Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale 21:55 - Feb 15 with 18467 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54229/match-preview-blackpo

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:27 - Feb 16 with 1782 viewsfunkkk

BBM thinks we were denied three clear cut pens?
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:28 - Feb 16 with 1764 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:26 - Feb 16 by Dalenet

Oh Yes. A Health and Inclusion Officer. Maybe somebody that will include the fans and email back?

Could we please ask the psychologist who has done nowt with the players to start ringing the fans instead. We need some ruddy counselling.

GDPR.

Although they can be ignored if you think you're God.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:31 - Feb 16 with 1724 viewsSandyman

Hour and a half after tonight's loss and no mention of the score on the front page of the official website or a match report. In today's fast moving news environment that is awful .Apparently the appointment of a club secretary is more newsworthy. the supporters site can do it, the official site usually does.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 22:32]
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:32 - Feb 16 with 1711 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:33 - Feb 16 with 1697 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:27 - Feb 16 by funkkk

BBM thinks we were denied three clear cut pens?

Bic, Papermate and Sharpie.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:41 - Feb 16 with 1632 viewsSandyman

Second half "I thought we were brilliant" . Give over.

"Immensely proud of the lads". The fans aren't. It's yet another loss.

Another loss, another papering over of the cracks, nay, deep fissures at Rochdale. On BBM's watch.

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:43 - Feb 16 with 1618 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:41 - Feb 16 by Sandyman

Another loss, another papering over of the cracks, nay, deep fissures at Rochdale. On BBM's watch.

The saddest thing of all is that BBM is actually starting to sound like Steve Eyre did.

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:44 - Feb 16 with 1604 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:33 - Feb 16 by dingdangblue

Bic, Papermate and Sharpie.

Draw from that what you will.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:45 - Feb 16 with 1588 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:41 - Feb 16 by Sandyman

The only thing he did get right, as he pointed out, was that he doesn’t usually moan about refs. The sign of a desperate and worried man.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:50 - Feb 16 with 1559 viewsBillyRudd

Have just listened to BBM,s post match interview. Am I correct in hearing him say we were brilliant in the second half or have I misheard? If not then he is clearly delusional. It was certainly something beginning with B so it could have been another adjective!!

Sorry, I hadn,t read the posts above.

I find that more than a little sad that he is so out of touch.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 22:53]
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:58 - Feb 16 with 1487 viewsJimmyRustler

He’s either fcuking deluded or deep down, he doesn’t believe the bollocks he talks but feels that we as fans will lap it up. It’s actually now become more insufferable than Hill’s arrogance and the constant digs at the fans. At least he showed us *something* - BBM (nice guy or not), is the wettest most boring fart we’ve ever had at the helm. Unfortunately, the performances are also starting to mirror his personality
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 22:59 - Feb 16 with 1481 viewsSandyman

Lets look back 6 days... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56009305

"The lads are emotional [after the defeat] but I feel relatively calm and clear on the way we do things and love the idea of putting that right and proving people wrong."

"I have real belief in the players and I just want them to demonstrate their abilities and provide them with a platform where they don't start thinking about real negative connotations like where we are in the table or how we've conceded so many goals," Barry-Murphy added.

"In a player's mind these things can be really debilitating and it's my job to keep them free from that and focus on what they can do."

You didn't prove people wrong, the connotations of where we are in the table are frightening in reality, which you obviously don't get, and you simply are not able to get the best of "what they can do" out of these players. Many supporters have grasped that for weeks.

It was a mess tonight. Again. On your watch.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:05 - Feb 16 with 1443 viewsJimmyRustler

Dean Holden’s barmy army...
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:11 - Feb 16 with 1387 viewsrich_dale

The media saw the game a bit differently: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55373544
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:14 - Feb 16 with 1369 viewsJames1980

I think some of you are forgetting a small point BBM has been here before. He has seen the effect panicking about results had on the players. He isn't going to say that was shite we will probably be relegated by April if we carry on like this is if he doesn't think it will have a positive effect on future performances.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 23:17]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:14 - Feb 16 with 1366 viewsSandyman

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:11 - Feb 16 by rich_dale

The media saw the game a bit differently: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55373544

We all saw it differently to one person
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:14 - Feb 16 with 1366 viewssxdale

To me this is a perfect storm. No fans allowed into the stadium, the board don't have to hear criticism even assuming they would do something about it. Lockdown has made me realise there's more important things to do when things return to normal, catching up with friends/family etc. I have found it surprisingly easy not to be able to see live matches, going to get a dog think I would get much more enjoyment (and exercise) walking it than travelling 4 hrs to watch the team lose yet again. Don't know if they will be able to tempt me back to San Spotty even though been going for 40 years.
Never thought I would ever feel like this.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:15 - Feb 16 with 1356 views49thseason

