| BTW 20:47 - Sep 6 with 4888 views | Boston | Where is Father McCarthy these days, has he been sent abroad on missionary work? |  |
| |  |
| BTW on 20:53 - Sep 6 with 4080 views | Superhoops2808 | I thought that yesterday too And with all the other posts from Ned and Ted, its worrying when someone goes AWOL |  | |  |
| BTW on 21:11 - Sep 6 with 3983 views | OakR | I also was wondering - hoping all is well. Always like Brian's reasoned posts, and his way even when he disagrees with something |  |
|  |
| BTW on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 3964 views | qpr_1968 | there's quite a few missing recently... |  |
|  |
| BTW on 21:27 - Sep 6 with 3885 views | colinallcars | Danny Paddix…. |  | |  |
| BTW on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 3860 views | WokingR | Isn’t he usually away start of the season ? |  | |  |
| BTW on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 3824 views | Dorse | He's taking some time away after the backlash against his new song. I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| BTW on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 3790 views | colinallcars | I always enjoy Brian's posts - level headed, never has a touch of the vapours. Hopefully on hols. |  | |  |
| BTW on 22:49 - Sep 6 with 3628 views | loftboy | Hopefully this post will CTN ! |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| BTW on 22:54 - Sep 6 with 3602 views | Lblock | What a coincidence….. I was only thinking this yesterday and messaged him earlier to see if he’s all good Sure he’ll be grand |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| BTW on 22:55 - Sep 6 with 3600 views | Benny_the_Ball | B Mac, Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith. |  | |  |
| BTW on 23:08 - Sep 6 with 3574 views | Boston |
| BTW on 22:55 - Sep 6 by Benny_the_Ball | B Mac, Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith. |
I think it's more arithmetic with quantity surveying. |  |
|  |
| BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 with 3428 views | Gus_iom | Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon. |  |
|  |
| BTW on 06:20 - Sep 7 with 3135 views | Mick_S |
| BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 by Gus_iom | Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon. |
Good! |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| BTW on 07:48 - Sep 7 with 3003 views | Superhoops2808 |
| BTW on 00:16 - Sep 7 by Gus_iom | Brian's all good, I'm happy to tell you. I'm sure he'll be back on here soon. |
Thanks Gus |  | |  |
| BTW on 08:16 - Sep 7 with 2929 views | stevec | McCarthy Bowles Thomas, those were the days. |  | |  |
| BTW on 11:09 - Sep 7 with 2691 views | francisbowles |
| BTW on 21:36 - Sep 6 by Dorse | He's taking some time away after the backlash against his new song. I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves. |
He said McCarthy not McCartney. |  | |  |
| BTW on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 2665 views | CheshireR |
Danny spotted looking fine, with a pint in hand pre match on Saturday. |  | |  |
| BTW on 11:45 - Sep 7 with 2587 views | colinallcars |
| BTW on 11:14 - Sep 7 by CheshireR | Danny spotted looking fine, with a pint in hand pre match on Saturday. |
That's good. I thought he may be adhering to the old blues song “ain't sayin' nothin' 'til I got somethin' to say" |  | |  |
| BTW on 12:46 - Sep 7 with 2452 views | kensalriser |
| BTW on 11:45 - Sep 7 by colinallcars | That's good. I thought he may be adhering to the old blues song “ain't sayin' nothin' 'til I got somethin' to say" |
If we all followed that this forum would mostly be crickets and tumbleweed. |  |
|  |
| BTW on 13:00 - Sep 7 with 2392 views | PlanetHonneywood |
Rumoured Photoshop were sniffing around during the TW. However, CN blocked the move, and Daniele has been "injured" ever since! I think Jools alluded to this recently or, was it Kholli he was speaking about. |  |
|  |
| BTW on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 2271 views | numptydumpty | Actually checked Brians wherebaouts yesterday and saw his last post on here was 5th August. Likewise noticed he had not been on here for some time also. Glad he is doing fine. Good to know. |  |
|  |
| BTW on 17:24 - Sep 7 with 1991 views | BrianMcCarthy | Hi All, Thanks for checking in, but just on the annual hols. Hope all is well in LFW12. Aren’t ye a lovely bunch? B x |  |
|  |
| BTW on 17:27 - Sep 7 with 1965 views | Mick_S |
| BTW on 17:24 - Sep 7 by BrianMcCarthy | Hi All, Thanks for checking in, but just on the annual hols. Hope all is well in LFW12. Aren’t ye a lovely bunch? B x |
What feckin’ time do you call this? Eh, Eh? |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| BTW on 17:58 - Sep 7 with 1908 views | MrSheen | I was about to start a rumour he’d run off with Stainrod’s Elbow. |  | |  |
| BTW on 18:51 - Sep 7 with 1827 views | Boston |
| BTW on 17:58 - Sep 7 by MrSheen | I was about to start a rumour he’d run off with Stainrod’s Elbow. |
Actually, they've never been seen in the same room together. |  |
|  |
| |