, init.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 18 with 1694 viewsAnotherJohn

Really rode our luck then - need the half-time pep talk.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 18 with 1690 viewsunion_jack

Why do we try fancy flicks that hardly ever work, then find ourselves on the back foot.

Sh1t, how did he miss that????

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1659 viewsMorganator100

Our defence is getting isolated by our midfield and wide man not working back and doing their defensive duties.
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1651 viewsswanjackal

The central midfield is far too deep, all three cycling the same position with little adventure going forward, leaving us lacking numbers going forward. Playing not to lose again, a characteristic of Guidolin, and the way we have played under him.

On defence, the central midfielders are not picking up runners as they don't seem clear in their role fully when attacked quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1649 viewsNeiltheTaylor

How did he miss that? What a let off!

We're unpicked at the moment

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1642 viewsforkbeard

Now that was a let off
The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1617 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Did we go in for Redmknd?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1613 viewsItchySphincter

Nothing decisive from us. Ki once again a passenger. No one player wants to stand up to be counted. Disappointing.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 1580 viewsdailew

Riding our luck at the mo.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 1578 viewsDJack

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 by union_jack

Initial replay looked like a penalty the others showed the dive. Correct yellow card for Long.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 1561 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Sep 18 by longlostjack

Yep need more movement of the ball in final third.

Need to get more bodies in the final 3rd - bring on the Jeff for Ki I reckon

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 1560 viewsStarsky

I wouldn't take Fer off. Always good for a goal

It's just the internet, init.

The Offical Southampton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 1551 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fab has played a blinder up till now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024