Secret recording has been leaked from BBMs half time talk:
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 1351 viewsmikehunt

I an seriously sick of this now. This was my tipping point game. If Bazzer had anything about him he had to be able to motivate our lads to a battling win. It is not happening.
We have always been able to give any side a game, even back in the days when we were shite. However, we have found a new level of shiteness these last few seasons.
Now it's a case of, "Oh such a team have just begun a run of form. Oh they have just bought some star players. Oh they're a big club. Oh we have half our team missing and no one to replace them with" ...... the list of excuses are endless and farcical.
The kids look jaded and do they even care? It's easy to play in a winning team but when you are struggling and they know they can just go back to their clubs, they will be just going through the motions. They are young enough for it not to affect their CVs.
We are the worst team in this division, without a doubt, yet we have some very talented players. Sadly, the energy and enthusiasm is being sapped from them. It's a crying shame.
Depressed tonight because, with the murmurings of dissent about BBM, I really thought he would have sent out a battling team. He obviously, can't do it.

Time for a change of manager now while there are still enough games left to make a fist of it. Sorry Mr Murphy but dropping down a division, I feel, will be catastrophic for the club.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:24 - Feb 16 with 1299 viewsJames1980

Humphrys seems up for the challenge.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale (n/t) on 23:26 - Feb 16 with 1290 viewsNIGELdale

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:28 - Feb 16 with 1279 viewsSandyman

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:14 - Feb 16 by sxdale

To me this is a perfect storm. No fans allowed into the stadium, the board don't have to hear criticism even assuming they would do something about it. Lockdown has made me realise there's more important things to do when things return to normal, catching up with friends/family etc. I have found it surprisingly easy not to be able to see live matches, going to get a dog think I would get much more enjoyment (and exercise) walking it than travelling 4 hrs to watch the team lose yet again. Don't know if they will be able to tempt me back to San Spotty even though been going for 40 years.
Never thought I would ever feel like this.

That's just it. With little or no cognisance to the world as it is today, RAFC seems inured to fate and expectant that people will just turn up and pay for "poor little Rochdale" no matter what and keep the well paid positions rolling on. People have been through hard times and once we're out of this pandemic will want happy things in their lives, things to celebrate, catch up on the pleasures of life, not a handwringing "poor little Rochdale, we're so poor" . Things to enthuse, not to make you depressed. A team to be proud of, with fight and vigour and ambition. Not someone telling you how "brilliant" they are in defeat when they are anything but. I've got next year's season ticket money saved up already. Make me want to spend it at Spotland or it can easily go to the grandchildren.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:32 - Feb 16 with 1257 viewsBillyRudd

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:14 - Feb 16 by James1980

I think some of you are forgetting a small point BBM has been here before. He has seen the effect panicking about results had on the players. He isn't going to say that was shite we will probably be relegated by April if we carry on like this is if he doesn't think it will have a positive effect on future performances.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 23:17]

It,s not panicking to be able to acknowledge reality. It,s the starting point to turning things around. Unless the players are complete imbeciles they will see that interview for what it is, a complete nonsense. Respecting and liking someone are two different things and I fear that we need more of the former, including towards the paying customers intelligence.
"Relegated by April"? I admire your optimism, unless things drastically change. I fear that change was needed in the January window. To date the evidence is "more of the same". I hope BBM is true to his word and proves me wrong.
Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:37 - Feb 16 with 1232 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:28 - Feb 16 by Sandyman

That's just it. With little or no cognisance to the world as it is today, RAFC seems inured to fate and expectant that people will just turn up and pay for "poor little Rochdale" no matter what and keep the well paid positions rolling on. People have been through hard times and once we're out of this pandemic will want happy things in their lives, things to celebrate, catch up on the pleasures of life, not a handwringing "poor little Rochdale, we're so poor" . Things to enthuse, not to make you depressed. A team to be proud of, with fight and vigour and ambition. Not someone telling you how "brilliant" they are in defeat when they are anything but. I've got next year's season ticket money saved up already. Make me want to spend it at Spotland or it can easily go to the grandchildren.

But does sacking BBM guarantee you handing over your shekels for a new season ticket? Will you write, Dear Mr Bottomley, if you sack Mr Barry-Murphy. On hearing this has happened I will purchase ÂŁX of Rochdale vouchers that I will use towards renewing my season ticket.

Match Thread: Blackpool vs Rochdale on 23:40 - Feb 16 with 1215 viewsYorkshire_Dale

"in total control of the game in the 2nd half......only a matter of time till we reflected that on the scoreboard"

What?????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024