Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 100756 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 with 3010 viewsconnell10

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:32 - Aug 5 by BklynRanger

If we keep this up we could win the 2nd period 0-0.

Little wins mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 with 2989 viewskropotkin41

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 by E15Hoop

The talk at half-time between Nick London and Andy Sinton was about Chair loooking disillusioned. That's not a good thing..

Honestly, we need to sell Chair, for him, for us, for the price of a CB or 2.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 with 2978 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:30 - Aug 5 by karl

He had ages to amble into position and pick his spot. Zero pressure.
We are better this half but I think it’s Watford easing off subconsciously, the difference to the two teams out of possession is stark, they’re in shape and tight whereas our defensive lines are all over the place and huge spaces

Yes, as he did for his goal. Louza by name but won't be losing today.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 with 2974 viewsstevec

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 by connell10

My mate at the match said he looks very slow off his line . I'm not there so I'm just relaying what he said.

Poor bloke will be a gibbering wreck after a few weeks at this place.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 with 2969 viewsridethewave

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:22 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Although not pulling up trees, QPR are at least trying to pass the ball on the deck in this second half instead of just pumping long balls into the channels.

That’s an optimistic take. Looks more like Watford are running out of steam.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:34 - Aug 5 with 2900 viewsA40Bosh

The talk at half-time between Nick London and Andy Sinton was about Chair loooking disillusioned. That's not a good thing..

When we won our corner Illy trotted over and he just look she’ll shocked to be honest.

At least Sinclair keeping spirits up in the away end

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:34 - Aug 5 with 2876 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:33 - Aug 5 by kropotkin41

Honestly, we need to sell Chair, for him, for us, for the price of a CB or 2.

I'd prefer to sell Willock as he's already in the final year of his contract and we risk losing him for nothing.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:34 - Aug 5 with 2844 viewsqprd

Can you blame him? He’s been a fantastic servant to this club but he’s playing for a manager whose idea of football is head tennis

Qprs only hope or staying up is for hiring a manager who will reengage willock and get the best out of chair

Also why not use these 20 mins to give the young inexperienced lads like Dixon bonner some minutes? Not ideal for them to come on down 4-0 but they should be getting experience when we can
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:35 - Aug 5 with 2771 viewskropotkin41

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:34 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

I'd prefer to sell Willock as he's already in the final year of his contract and we risk losing him for nothing.

Not even getting in the team. Lost it completely. I agree he should go, if anyone wants him.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:36 - Aug 5 with 2716 viewsVancouverHoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:34 - Aug 5 by Benny_the_Ball

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if something is in the works for him
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:37 - Aug 5 with 2656 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 5 by VancouverHoop

We're beginning to resemble the idea of a football team this half. Possibly.

Or maybe Watford have just got fed up with torturing kittens.

Probably a bit of both. Gubbins receives treatment but is ok to continue.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:37 - Aug 5 with 2620 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 5 by paulparker

Like who
We already have non league players playing today
You can go on and on and on but this is down to 12 years of the tune group and 8 years of a DOF who has left us in a worse mess than when he took over
Not even pep, Jose or the reincarnation of Brian clough is going to get anything out of this squad

You can set the team up to be difficult to beat. If we lose 1 or 2 nil, the OK, disappointing, but not disastrous.

Put aside the players for 1 minute, and this sh!t show is on GA. Nuts to send them out with Smyth, Kelman and Chair. Not a fan of SDM, but should of started, along with that Dixon-Bonner.

Fuc*ing naive at best.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 2484 viewsBklynRanger

Pointless yellow
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 2484 viewsMatch82

Sam field with the most sam field yellow card possible
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 2475 viewsqprd

So stupid of field to pick up a yellow when we’re losing 4-0
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 2468 viewsHooping_Mad

Sam Field yellow card, who had 76mins?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:40 - Aug 5 with 2375 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:36 - Aug 5 by VancouverHoop

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if something is in the works for him

I suspect so as starting Smyth and Kelman was questionable to say the least and Willock's still on the bench after 77 minutes.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:41 - Aug 5 with 2350 viewsdavman

Not many truly awful performances out there, but Paal boils my urine. I genuinely do not see anything there worth getting excited about. What am I missing?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:42 - Aug 5 with 2250 viewsHooping_Mad

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:41 - Aug 5 by davman

Not many truly awful performances out there, but Paal boils my urine. I genuinely do not see anything there worth getting excited about. What am I missing?

has a good 10 mins and that's it most games

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:42 - Aug 5 with 2216 viewsqprd

Why not give a kid a few minutes?

We unfortunately need to rely on the likes of Dixon bonner this year

Give him the opportunity to learn and save fields or dykes legs (appreciate is only game 1)

More clueless management
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:42 - Aug 5 with 2205 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:39 - Aug 5 by Match82

Sam field with the most sam field yellow card possible

At least 3 tugs of the shirt.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:44 - Aug 5 with 2110 viewsridethewave

Is anyone able to explain why Richards is on the bench? Seems more than just the usual baffling managerial team selection that we all hate with every manager, but rather just stupid.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 1998 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:41 - Aug 5 by davman

He's been poor today but at least he's fit and available, which is more than can be said for the likes of JCS.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 3103 viewsVancouverHoop

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:44 - Aug 5 by ridethewave

Is anyone able to explain why Richards is on the bench? Seems more than just the usual baffling managerial team selection that we all hate with every manager, but rather just stupid.

Who knows. Is anyone able to explain Richards?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:46 - Aug 5 with 3163 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 16:44 - Aug 5 by ridethewave

Shoelace fracture.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024